What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
holidays-single-party-drink-sex-christmas-season-ecards-someecards.png
 
Kitty came over this afternoon, and she took me out for a late birthday dinner. We tried a new(ish) Chinese place in town that also serves sushi. OMG, that was some awesome sushi, and it was cheaper than the other sushi joints in town. The Chinese wasn't half bad, either. Then, a peppermint mocha latte and a glazed doughnut from Dunkin' Donuts. I am *such* a fatass.

Yum! Also, Kitty time. :D:D:D:D
 
My fiance called.....that's all it takes to make me smile AND laugh.

My nephew (he's 1 and he stays with me from Thursday night until Saturday every week) walking around, carrying the kitten in one arm, looking for his mom so he can show the kitten to her. Everytime she comes around, the kitten goes into hiding, lol!
 
Had an... eye opening conversation with a good friend tonight. Very much entertaining. :D

Also? :eek: That too.
 
One of my nieces is scheduled to speak at a TEDx Women event. I am inordinately proud of her.
 
Last edited:
Hope you've had a good time. And that you didn't run into this guy:

cerzik.jpg

Hahaha, actually there was one guy wearing hawaiian style pants that did sort of look like that.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I am sure they will be on the golfclub website. I am the one in the school uniform :p although there were a couple of really cute nurses there.

Hehe, good to know I'm not the only one that still enjoys wearing their old school uniform! Mine's needed some adjusting though, now it's wider than it is long. :D

Hope the weather stays good for you. You can never tell this time of year. And remember to take a cardi! If you're wearing a white shirt and it rains you may find it comes in handy. ;)


It was a beautiful day, no chance of rain. I got a bit sunburnt and had the important job of running to the bar for drink refills. I decided that caddying was a bit much like hard work and pushing/pulling the golf clubs around was a bit much like pushing a babies pram for my liking.

Hahaha my school uniform still fits. I was told that I needed a bigger one than I needed so I could grow into it, I am not sure when I am meant to though :(
 
Our Corgi, with her new chew toy, made of ballistic freakin' nylon... biting THROUGH said nylon.
 
So, I finally bit the bullet and started a Facebook page for the novel. Egads, I'm all social media'd out now!

The fun part is I uploaded a short video clip from last Thursday's launch. This is near the very end during the Q&A session. I know it has a lot of esoteric blah, blah, blah, but the best part is at the very end. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=479475712095448

And feel free to "like" the page and tell your friends (no need to say how you heard about me, lol) and all that good stuff. :)
 
Finding the perfect solution that will solve multiple problems I have been struggling with... And then having it so easily embraced and implemented by the entire team! Yay!! :D
 
A new blog I read. I don't know if I am allowed to share other people's blogs here, so I won't...but be sure, this blog was flipping hilarious! I have never found a blog so funny!
 
Is there a thread for sad people?

The pissed off thread can be used for that, too. Or Isolated blurt.


I got a Christmas gift today. I wasn't expecting it and didn't have anything to give in return, so I just loaded the person with homemade jams: strawberry, blueberry, strawberry-rhubarb, redcurrant-vanilla, gooseberry-star anis, apple-vanilla and rhubarb-ginger chutney.

They were small jars, but she seemed to appreciate it! :)
And the kitchen's a bit emptier now, making the move a bit easier.
 
Catching a little facetime with my love, when my hectic schedule had me convinced I wouldn't. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top