Cialis--levitra--Viagra, what do you think??

I agree with Dollface - I don't think there is any shame in stating you use Viagra, Levitra, or Cialis. After all, some of our hunkiest athletes are plugging them, right? ;)

Seriously, I've not been with a man who has taken any of these drugs, but I am more than a little curious to find out what it would be like. I would love it if my S/O would at least try one, but so far I haven't brought the subject up. Exactly how does a woman tell a man they should try Viagra just to see how it works without bruising his ego? I absolutely love our sex life and have no complaints. But I hear so many great things about Viagra that I have to admit it makes me curious.

And yeah, that line in the ad about a 4 hour erection not being a good thing always makes me laugh. I imagine this 50 year old guy walking into the ER with hardon asking for help. I mean the visual alone of him in the waiting room is hysterical!

My wife joked that if I had a 4 hour erection SHE'D be the one going to the Dr. to get my prescription renewed!
 
Has anyone ever heard or tried this stuff, http://fantastichotrod.com/

I just saw it online and was thinking of trying this, it says it is all natural.

Most of these dont work and is a huge scam! BEWARE!
Best to get opinion from members on a forum who have tried products and got the best results.
Reviews on their sites are biased, bought and paid to make a positive result.
 
If you have read this far, there is some information in the earlier posts that is out of date.

First, the patent on Viagra ran out earlier this year. So you will start to see "generic" Viagra become available. In addition this appears to be the marketing "hole" that several internet companies are trying to fill. You sign up online and then "chat" with a doctor online and they write you a prescription for generic Viagra (sildenafil citrate). Google "generic Viagra" for more information.

It is available over the counter in a number of countries other than the US, just be very careful. There are a lot of counterfeits out there, some of them can make you sick.

I will be checking my prescription plan once the new year kicks over. It used to cost $25 a pill with my last prescription plan. So I would just stock up when I would go overseas. Best place I found was Belize. 4 packs of Swiss made sildenafil citrate cost $16 from a pharmacy. They would usually try to sell you "generic" zip lock bags of pills, 30 for $60. I tried those once. They gave me headaches. Swiss ones were much better.

Second, according to my doctor, all of the claims of hardons lasting more than 4 hours are pretty much bullsh*t. He claims that there has never been any confirmed cases except one guy in New York, but he had been doing something with cocaine at the same time.

Cialis had something like a 0.5% market share when they ran a commercial with the "side effect" warning. Their shares shot up to 24% within a couple of months.

Anybody calling the ER to talk about a 4 hour hardon is not looking for help, he is trying to find somebody to brag to.

James
 
ED meds

I have a good friend that is a urologist. He was passing out samples of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra when they first hit the market. We were all in our 30's but still enjoyed the extra benefits of the various meds. I found that a full Viagra gives me a headache. But a 1/2 pill fives the same benefit. Cialis is nice because I am ready for 36 hours in advance and wake up with a wonderful morning chubby.
In watching porn, I have found that you can tell which performers have had a Viagra.
 
I did not like the side effects of Levitra at all. My pill is viagra. My insurance covers 6 per 30 days which is plenty. I use a sharp pocket knife and cut 100 mg into something less. I estimate that I take maybe 15 mg at a time if going solo. Twice that if I have a partner. Before the generic came out I was paying $70.00 for 6. Now it’s $10.00. I tried to get them to pay for the “ daily 5 mg Cialis but they wouldn’t.
I had a prescription for 20 mg Cialis but bank robbery is not one of my regular activities so no go.
 
While waiting for my pills to arrive, I went to goodrx.com and got a coupon for 30 generic Cialis for $117. This will hold me over until my others get here.
 
Cialis

I have been taking Cialis for about 2 years. I did try Viagra for a while but preferred the longer term effects of Cialis and normally I find the effects are noticeable for about 2 days whereas the Viagra is really only good for a single day.

I think the one aspect I don't see any comment on here is that I have found prolonged used of Cialis made them a lot less effective. I have done some research and it would appear that this is a problem and they suggest if you are finding them not working as well as they did before you lay off for a few weeks. So far I have tried not taking them for a month and that definitely seemed to help.

As far as the side effects of Viagra or Kamagra is concerned, once again I researched it and found that if I don't drink too much alcohol and rather drink lots of water the side effects were much milder. The only problematic side effect of Kamgra that I have experienced on one occasion was severe heart burn and nothing helped to take it away. I have to just wait for it to work through my system. Once again water seems to have prevent this happening again.

In terms of buying Cialis over the counter I have found that you can buy it in Dubai (including the airport) without a prescription for about $ 10 per tablet.
 
"In terms of buying Cialis over the counter I have found that you can buy it in Dubai (including the airport) without a prescription for about $ 10 per tablet."

That's a long way from my home.

Here (Ohio) 10, 20mg tablets non generic is just over $700.00 at CVS. $400 plus for generic.
 
Wow, that's super high. Check the website goodrx.com. It shows available pricing for nearby pharmacy's.
 
Use generic Cialis now

I have used both Viagra and Cialis with good results. I have more side effects with Viagra (stuffy nose and sinus pressure headaches - plus occasional minor flushing), and so use just the 5mg Cialis now. Not a strong effect but helps just enough to get me hard and keep me hard with some stimulation - no effect during day or through dinner out before sex without any stimulation. We are down to a time or two a month now in our late 60s, so I don't use many pills and expense is not a big deal. I just renewed the Cialis prescription and did not try Good Rx this time as I was busy with other stuff - but Walmart's price was still just $4/pill. A far cry from the days before the patent expired.
 
Livitra is good for a weekend of extra firmness.
However, I prefer a viagra an hour or so before sex. You just get such a pop-up from it which I like.

I bought a nice supply several years back online. I just break a piece off a tablet at a time. Don't use it every time I have sex, maybe every third time.

Wife would prefer for me not to use it. She would prefer the smallest penis if possible, and would really like no penis given the choice.

About half the time, I'll be all ready for sex, and for one reason or another it just doesn't happen. (So not to waste a good erection, I go it alone.)

Point being....it is good!
 
Back
Top