Georgia folks let's make friends

Hi folks... Born in Savannah, grew up in Brunswick and lived on St. Simon's Island. Would love to chat anytime.

Ok, for all my north Ga friends, I need some suggestions! I'm looking for a cabin with a hot tub and possibly a pool table (for a weekend get away), but not sure which city to try & stay in. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

And yes, you may be seeing double - this is a cross post in another GA thread as well. :)

Hello all, west of Atlanta. 59 mwm open to making friends and hanging out (no pun intended)

With over 6 millon people living in the Atlanta area. You would think this GA thread would have a stronger following.

Wow, didn't know this thread was here.

Georgia peach born and raised, and I go home often to visit family. I should be back home in a few weeks. I always stop through Atlanta on my way home to South GA (couple hours west of Savannah).

cg74

Ok Atlanta how many of you use I-85 to commute into work everyday?
I'm so glad I work at home and don't have to deal with it.

Ok Atlanta how many of you use I-85 to commute into work everyday?
I'm so glad I work at home and don't have to deal with it.

Not every day but did get impacted when it happened, had to take a different route home from airport. Not sure what I'll do Monday's and Thursday's for the next several months.

Luckily I stopped having to drive from the south side into Atlanta or to the north side about 5 years ago. I don't even have to use an expressway to get to work anymore.

Yes I am bragging. :D

Of course, I do have to drive across Peachtree City every morning and that is no picnic.

Great day on the lake today. Just needs to be a little warmer for naked boating. Let the game's begins.

Luckily I stopped having to drive from the south side into Atlanta or to the north side about 5 years ago. I don't even have to use an expressway to get to work anymore.

Yes I am bragging. :D

Of course, I do have to drive across Peachtree City every morning and that is no picnic.

Bless your heart. PTC is no joke. Especially the cops, man.

Ok, for all my north Ga friends, I need some suggestions! I'm looking for a cabin with a hot tub and possibly a pool table (for a weekend get away), but not sure which city to try & stay in. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

And yes, you may be seeing double - this is a cross post in another GA thread as well. :)

A little late on this, since you posted in March. But for future and others, I used airbnb and found a nice cabin in blue ridge for last weekend. Girlfriend and I enjoyed naked hot tub. I'm sure the neighbor to the left enjoyed watching us.

39 mwm north of Atlanta (Woodstock/Canton area) looking for folks who like to have fun and explore, especially roleplay

Anyone going to the Acworth Beer festival Saturday? I'll be the guy with the stone shirt on.

Hi all, just saw this thread and trying to give it a little more life.

Back