Yes, I'll sing for you. (closed for CFMB Fan and Uggg)

Uggg

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Posts
4,178
Yes, I'll sing for you.

By Uggg and
CFMB Fan

At least the bar tender was cute. He was one of these young men that bought into the whole metro-sexual thing. Tommy loved them; he loved the immaculate way they presented themselves, very sexy indeed. It was ironic really considering he took no real care with his own appearance, preferring instead the whole long haired, tattooed and unkempt rock guitarist look that the fans expected. Not that The Deaf Watchmen had as many fans as they used to.

There was a time when the band members were all in their early twenties when they’d been a kind of ‘niche’ cool. They picked up a few rock hipster fans and gained enough of a following to peak in their late twenties as a band that opened for a few big acts, made enough money to live on, but never made it big...

Now most of The Deaf Watchmen band members were in their early thirties while the fan base was eroding and sales were virtually nonexistent on their third studio album. The gigs were drying up and Tommy was prepared to accept, even if the others weren’t, that the gig would soon be up. They were going to have to disband and give up on the big dream. He didn’t want to think of the horrors of a mundane life with a real job but it was there, looming in his near future.

Today’s little mix up was a typical example of the many small signs forewarning the end. The bands two bit manager had fucked up the hotel bookings. The rest of the boys were comfortable in a swanky midtown ‘Oasis Hotel’ while Tommy somehow ended up 1 hr away from the studio in the drab ‘Three Oasis’ Hotel.’

Fuck!

Worse still, his fender was with the bands luggage, he couldn’t even sit in his room and play the frustration away. He’d turned instead to his favourite vice, heading for the bar.

“I’ll have another thanks Jeff.”

Tommy slid his empty whisky glass down the equally empty bar to Jeff who, while being cute, was also unfortunately straight and not at all curious. Tommy watched Jeff’s clever, pretty hands as he put down his cell phone and grabbed the glass even as it was sliding to a stop. He filled it quickly and efficiently, sliding it back with a smile.

“Charge to your room?”

“Yea, cheers.”

Tommy heard the door open behind him, finally some company...

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.


Adrian sighed at the room. There was nothing actually wrong with it, but at the same time it was clearly a three star, and not the four star hotels that was, in the past the norm. \the room was small, with an aging cathode ray TV in the corner, indicating, or at least suggesting the last time the room, hotel had been decorated and appointed.

But he worked for a government organisation and times of ‘austerity’, though the funding for this trip was being sourced from elsewhere, as he was on a ‘Must Have’ training course on how to use the new piece of equipment that was now in his laboratory.

He unpacked the clothes he had brought with him for a couple of days, before flicking through the TV channels, but nothing of note. So he opened his laptop and checked his emails for a while. But the room was small, oppressive. \there was also an odour, a stale odour. He walked to the windows and opened one, hoping some fresh air would help, but sensed it wouldn’t

He needed out for a while.

With the keycard in his pocket, he headed down to the bar area, to see what was there. He was in his early 50’s and married for almost 20 years, though the sex life was somewhat mundane, and infrequent.

As such, he had sought solace else where, mostly online. As such, he had started to become more curious about his sexuality. Things that ten years ago he would shake his head ‘No’ instantly, now is more of ‘maybe’ depending on the person, the situation. He had even started to explore a bi-side, though he had never been with a guy. He wasn’t sure he could kiss a guy, but sucking a cock, well, this day and age, never say never.

He had even imagined being taken up the arse by a shemale, bareback. But that was pure fantasy. He also had never, since being married had a one night stand. But that idea was appealing to him more and more for various reasons, including ‘flattery’, that someone else found him attractive enough, nice enough to share bodily fluids.

He walked into the bar area, where it was relatively quiet. There was a couple over on a table close to the terrace, and two females further in. But there was a guy at the bar. He could see the tats, and the unkempt hair. IF he was a she, he’d refer to her as a ‘Rock Chic’ slightly alternative, and confident looking.

“A beer please.”

IT wasn't long before he was sipping the beer as he looked around again before taking a seat on a bar stool.
 
The bar wasn’t much less drab than the rest of the hotel but Tommy liked the prices. Nothing quite like a cheap bar when you had fuck all to do for a whole night. He felt a little overdressed in his well worn leather jacket and tight, ripped at the knees black jeans. It was all costume really but after so many weeks on the road ‘costume’ was all he had left clean. They’d been opening for a bigger act headlining an eight week festival circuit. Not much fun but there was money in it.

What he really needed after all that 'work' was one good night of sexy distraction and this night away from the rest of the boys and away from Craig in particular, was his best chance to get it but the prospects in the bar were not looking good. A few couples, mostly older, an ugly bloke across the bar who’d spent the whole time since Tommy came in frowning furiously at his cell phone and the straight barman.

Hell if the new comer wasn’t hot Tommy was going to give up and go back to his room to masturbate over whatever he could find on cable then shower and hit the sack.

The man who came through the door didn’t look like he’d be much more fun than the others spread about the room but he did at least take a seat at the bar. A good sign he’d be open to a bit of chat. There wasn’t much about him to say what type of man he was, not much to say what he did or what he was doing but he had a kind face. He was a bit older but he looked like the kind of man who’d help a stranger, friendly, trustworthy.

Tommy thought it was the type of face you could grow to love. He just might do... if he turned out to be that way inclined... only one way to find out.

“Hitting the hard stuff eh? Personally I like to fortify my stomach with a few whiskys before I force a beer on it.”

He smiled amicably as the stranger turned towards him, tilted his glass in mock salute and finally... winked.

His heart always turned little nervous flips at moments like this. It was doing it now as he saw understanding dawn in the stranger’s eyes...

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.


He looked at the stranger the male equivalent of a ‘rock chick’ and grinned.

“I’d say the opposite, I can't drink enough beer to get so drunk I can't function the following morning, but if I hit wine or spirits, then well,”

He sipped his cold beer before continuing.

“As I’m working tomorrow on some godforsaken training course, I ought to be reasonably corpus mentis! ”

He looked at the stranger trying to fathom him out. He seemed pleasant enough and quite striking, though his face looks hard, someone he wouldn’t want to mess with.

He smiled.

“So you're already on the whisky.” he stated, “been in here long?”
 
“Ahahaha... Truth is I can’t drink like I used to, when I was younger it was always whiskeys but these days more often than not I drink the beers as well. I just felt like getting drunk quick tonight so I could get to sleep early. Nah, I haven’t been here long. This is only number two.”

Tommy nodded towards his glass as he spoke. Inside he was feeling a little disappointed. The man had definitely seen when Tommy winked but he’d chosen not to react. Oh well nothing for it but to head back to the room and rub one out quickly and then maybe kick Rick, the manager, in the balls tomorrow.

He finished off what was left in his glass in one long pull and slid the empty back along the bar to Jeff, shaking his head when Jeff offered another with a simple but elegant raised eyebrow gesture. Such a pretty young man, what a pity he wasn’t gay.

“Anyway Buddy it was nice to meet you but I think I’ll call it quits for the night...”

Was that a look of slight disappointment on the man’s face? On a whim Tommy placed his hand on the man’s shoulder gently and leaned in close, enjoying the clean smell of shaving foam and shampoo, and whispered a few words before he left.

“My name is Thomas Warden and I’m in room 304 if you want company tonight. I hate sleeping alone.”

A wave of shyness tried to overcome him as it always did when he did something impulsive like that and without looking to see the man’s expression he headed for the door and back to his room. Tommy doubted very much that he’d ever see the man again.

It was extremely unlikely he would come to Tommy’s room so once back there Tommy pulled a beer from the six pack he had in his room’s little bar fridge and started flicking through the channels to find something sexy he could have a stroke to before he crashed out.

:rose:
 
.


Odd he thought as they chatted albeit briefly and then he left, offering him his room number. He watched him walk away until the door of the bar closed, and he returned to his beer and it’s sharp refreshing taste. And the comment about sleeping alone. Did Adrian look like a raving queer? He was kinda curious for sure, but he even had his wedding band on his finger.

He sipped his beer as he mulled things over, but his thoughts kept going back to that guy, Thomas. The whole thing seemed odd, the brief chat, his attire, all distinctly odd. He tried to forget him, Mr lonely guy in a lonely world.

He opened his iPad player and started to serve, catching up on the news, browsing Facebook.

Curiosity got the better of him. ‘Thomas Warden’ was typed into google. A list of sites quickly appeared.

He clicked on the first non-ad link.

“Well, I’ll be damned!!”

Thomas Warden, the guitarist in the rock/prog rock band ‘Deaf Watchmen’. He read the Wikipedia entry, recognising the photo as the guy who just left the room. He hadn’t really heard of the group, let alone the individual artists, but he was staying in a hotel with a semi-famous rock guitarist. If he is in this hotel, possibly alone they are struggling he thought.

As his beer emptied, he ordered another, taking a few sips before he left the bar and headed to the elevator. IT wasn’t long before he knocked on the door, his heart pounding. He wasn’t sure why he was there, what he hoped to achieve.

But he had been propositioned. He was away from home alone. Maybe this was his chance?

He knocked again, taking a sip of his cold beer.
 
The lights were out in Room 304 but the TV was on and light from its screen spilled out, flickering, over a drab room with minimal furniture and one double bed. Tommy was semi reclined on the bed, propped up on the pillows against the head board, with his right hand down his boxer shorts which were the only item of clothing he was wearing.

His eyes were glued to the screen, his hand was moving slowly inside his shorts and in his other hand he held an almost empty green beer bottle, rubbing its cold base absently against the piercing in his left nipple as icy cold condensation dripped deliciously onto his heavily tattooed chest.

He had a Japanese style body tattoo covering his whole torso, front and back, and becoming a sleeve down his left arm. With clothing on it was visible at his neck line and the back of his left hand but with his clothes off the full glory of the artwork was revealed as a vast silver dragon fought furiously for its life against the clinging thorns of some twisting vine, barbed thorns like roses but purple flowers like morning glory, the dragon thoroughly ensnared, desperate and savage.

On the TV screen a scantily clad young couple were heading for the beach at night, sneaking away from a party, her dark haired and olive skinned- wearing a bikini, him surfy blond- looking ripped in only his board shorts. They held hands- they laughed and flirted. At the beach they turned to one another, kissed, hands began to explore. Tommy's lips moved as he mumbled along to the action on the screen-

“Oh, fuck yes... Oh... You are so hot....Hmmm... Fuck yea... Ohh yea... Uhh...turn her around and fuck her like a man!... Mmmm...”

The hand in the shorts was starting to move a little faster. The scene on the screen cut away to some bushes, something dark lurked there in.

“Eh... What the...”

Some kind of hairy beast burst out onto the beach- screams, running, the sounds of rending flesh, gore!

“What the fucking FUCK!”

Tommy sat up so fast he spilt his beer on himself and jumped up cursing, reaching for a towel with the hand that, sadly was no longer down his shorts-

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Is it possible for a door knock to sound tentative? Yes, Tommy thought suddenly amused at the situation he found himself in, yes it is.

He grabbed a clean towel using it to wipe at the beer he’d spilt on his toned and tattooed belly and also to hide the state of affairs in his shorts as he pulled the door open a crack.

“Well hello there...”

He opened the door wide enough for his visitor to enter and let the towel fall as the man stepped in, no longer hiding the fact that his shorts were struggling to contain something, perhaps another little silver dragon?

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.

The sight before him was quite the sight. The door opened to reveal Tommy, in just a pair of semi-loose fitting boxer shorts, clearly struggling to contain an erection. It was the nearest Adrian had seen another Man’s erect penis in the flesh.

He gulped.

The room was in a state of darkness, the main source of light as far as Adrian could see was the light being emitted from the old CRT on the desk, he was surprised that the hotel has not updated the old TVS to more modern space saving, energy saving flat screens.

“Errrr you suggested that I may want to visit…” his sentence faded, unfinished as he saw the bulge again. His heart was racing, as he stepped into the room, hearing the door close behind him.

He took a sip, and then a gulp of his beer as he stood close to the point where the room opened out into the ‘sleeping’ area.

“Your the lead guitarist from the Deaf Watchmen?” he asked, though it was more of a statement. “I’m Adrian,” he stated offering him his hand. “Nice to meet you.” suddenly unsure how formal, informal he should be.

He then saw a couple embraced on the TV, making out as she leant against a palm tree. Probably some cheap soft porn he mused, but from the comment, Tommy made thirty minutes or so ago in the bar, not quite what he anticipated. But then a lot of pop, rock stars are bi, he had heard, read including some greats such as Freddie, David amongst others.

“You seemed to be looking for” he paused as he sought to find the right word, term; companionship…” inhaling deeply with apprehension.

“Not sure if I’m what you had in mind though.” glancing at the bulge again.

“Oh fuck” he mumbled.
 
Tommy burst out laughing. Adrian, yes he looked like an Adrian, was clearly as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. This was probably the first time he’d done something like this. Cute! Tommy cut in over Adrian’s nervous chatter.

“Adrian, relax! I’m not going to bite you... unless you want me too. I swear you look about ready to jump out of your skin”

He led the way back into the room casually flicking a light on as he passed the switch and turning the TV off in another casual gesture not being at all shy about the fact that he was very much on display in nothing but his boxers and them barely containing his arousal, which hadn’t gone away even an iota with the arrival of company.

Adrian followed him in and Tommy positioned himself near the room’s only chair and indicated the bed...

“Have a seat I’d offer you a beer but I see you’ve brought your own.”

As Adrian seated himself on the edge of the bed Tommy sat as well but not on the chair he’d been standing next to, rather he stepped across quickly and sat down on the bed right next to Adrian. He leaned in a little but not enough to alarm the nervous man.

“Listen buddy, I’m really pleased you came, thank you. I like men like you, you’re very handsome you know. Now it’s kind of obvious by how nervous you are that this is something quite brave for you so I’m not going to push you to do anything you don’t want to but I was doing something a little... private, just before you knocked on my door and I’m not finished.”

There it was again! Adrian just couldn’t help himself, his eyes flicked down to Tommy’s bulging boxers.

“Adrian, honey, have you ever touched another man’s cock before?

... would you like to?”

Tommy draped his tattooed left arm across Adrian’s shoulders gently and leaned in to softly place a little kiss on the man’s cheek as it flushed bright red.

Tommy's cock was aching to be touched.

:rose:
 
.

The room suddenly descended into an eerie quietness as the TV was turned off, the two men looking at each other. Adrian couldn't stop looking at the bulge that Tommy was hiding under his boxer shorts.

For a while he had, was becoming bi-curious, at least cock curious, the slight flinch when Tommy kissed his cheek was a testament to that. He sat down in the hair that Tommy offered him as Tommy himself sat on the bed, Adrian gulping his beer.

“Adrian, honey, have you ever touched another man’s cock before?

... would you like to?”


He inhaled deeply as he stared, and then Tommy lowering the waistband letting his cock spring into view.

“I. I… I’ve been curious for a while… OFten wondered what it would be like to kiss a cock to orally pleasure it…”

He inhaled deeply before continuing. “Also possibly being taken bareback. I've always been curious as to what one can feel up there when someone cums…”

Without any prompting, as if he was being drawn, hypnotised, he knelt on the floor and started to touch the cock with his right hand, his eyes fleeting between the cock in front of his face, and the eyes of the owner.
 
Adrian was clearly resolved to go through with this... how far he would go was yet to be seen, but Tommy was well past ready to have his cock touched so when he saw no protest in Adrian’s’ eyes he slid the waist band of his shorts down reveling in the feel of his achingly hard cock springing free.

Tommy kept his cock and balls shaved smooth. He loved the feel of having nothing but smooth skin when he played with himself and the tattoos on his torso extended into areas that would have pubic hair if he didn’t shave.

Adrian seemed almost mesmerized at the sight and the eager light that shone in his eyes was a delight for Tommy who chuckled happily to himself as the older man instinctively went to his knees and reached for the throbbing object of his desire.

Like all men he knew exactly how to touch a cock, not too gently like a timid female would have done but with just the right amount of pressure and just the right pace to have Tommy gasping and groaning in no time and Tommy did too, he let out a groan of desperate desire. Adrian was making eye contact but then his eyes kept flicking back to what he held in his hands, what he was now stroking perfectly.

Clearly he needed a little reassurance.

“Oh god yes Adrian... You have such warm hands; that’s just perfect...”

Tommy reached out and ran his hands through the other mans hair as he spoke but the sensations from his cock were building and he didn’t want to talk. Suddenly not wanting to sit up anymore either, he lay back on the bed and closed his eyes, then summoned the effort for just a few more words as his hips started to buck a little, involuntarily, in time with Adrian’s expert stroking.

“Suck it Adrian, you know you want to... I want you to... Suck my cock Adrian... Uh... Ah... Oh gods! FUCK yes put it in your mouth man!”

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.


He fumbled through the thin cotton of Tommy’s cotton shorts, feeling the hardness underneath, a brief damp patch almost certainly from the man’s precum, causing a shudder.

And then Tommy pushed the fabric down, releasing his cock as it springs to life, inches from his face. His hand touched it as he started to stroke it tentatively first. He closed his eyes as he started to imagine it was his own cock, pushing the foreskin as far back as he could before, like a spring, allowing it to spring back fully forward, caressing the glans with his thumb, before repeating the process.

His grip wasn’t too tight, but nor was it limp, like one of those wet limp handshakes that Adrian detested. A hand grip should be firm and confident. This was similar though he wasn’t sure how confident he was.

Tommy was soon leaning back on one hand as he watched him, but Adrian’s eyes didn't stay open for long. He was concentrating, trying to pleasure the cock how he would want to be pleasured. He kinda assumed that it would be a good start.

That seems the be reinforced by the hair caress he received from Tommy’s spare hand, causing Adrian to look up, flinching as he did so.

“Suck it, Adrian, you know you want to... I want you to... Suck my cock, Adrian... Uh... Ah... Oh, gods! FUCK yes put it in your mouth man!”

His heart suddenly stepped up a gear as it pounded within his ribcage. He gulped as he moved closer to the glans, flicking the glans with his tongue inhaling it’s distinctive scent, tasting the precum, making him gasp.

He continued to tease the purple head, becoming accustomed to the taste, the texture of the smooth area before he slowly lowered his lips around the smooth cock, each thrust taking more and more of it within his lips before he could take no more. Then his reversed the process, flicking the tongue before slowly accepting the cock into his mount for a second, and then third, then a fourth, until he lost count, each time the process picking up as his right hand lightly held the base, ready to resist if Tommy started to thrust too much for him either intentionally or involuntary.

As he continued, he started to relax, to even enjoy it of sorts, as Tommy seemed to be making the right noises. He opened his eyes and looked up at him, his lips as close to the base of his cock as he could muster.
 
“Ahhh... Uh...UhhHuh... Ahh fuck... Yea... Oh you fucking sweet cock sucker! Fuck yea Adrian! Ahhhh”

Adrian had started slow and tentative but it didn’t take him long to find his rhythm and what a fucking rhythm too! Tommy hadn’t been sucked like this in years, not since he started going out with Craig who was a fucking lazy cock sucker.

Tommy had already been close before Adrian started and he knew he wasn’t going to last long but damn this man could blow a cock!

“Fuck yes, just like that hun... Ohhhh... Just like that!”

He looked down just in time to make eye contact as Adrian slid his lips right down to the base taking Tommy’s cock in deeper in his mouth than he had yet. It was the eye contact that started to push Tommy over the edge. Well the eye contact and the sweet warm constriction on the head of his cock as Adrian suppressed his urge to gag.

Tommy reached down and grabbed a handful of Adrian’s hair and started fucking his mouth faster and faster. Adrian looked a little startled at first but Tommy wasn’t being rough just a little forceful and in a moment he felt the older man relax as he surrendered to this new sensation of being face fucked. Tommy was moments away from a big one.

“Oh Fuck... Fuck you sweet thing... Ohhh... I’M... FUCKING... CUMMING!”

And he did. Tommy fell back on the bed as wave after wave of cum shot out of his cock deep into the back of Adrian’s mouth. He’d let go of Adrian’s head as he fell back and he felt Adrian jerk away, perhaps a little surprised at the sensation of having another man ejaculate in his mouth, but whatever the reason, he’d pulled back a fraction too soon because with one final great wave of pleasure Tommy’s cock sprayed out one final spurt of cum and splattered right across Adrian’s lips and chin.

Tommy couldn’t move for several long seconds. He just lay there and breathed for a moment.

“Holy shit man you can suck c...”

He interrupted himself with a burst of sudden laughter as he looked down and saw the state of his new friends face. Adrian was trying to wipe the cum off his chin with his fingers but was just smearing it round and in a state of euphoric bliss Tommy couldn’t help but think it was just the cutest thing he’d ever seen.

“Here honey let me help you with that.”

He sat up leaned down and placed his hands tenderly on either side of Adrian’s face then kissed him deeply, relishing the wonderful warm salty taste of cum on the older man’s lips. From the lips his kisses trailed down Adrian’s chin over the trail of cum and from there down his throat and finished in by his collar where neck met shoulder.

All that and Adrian hadn’t even taken off his clothes yet.

“Sweetie you and I are going to have such a good time tonight.”

:rose:
 
.


Fuck yes, just like that hun... Ohhhh... Just like that!”

Adrian felt kinda weird with that comment. He had never sucked cock before, so was he just being nice to him, or did he actually mean it? From the state of his attire, the room, the porn; Tommy had already been in a high state of arousal. So it wouldn’t take Adrian long to pleasure him.

But yet at the same time, it sounded good, being complimented on his first attempt at fellatio. But before he had time to reflect further, he felt his head being held as he looked up at Tommy, who had a sly smile on his lips. And then with his head being held, he started to feel Tommy pushing his veiny cock past his lips.

He was being face fucked, albeit it ‘gently’ if there was such a thing. He suddenly felt powerless, his hand at the base of the cock failed to achieve what he was envisaging, as Tommy used his mouth, turning him into a cumslut.

He struggled to breathe, and not to gag as the glans was being pushed right back at his throat, as he coughed slightly, gasping for air. But Timmy was relentless, but it wasn’t to last. He felt him tense, mutter a few incomprehensible words before Tommy’s body tensed, as he did so, he seemed t lose his grip on his head.

And then it came.

Adrian wasn't able to move quickly enough as two jets of his thick cum erupted in the confines of his mouth, causing him to cough, splutter. He moved away, only to receive more jests of Tommy’s cum on his face, including his eye.

He was shocked, totally taken back by the apparent ferocity of the cum jet, as it came in his mouth and then on his face. Some dribbled onto his lips, he instantly licked it shuddering with the taste.

And then Tommy started to chuckle as he looked down at him as he tried to clear up the mess. He was suddenly feeling very self-conscious, the laughter at his expense just added to his unease. And then Tommy started to wipe up some of his own cum.


And then came the kiss.

Adrian froze, totally out of his depth, his comfort zone as Tommy kissed him briefly parting his own lips with his tongue. He didn't push him away, but nor did he respond, though thankfully Tomy started to clear up the cum as he licked his own cum.
 
Tommy could feel Adrian tensing up. He understood, or at least he thought he did. Adrian had just done what Tommy was pretty sure was his first ever homosexual act and he probably needed a little time to process that and maybe a little reassurance. He pulled away from the gentle nuzzling he'd been doing at the other mans neck.

Adrian was still kneeling there between his knees so Tommy took his face gently and met his eyes.

"Adrian that was really good. Okay? Really, really good for me. But you look tense, it's okay you know. It's okay to let your self take pleasure in what you just did. You were amazing. It's okay to enjoy it. It's okay."

He smiled reassuringly.

:rose:
 
Shower Time

.


He relaxed slightly as Tommy moved away, still with cum splutters on is face and in his short hair.

“Do you mind if I take a shower?” he asks with a smile, pointing to his face. “I assume you have a fresh towel?”

He saw Tommy nod, and he headed into the bathroom and leant in towards the wet room area of the bathroom, separated by a glass screen. The bathrooms seemed out of place with the rest of the hotel, appearing rather modern in comparison to the rooms.

He shrugged his shoulders and reached for the shower controls and turned the water on, allowing the hot water to work its way through the pipes, undressing whilst he waited; taking a gulp of his beer.

His cock springs out as he removed his tight trunks, he was still rather aroused by what he had just done, and gave him a quick stroke before he stepped into the shower, his back to the door as he rinsed the cum from his face and hair.

.
 
Tommy picked his discarded boxer shorts up off the floor and used them to give his cock a bit of a wipe. It was still really sensitive to the touch and he couldn't help letting out a little happy chuckle as he threw his soiled underpants in the direction of his suitcase and lay back on the bed naked to finish of his beer. That had been one hell of a blow job. His fingers were running in little circles over his belly and up around his nipples as he thought about it. His skin was still hyper sensitive as well.

He was still really turned on just thinking about How hot Adrian had looked sucking on a cock with his head bobbing up and down. He wondered If Adrian would be keen for a bit more fun. The older man was in the shower now, Tommy heard when the water started landing on man flesh instead of shower floor.

He laughed again, this time at himself as he realized how horny he was thinking about Adrian in the shower? At this rate he'd be hard again much sooner than he was used to. An impulse took him and never one to resist such things he threw back the last of his beer and swung his legs off the bed. He hadn't seen Adrian naked yet, hadn't even seen his cock...

The shower door was glass and it was steamed up so much Adrian was just a sexy pink blur inside. Tommy called from the bathroom door not wanting to push the other man further than he was comfortable with.

"Hey Hun... there room for two in there?"

:rose:
 
.

Adrian gulped as he heard Tommy’s voice over the cascading water as it emerged from the large shower head over him. He turned towards the door, wiping away some of the condensation from the glass pane.

He saw a nude Tommy, standing there with a semi-erect cock and gulped. His own cock was still rather hard from the events of the last twenty minutes or so.

He just nodded as he spoke.

“Sure, I guess so…” a shiver running down his spine.
 
That was all the encouragement Tommy needed. He slipped into the shower smiling as he got his first proper glimpse of Adrian naked. Not just naked in fact but all wet, soapy and slippery... and standing proudly to attention in a way that drew Tommy's eyes.

He stepped in close enjoying the feel of the older mans wet body against his own, enjoying the fact that he had to look up just a bit to meet Adrian's eyes and enjoying the feel of that lovely hard cock standing rigid between them.

He ran his left hand up Adrian's arm feeling the man's arm hair sliding wet beneath his palms and then brought his hand in behind his head pulling him into a soft kiss, a wet steamy hot kiss in the water streaming from the shower head above.

Tommy's other hand was exploring lower down and he felt Adrian gasp into their kiss as Tommy's long musician fingers circled around the older mans cock and gently began stroking.

Tommy pulled back from the kiss and looked into Adrian's sweet gentle eyes. He winked and then leaned in and bit softly and seductively at the other mans chest.He surprised himself then with a little loss of control, responding lustfully and passionately to Adrian's little gasp of surprise. The sound had been sexy as fuck and Tommy's nibbling began to work its way hungrily downwards ...


:rose:
 
Last edited:
.

Adrian saw the kiss coming, the caress of his body, his cheek, his head as he was pulled into a soft kiss by Tommy.

He gulped, but he did not withdraw, but neither did he really respond, at least initially. But as the hot water cascaded over them both he let out a low sigh, a gasp as he felt the hand on his cock.

He started to respond tentatively offering Tommy his tongue, aware of the ring on is finger as the kiss deepened. IT wasn't the same as a woman, his skin was more coarse, he could feel the stubble which sent a shudder down his spine.

But he continued kissing until he broke the kiss panting, aware of the touch on his cock

“Fuck, caress my glans….” his voice husky.
 
It had taken Tommy a while to get Adrian warmed up but as he stroked slowly up and down the other mans smooth cock he finally felt that wary stiffness dissipate. Adrian was relaxing into it and Tommy really enjoyed the little noises of appreciation As Adrian's eyes closed and he leaned back against the shower wall.

“Fuck, caress my glans….”

Tommy paused a moment in his kissing, which was now roaming all over his lovers chest and looked down at the impressive erection in his hand, he got his thumb and started flicking it softly over Adrian's swollen wet head. The effect was instant.
Adrian gasped a huge breath in and his lust filled eyes flew open. He was gasping and bucking his hips and it was getting Tommy so turned on that he was now at full mast again himself.

"Would you like me to suck it Adrian? Can I suck your cock Hun? Please?"

He leaned his body up against Adrian's as he asked and slid his free hand around to give one of the older mans buttock a firm squeeze but never let up his relentless stroking and teasing. He could tell that Adrian was not far off blowing his load and Tommy really wanted to take that load in his mouth.

Nothing made him feel sluttier or hotter than a man's hot cum spilling out across his tongue. How long had it been since he'd tasted cum that wasn't Craig's?

... too fucking long!

:rose:
 
.


Adrian felt strange kissing a man, and he wasn’t sure if he was totally enjoying it, though parts of his body clearly where, judging by the state of his erection. And then as Tommy caressed his glans, his piss slit, a shudder ran down his aching cock.

"Would you like me to suck it, Adrian? Can I suck your cock, Hun? Please?"

Adrian suddenly looked at Tommy as something clicked within. He wasn’t necessarily a dominant lover, and certainly not a Dom, but he could be an assertive alpha male.

And how Tommy called him hun, almost pleading with him to let him suck his cock.

“Kneel!” Adrian commanded, with a soft yet commanding tone in his voice, his hand reaching out to Tommy’s head, and applying a degree of pressure to force him to kneel. It wasn’t that he had gained confidence, but rather in a degree of familiar territory, someone clearly wanting to blow him.

He looked down at his new lover, or at least for a one night stand, his muscular body covered with bright colourful tattoos.

He grinned as he pushed his cock towards Tommy’s mouth.

“Suck it… Gently.” pausing, “I’m sure we both want the moment to last?”

He watched Tommy’s lip s open and his cock disappeared from view groaning as it did with pleasure.
 
Tommy was a little taken aback. Where was the lack of confidence that had ruled Adrian just minutes ago? Aroused it had burnt away and been replaced with something much more primal, something Tommy couldn't help but respond to. Adrian's lust had been awakened and he was demanding satisfaction!

There was nothing that turned Tommy on more than having a lover take charge like this. He loved surrendering to another man's desires, he loved to please, he loved to be commanded and to obediently do as he was told and that was exactly what he did now. Dropping to his knees in the shower with the water flowing over his head and body, still stroking Adrian's cock and then looking up, making eye contact he opened his mouth and began sucking, nuzzling, licking and kissing at Adrian's balls.

As the other man looked on clearly enjoying himself Tommy rose up a little higher, licking his way up the shaft where just moments before his hand had been stroking. Kissing his way over the glans then letting his lips part... tongue and lips offering just the lightest resistance as Adrian's cock slid throbbing into Tommy's eager mouth.

As he sucked, bobbing his head up and down on Adrian's cock he slid one hand around to rest on a shapely buttock and his remaining hand slid first up the front of Adrian's thigh then started to play softly, fondling at his balls.

The sounds coming from above were the sounds he most liked to hear, the sweet gasps of a man that would soon be spilling his seed... yes he would be spilling his seed and Tommy was greedy for it, ready for it, hungry. He used his hand on Adrian's buttock to pull softly at his ass cheek then started working the hand playing with Adrian's balls a little further back. Adrian's legs were close togther and Tommy couldn't reach far back between his legs but Adrian would be able to feel what was happening if he wanted his asshole played with all he would have to do is part his legs a little.

It was an odd thought to be having as he bobbed away on the rigid cock but Tommy couldn't help wondering if the other man ever fingered his ass while he was masturbating. Do straight guys do that? Tommy loved playing with his ass while he pleasured himself but he knew that straight men were often a little odd about such things and he knew instinctively that despite the new confidence Adrian was showing, he was new to man love fun.

He hoped the older man would be willing to try new things, if he could get a finger up against Adrian's prostrate he would give him an orgasm the likes of which he'd never had before. The thought of it had Tommy's already throbbing cock aching for attention and he wished he had a hand spare to play with himself. wouldn't it be fun to blow his own load for a second time orgasming at the same time as Adrian blasted in his mouth and spraying his cum out over the shower floor and across Adrian's feet.

The thought had him groaning around the cock in his mouth and the groans were echoed back from above as Adrian must now be so close to bursting. Tommy was a wound up ball of lust and all he could think now was that he needed that cum in his mouth so bad and Gods! - How he wanted to finger that ass!

:rose:
 
.


Adrian leant back against the tiled wall of the wet room, the hot water still cascading over their heads as he looked down at the rather incredible sight. He hadn't thought in a million years that morning that he would be sucking cock with another guy.

His hands reached down, grabbing Tommy’s head close to his ears as he took a degree of control, easing out his cock before starting to push, to thrust in with a sharp motion, feeling Tommy Gasp. He continued to face fuck him for four or five slow deliberate thrusts before he relaxed his grip on Tommy, instead pinching his own nipple as his other hand caressed Tommy’s hair, his eyes closed.

He moaned with pleasure, with satisfaction as he felt Tommy explore his smooth shaven balls as he sucked, kissed even nibbled his cock, his glans.

As he felt Tommy’s hand explore, he parted his legs to allow him to have access to his buttocks, opening up his anus to him. Adrian loved rimming, receiving and giving. In fact with the right person, he was pretty much open minded, unlike his wife.

As he closed his eyes, he wondered how he had found himself in such a situation, his mind full of confusion. But whilst he still wasn’t exactly sure how he found himself in that position, the fact remained that he had, and was exploring one of his fantasies, that he never anticipated would ever come to fruition. He felt his own orgasm approach.

“Stop, I need to pause…” looking down at the rockstar, well of sorts. And then he felt something press against his rosebud. He tensed before quickly tried to relax, exhaling deeply.
 
Tommy was completely in the moment now sucking cock like an utter cum slut, working his fingers back between Adrian's legs and running his middle finger in little circles around the older mans puckering ass. Pressing against the opening every now and again but not actually penetrating... not yet anyway.

Adrian was running his hands through Tommy's wet hair and Tommy loved it. His jaw was starting to ache but he didn't care, he was so turned on and he could feel Adrian's cock starting to throb against the back of his mouth while the under side of the shaft pulsed against his tongue. The man would be cumming any moment now...

“Stop, I need to pause…”

What?!? ... now?

Tommy stopped and pulled back, looking up in surprise with Adrian's rock hard cock pulsing in front of his face but the moment of surprise distracted him from what he was doing with his finger and suddenly and completely by accident his finger slid through Adrian's puckering asshole and in up to the middle knuckle inside the older man.

Adrian let out a gasp and Tommy, realizing what he'd done, got a big mischievous smile on his face as he started to wiggle his finger softly.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top