Masturbation in public

In the car, yes.

There's safety in motion, provided the road is open and clear.

But there is NOTHING sexy about getting arrested.

Y'all be careful out there.

; )

Excellent advice. Driving I've enjoyed many times.
 
In my office

I've masturbate in my office lots. At one occasio, I was masturbating in my office. When I was so close to cum one of my female co-workers came in and start to speak about documant. I've cummed more than normal times. She smelled semens smell. And ask me about smelling in my office. Of course I can not explain it. Caught was amazing.
 
that's sexy as hell...I wonder if any of the women I have worked with ever did that...even if they didn't, it's nice to imagine...:)
Yes, yes they have. Women are masturbating at work all around the world on a regular basis. We're lucky we can pleasure ourselves discreetly without anyone else being the wiser--unless we want to give them clues as to what we're actually up to.....
 
I often peek thru the little hole in the wall. I'm gonna tell your mom.

It's been years but when young doing it at home was not possible. I remember maybe the first was below the bleachers among the pine trees next to the public swimming pool at times it wasn't open.
Later in the woods and in the water at the local gravel pit swimming holes.
At school in the toilet and later after I grew up at work in the toilet.
After I got a car I'd jack off while riding around looking at girls in mini skirts.
After I married I became a trucker. I'd jack off on the way to work, almost all day trucking, and on the way back home in my car.
I'd get off as much as I could because then I could fuck much longer before I got off again.
I was still jacking off or just getting off at beaches before and after I retired. By sticking it in a hole in the sand I could pound sand right on a beach with others nearby. My wife knew it and knew later she'd get a long fuck.
Masturbating has been a big part of my life until recently. Age and health stopped it but I got way more than my share of self hand jobs and female masturbation. Sneaking In public to jack off was a big thrill and somehow I shot what seemed like gallons. Fucking later made it all worth getting a sore cock.
With all my preoccupation for masturbation I have never had another man touch it. I was lucky enough to have women for that job.

Back then I thought I had a mental problem. Now i realize I was just normal but honest. My wife could write a similar story. She still pumps that pussy almost daily.


Wow..that's some good masturbation. Didn't the sand burn your dick? Do truckers like to look for topless women while they drive on the interstates? I think it could be dangerous but I've always wanted to ask a truck driver what they think. Can they actually see into the driver's side of the car? Your stories are some of my favorite. I like when u had men hold her titiies. Great horny stuff! - Kerri
 
Fear of Discovery

I have masturbated in many different public places. My favourites have been the showers at gyms and swimming pools. Being naked usually makes me hard, particularly if I am alone.

My first time was in the showers at the university pool. I was hard and horny so just went for it. Anyone could have walked in at any time, so the fear factor added to the excitement. This masturbation session took place in the mid 1960's. At that time being caught with a hard dick in public would have been serious. I loved every minute.
 
Yes, yes they have. Women are masturbating at work all around the world on a regular basis. We're lucky we can pleasure ourselves discreetly without anyone else being the wiser--unless we want to give them clues as to what we're actually up to.....

I love the thought. I once supervised an office of five women. I wonder if they were pleasuring themselves?
 
not exactly the same as a woman who just needs to cross her legs and use the right amount of pressure to pleasure herself

In my experience that's not so easy to do, at least if you need to get off.
 
Yeah...

I have been known to ejaculate in the middle of my classroom.

Papers do come in handy.

I wish the professor knew
 
I do it at work all the time. In between clinics I do it at my desk. One walked in on me once
 
I've masturbated in the ladies room at work on several occasions. Not only is the act itself hot, probably at least partially because of its forbidden nature, but going back to my desk to continue my workday afterward with a wet pussy extends my arousal long afterward, sometimes necessitating another trip to the ladies room later on, or causing me to try to talk my husband into an early bed time that evening.
Such a naughty lady
But what a lucky hubby you have!!!
 
A buddy and I jerked each other off on our front porch this morning. Does that count.
 
I sometimes masturbate in my car in parking lots. It's arousing to sit there with my hand in my panties while people pass by. I'm discrete about it but I do enjoy that every once in a while.:)

I used to chat with a woman from here who would, sometimes, call me during her lunch break. She would masturbate in her car while we talked.
 
I've played a few times in my car while playing with someone on Skype
 
Last weekend I mastubrated sitting on a bench in a park. Secluded part lol!! Still it was thrilling.
 
Why do so many on here say they masturbated "in public" in a restroom, or in a secluded area? How is that "in public" ? "In public" means out in the open where everyone can see, like on a crowded bus, in the supermarket, etc.
 
Back
Top