Lead down the Path to... (Closed to SannaBlonde82)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.



Led down the path of...

Name: Adrian Ham
Age: 48
Height: 6 ft
Eyes: Piercing Blue
Hair: Black, with grey highlights and slightly balding, so cropped short
Build: Tall, broad like a rugby player but also carries some middle age spread
Profession: Accountant

It was June, time for Adrian to advertise the top floor ‘studio flat’ which Adrian had done so for several years. He often got summer placement students for 2-3 months before those who would lodge with him for 8-9 months during the academic year; otherwise, the floor was wasted. On top of that, he at times liked, appreciated the company in the place. So he had decided to offer his top floor space, preferably to Post-grad students attending the local prestigious University. He was situated close to the main Priestgate campus, once a Church of England college.

Adrian read the advert for the last time before reaching to click on Send. By mid-Monday morning, the advert will be on the University’s accommodation website.

Room available for Rent.

A room is available in an Edwardian townhouse close to the town centre and the university. The room is situated on the top floor and includes an en-suite shower/WC and a kitchenette. Access to the ground floor full kitchen is available with notification. There is also access to a bath on another level if required. The Location of the house is on Priestgate's way if you want to view the location on Google Maps.

I am an officially recognised service provider to the University and have relevant references from the Accommodation Office.

House is fully modernised internally whilst keeping its Edwardian period charm and character. Mod-cons includes both a wireless and cable network accessing Virgin Media's 150 GB service. The room also has a TV access point for cable TV (Tivo) as well as ‘standard’ TV. There is storage space for a push bike if required.

Rent for the flat for a young professional would be in the region of £800. However, I have chosen to rent to a student, preferably one studying a postgraduate qualification but not limited to. To that end, with a suitable character reference and an official letter stating that you are indeed a bona file student, rent will be in the region of £550 (negotiable in part) I would prefer the quieter study-conscious character rather than a party animal.

Please call me on 07123 567890

Having pressed sent, he opened up Lightroom on his desktop, his photo cataloguing and basic editing suite; and spend the next hour or so on Sunday afternoon editing some photos he had recently taken, before feeling his eyes starting to feel slightly screen fatigued.

He put the desktop to sleep, and looked up at some of his portraits he had taken, before leaving the office, turning the light of as he did so, and headed downstairs, and poured himself a bottle of ale from the beer fridge, as he settled himself into the sweet spot, and reached for his tablet. Moments later, he was immersed in Pink Floyd, enjoying the sound, as he thought of the weekend, What else is better than enjoying a Sunday afternoon, music and a good ale.
 
Stina walked out of arrivals at Heathrow airport, with her suitcase, rucksack and handbag. It was her first time abroad on her own, but she'd been to England before with her family, visisting London. So understandably she was a bit nervous. Stinas strategy to master the world around her, was to be sure to have as much information as possible about everything she could, make intricate plans based on that information and then proceed in the world according to those plans. Easy!

It worked for her, for the most part. But the world seldom adheres to the plan you have made for it, and when it fell through, as it did from time to time, Stina was a little girl in a very big world.

But she knew how to get to London from Heathrow, so she was soon on the train and able to relax and plan the rest of the day. When in London, she had to change tube stations once, to get to the commuter train that would deliver her to the town where she was going to spend her summer studying, at the university there. She was very excited.

Studying was Stinas main forte, she had the perfect brain for it and had excelled at school since the start. It was a world she knew, and felt comfortable in. The world outside it, well that was different. She was at her best and most comfortable on her own, reading. And that was OK. She had a couple of friends, who were much like her, and she even had a boyfriend of sorts, and he was also like her. Stina was going to miss him a lot, but she also realized it might be good for them to be seperated a couple of months, to get some perspective. And anyway, she was so much looking forward to this adventure!

She had the classical, romantic idea of a rural, intellectual England – the ancient institutions of wisdom, the small pretty villages with their pubs, the cute boys and girls in school uniforms, the Harry Potters and the Hermione Grangers, the murders in Midsomer, the Jane Austens and the Brontë sisters. Yes this was her world, and she was going to be a part of it for a summer. And live it by herself. She was nervous, but very very excited.

Arrangements for boarding had been made – she had naturally made sure it was sorted out before she left Sweden – but she wasn't completely naive, and knew that things might not always turn out the way one expected. So she was a bit anxious. It seemed perfect though, the place. She was renting the upstairs of a big, old house that from what she'd seen on photos and looking at Google Maps, looked perfect and also in keeping with her romantic ideals of how an english house should look like..

The landlord was a Mr. Ham. Adrian Ham, apparently. She smiled to herself, it sounded like from a book she'd read. ”Hello, Mr. Ham, I'm Stina Lindgren.. nice to meet you..” Yes, she liked the sound of that.

Stina's father had made the call to Mr.Ham and made the necessary arrangements concerning money and contact details. Her father was not best pleased his daughter was spending almost 3 months alone in a foreign country – but he also realized he was being over-protective, which his wife reminded him of. Stina was 21, and even though she wasn't very experienced in the ways of the world, she was an intelligent adult and how was she ever going to grow if she stayed at home? Yes, he knew this.

But what her father also understood (that no one else seemed to understand, least of all Stina) was his daughter's... two main physical attributes and how they were looked upon by his fellow males. He quite often drew sighs of relief that Stina was a book-worm girl, and dressed accordingly, which hid these two things he knew men would drool over. But even Stina wore less sometimes, and.. He had seen. He had seen the eyes on his daughter's firm and big breasts and her unbelievably perfect posterior. But Stina was oblivious.

The train rolled into the station, and Stina was already standing waiting by the door with all her belongings. Only a few were getting off here, and one kind man helped her with her suitcase. How lovely, she thought to herself – some good old traditional gentlemanly behaviour was her first impression of this place. She gave the gentleman a big smile.

"Thank you, Sir"..
 
The meeting, and the drive

.


He sipped his coffee, looking up at the arrival board. The train would soon be arriving. He had spoken to Stina a couple of times. She had called him that Monday about the room, and that she was studying over the summer at the university. He sent her a few photos of the room as she had requested by email, and quickly replied, accepting the room. It wasn’t long before he received an email from the University, confirming that she was a bonafide student, albeit from her supervisor confirming her summer placement.

And so a date for her arrival had been agreed, and Adrian even offered to collect her from the station. As the train approached, he sent her a text.

“Will be outside the ticket gates, in a blue shirt’

The sky was a lovely deep blue, barely a cloud in the sky, as the summer, continued to be glorious, though rain was being forecast for the end of the week. But it was now Monday, and several days before the rain, time to enjoy the summer, the sun.

He could hear the sound of brakes as the train slowed, and then the normal bustle of activity as passengers disembarked and headed out onto the street beyond the station. MAny were focused, either on their final destination or looking down at their smartphone, unaware of their surroundings. But as the rush eased, he saw her and smiled.

She was pretty and appeared to have a curvy form, though her attire, whilst flattering, was also somewhat conservative. He approached her and smiled, as he stood there in his blue short sleeve shirt and shorts, offering her his hand.

“Hi Stina, I presume?” reaching out for the handle of the suitcase. “May I?”

They chatted briefly as he asked her about her trip, before leading her to his car in the carpark, a small modern ar, he had no need for a large SUV, occasionally hiring one as and when he did.

With the case in the boot of the car, he opened the passenger door, allowing her to climb into the car, before closing the door, and walking round to the driver’s side. The drive was short but wasn’t the most direct route as he gave Stina a brief tour of the small city, highlighting various key points that she would find useful, though he knew she wouldn’t remember all that he told her. But she seemed attentive as he spoke, giving her a brief overview of the city.



But the short drive from the main railway station to his home on Priestgate’s Way, close to Priestgate’ s Park was otherwise uneventful. That part of the university, was once part of a theological college, for the Church of England; before it had merged with the developing campus during early Edwardian years, around 100 years ago to form the small but renowned university. The park was once part of the college grounds but was now maintained by the local council, though the park leads to the nearside of the main campus, where Stina would be based.


“Here we are,” Adrian stated as he turned into Priestgate’s Way, and parked outside the tall Edwardian townhouse, clearly consisting of at least three flours, and possibly a basement.

The house was one of five or six properties on the street that was still a townhouse, and not having been converted into flats. He had bought the property when he grew tired of the ‘Rat Race’ that was the Financial Square Mile within the City of London. He had earnt enough, as an accountant in London to buy the house outright, and over a few years had renovated the house with his partner. But after five years, they had started to drift apart, and so he finished the project on his own, Clare having returned to London, to be closer to her friends. He wanted to stay.

As Adrian turned the ignition off, parked outside his house he turned to face her as he spoke.

“Here we are. Tea? Coffee? Water”

Stina just nodded as she smiled.

He carried her case up the few stairs to the front door, as he searched for the keys in his pocket, and opened the door, allowing Stina to view the inside, the hallway. He leads her down the long hallway the stairs on the left-hand side, and on the right-hand side, were two doors that led to the front room and the dining room and conservatory., various photos hung on the wall, all of the various landscape scenes, some rural others urban.

The kitchen itself was large, having clearly been extended, the walls into the outbuildings having been knocked down to make a large open kitchen, with an old oak table for six people close to the hallway door. In the middle of the room was a breakfast bar, which separated the eating area from the cooking and preparation area.

The Breakfast bar had a couple of stools under one side. An observant person would see that there was an under bench double wine fridge, one side filled with wine, the other with English ales. On top of the breakfast bar close to a wall were a Kitchenaid Espresso machine and coffee bean grinder.

Beyond the breakfast bar, on one side was a window which looked over the decking area of the back garden in front of the conservatory, The window could be opened and used as a hatch if needed. On the opposite wall was the 5 place hob with a large Chinese wok style hobb in the middle, and various other kitchen ‘gadgets’. At the far end of the kitchen, is a door that leads into the well-lit scullery/utility room, with a washing machine, a tumble dryer as well as an ironing board, and one of those modern expensive steam irons. In the corner was an upright freezer. An observant person would notice that the sun was just starting to shine into the suntrap, the garden facing West, southwest, it got the afternoon and evening sun pretty much from around 1 pm, depending on the time of year.

As he offered Stina a chair at the table, he turned to face her.

“So tea? Coffee?” As he spoke he opened the fridge and took out a lemon, and started to slice it up, before preparing a jug of iced water with lemon, filling a glass in front of Stina.


.
 
“A cup of tea, please..”

Stina was hoping for some of that strong English tea she had drank when in London. PG Tips, wasn’t it?

“With some milk, please..”, she added. It was just as much showing off to her English host, as it was a preference in taste.

Thus far, everything was perfect, she thought. First the gentleman on the train who had helped her with her bags, and now this gentleman who was polite and correct, welcoming but not overly so, kind but not overbearing. This was her first impression. And the car ride here was nice, the surroundings were just as she had hoped. The house was clean and well taken care of, modern but there was still an older charm to it. Stina felt comfortable.

Perhaps he was a bit quiet though.. Mr. Ham. First she thought it might be nervousness, but he seemed calm enough. He was good-looking.. Stina was perhaps expecting someone a bit more "intellectual" in appearance, but probably just a stereotype she thought. She watched him move around the kitchen. Athletic, fit and healthy.. Strong. But.. there was something else, something in his manner that she couldn’t put her finger on.

She took her phone from her purse and asked:

“Is it OK if I text my parents and tell them I’ve arrived safe and well?”
 
.




“Tea it is” as he smiled, looking at her.

He turned his back to her, continuing to make some small talk as he prepared the teapot, and placed a glass biscuit jar on the table;

As he did so, she turned to him as she spoke.

“Of course you can, this is a free country!” he teased before he realised his humour may have gone too far. “Sure feel free to text whenever you think its appropriate…”

As he waited for the tea to pour, and Stina was tapping away on her smartphone, not quite able to identify what model it was, he started to ponder. She was curvey, quite cute and rather alluring, She wore a lovely summery dress decorated with bright flowers, as she walked, the hem of the skirt just reached her knees, but now as she sat, she was exposing her lower bare thighs. The dress accentuated her curves, she was clearly curvaceous with broad hips and full breasts, the dress revealing the tension lines across her bust. Her blond hair was just past her shoulders and pinned to one side.

A thought flashed through his mind wondering if she was open-minded sexually. But then quickly pushed those thoughts to the side as he reached for the teapot.

As he poured the tea, he looked out of the window.

“We could sit outside on the decking if you prefer… And of course should you smoke, that's where I would prefer you to indulge…”

He led her out through the door onto the decking, the sun now clearly showing the sun trap that the decking area was, as he popped back on to retrieve the biscuit jar and the water.

“So Stina, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing at the Uni over the summer?”
 
Last edited:
Stina had this idea of the old-fashioned England, she had read about the punishment of school children, the general strictness of adults, more modern now maybe but not so long ago very different from her Sweden. She was both intrigued and appalled by it. In films and books, she had noticed the behaviour of the well-mannered english. The “yes Sir and no Madam” and so on. So she had asked him out of politeness about the texting to her parents, something she probably wouldn’t have done at home. Happy it wasn’t an issue, she texted them.

“No.. I don’t smoke. But I would love to sit outdoors!”

Stina followed him outside on to the decking and sat down, admiring the garden. It was nice and warm, but a cool breeze caught her a little off-guard, finding itself up her dress. Feeling slightly adventurous on her first trip alone, she had gone and bought some new underwear before leaving. The thin, silk fabric of the thong felt surprisingly nice, but they rode high on her hips and she was unused to her ass cheeks being bare and parted this way. Stina had also shaven off more pubic hair than she normally did, having read or heard somewhere that that was customary when wearing flimsy panties like these.. Oh well, the breeze sent a shiver through her, while her host asked her about her studies.

“I’m.. doing a course in political science.. that’s what I study back home, but this course is specifically British parliamentary history.. “

She broke off, finding it suddenly very difficult to focus on anything than her underwear. How stupid. She hoped he didn’t notice.
 
The start of the tour of the house

.


“Ah wow.,” he stated genuinely interested. “I've always said that we need a documentary series about the history of parliament. It is a lot older than people think, the basis was formed as I understand after the Magna Carta, when the lords of the land, removed some of the king’s powers.”

They chatted for a while about parliament and democracy more generally as they sipped their drinks. Adrian at times noticed that Stina seemed not quite focused, though she was always able to respond to his questions or comments. So he just put it down to a mixture of travel fatigue, and whilst her English was good, maybe she was having to mentally translate the conversation in her head before thinking and replying in English.

But he could only speak English, though in part that was because of his partial deafness. He wore a hearing aid at meetings etc, but often would not at home unless he needed to, he could never get accustomed to wearing it 18 hours a day.

But as they chatted, he grew a liking to Stina, she was clearly both attractive and intelligent.

As they finished their drinks, he offered her a tour, which she gladly accepted. And so he led her back into the hallway and started with the front room.

“This is the living room, with a home cinema set up, which I'll happily show you how to use if you want to use it whilst I'm, or we are out and about. What sort of music do you like?"

The Front living room was well lit by the large bay window that overlooked the street. There were both curtains and netting curtains, which only covered halfway, as Adrian preferred to have them open unless they wanted some privacy. But as passerby had to look up, their view was thankfully limited. On the far wall was a set of fitted units made from cherry wood, with a symmetry around the centre line. There was a large 55 inch UHD TV with a central speaker placed underneath the TV. In the chest of drawers, either side contained various DVDs, CDs and Blu-Ray discs, whilst the glass cupboards had various crystal glasses as well as other odds and sods. By the sides of the fitted unit were two large floor standing speakers, together with various wall-mounted speakers. It was obvious that Adrian enjoyed his surround sounds. In the ceiling was a slot where a projector screen could be dropped, and on the opposite wall, there was a wall-mounted projector.

Adrian turned and walked to the wooden doors, opening one to allow them to enter the dining room and conservatory beyond. The room was filled with a cherry wood coloured dining table large enough to sit eight, possibly ten if they are 'good friends'. On one side either side of the fireplace were more fitted units, matching the style in the front room, where crockery and other stuff was stored. The glass cupboards had more glasses as well as a liquor collection. At the back of the room, there was a sliding glass door that lead into the conservatory. There were a couple of large canvas photos on the wall.

“This is where I often entertain, about once a month possibly twice depending on the time of year.”

The conservatory was also rather large with a high ceiling that reached past the first floor. If one looked up, there was a slight ‘overhang’ into the space, with glass bricks. In the corner was a Nikon DSLR mounted on a tripod as well as a maroon/burgundy leather Edwardian Chaise lounge together with some other furniture, and a couple of ‘Phallic’ cactus and a large ‘Money Tree’ plant.

“Any Questions,” Adrian asked as he glanced at Stina, briefly looking at her legs as she stood, noticing how shapely they were, how they would look good in a pair of quality leather boots.

Basement Floor:

Back in the hallway, Adrian opened a door under the stairs before turning the light on.

“This is the Basement area. Mind the stairs…”

He went first, turning the lights on, as they headed downstairs to a large open area under the front living room, the area to under the dining room area was clearly locked.

There was some natural light coming in from the high window under the front bay area. On the wall was another large screen, and a Spin/Watt bike and a rower exercise machine. There was also an exercise mat and some dumbbells and kettle weights.

"There is an Apple TV which allows you to access YouTube for YouTube videos, or your music..." he turned to look at him as he had a thought and realised he ought to ask a question., "Are you an Apple or Android person?"

They spoke about the 'gym area' for a couple more minutes as he explained he often watched 'Fitness Blender' videos for some of his training. He completely ignored the locked door on the other side of the set of stairs, though the key hung on a hook outside the door.

"Any questions?" he asked before leading them back up the stairs into the main hallway.
 
Stina felt comfortable talking to Adrian. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and obviously very involved in university life. It felt good to know and made her more relaxed. She generally enjoyed the company of older men and often found men her own age beneath her both in maturity and intelligence. Often times she wondered when men actually grew up. They seemed to need more time anyway.

Adrian led her on a tour of the house, pointing out certain details. The living room had a huge TV and an extensive sound system, much like her dad had at home. She wasn’t very interested really, but did enjoy watching movies and tv series on the big screen. Her favorite right now was Netflix’ series “The handmaid’s tale”, based on Margaret Atwood’s book. She loved Elizabeth Moss and identified with her in many ways. She was great in “Mad Men” too..

Stina answered his question about music. She wondered how extensive her answer should be..

“Oh.. I listen to a lot of Swedish singer/songwriters.. you probably haven’t heard of them.. I also enjoy a lot of modern R&B, dance music, rap.. maybe not your cup of tea..?”

She smiled at Adrian, thinking it probably wasn’t, and pleased with her English metaphor. For some reason, a certain song came into her head – a song she listened to secretly because it was so dirty, so not her. A guilty pleasure. She pushed the song out of her head..

“This is where I often entertain, about once a month possibly twice depending on the time of year.”

They were in the dining room. Stina wasn’t sure exactly what he meant by this. But she guessed that he had guests overnow and then, and hesitated to ask about it, even though she was curious.

After this, they entered the basement. She wasn’t sure she wanted to go down, basements always seemed a bit scary to her. But it would have been impolite to say so, so she carefully walked down the stairs with him. She noted the screen, and nodded when he told her about the apple tv. She had an iPhone herself, and had apple tv at home, which she told him. While he spoke, she looked around, her arms crossed over her chest, and noticed a closed door.

So when Adrian asked if she had any questions, she couldn’t contain her curiosity. She pointed at the door:

“And that door..?
 
And the tour continues

.


He looked at her and grinned as he replied with out hesitation.

“Oh, just a storage room. It's full of boxes and other stuff.”

That was partly true, but it also had his little toys in, or rather larger toys when a previous partner introduced him to the world of Ds. He was by no means an expert and would need guiding by the submissive. But he had enjoyed their little role plays, and even had invested in some Ds apparatus. Some of which was in his bedroom, whilst the larger, darker stuff was stored in that basement room.

As he finished answering, he turned and led her back up the stairs into the hallway and up onto the first floor.


"This is my floor, and is pretty much out of bounds apart from ascending or descending."

There was at the back of the house the door that leads to his office over the kitchen on the floor below. Cracks in the plaster suggest that there used to be a door into the room above the dining room. There were two other doors, one clearly in use, and the other blocked by a piece of Edwardian furniture with a vase filled with dried flowers. On the walls were more framed prints and canvas prints of various photographs, mostly landscape.

Second Floor

He ascended up to the second floor. There, above his office was clearly a large bathroom including a large bathtub

'That is the bath you can use should you ever wish to indulge in"

The next two rooms, he opened the doors.

“These are currently spare bedrooms. The front one ha some clutter but the back one is free, and should your relatives want to visit you, we are happy for them to use.”

Attic Floor.

And there is the Attic floor, your room.

Adrian turned and led Stina up the final set of stairs and into the attic room, as he opened the door with the key in the lock. The flights of stairs and hallways had more photographs hanging up, not overly ostentatious, but clearly, he enjoyed photography. On the other floors, there were more landscape and even a few arty black and white photos. Many on close examination would have his name on the bottom right corner of the photograph.

He entered the room first, where there was a trunk style piece of furniture at the bottom of the 3/4 bed. The bed was obviously made with brand new bedding, the wrapping still in the waste bin in the corner, together with another spare set on the bed. In one corner, there was a small kitchenette with a small fridge and electric cooker, as well as a kettle and a worktop, with overhead cupboard space. First impressions of the room would be that it resembles a studio flat, with an open plan area including the kitchen area, the bed, and along one wall fitted wardrobes, which lead to a desk area including a couple of network points. Secured to the wall above the desk, and clearly visible from the bed and seating area is a small flat screen TV. Above the bed was a skylight in the sloping ceiling with an electric blackout blind.

Next to the kitchen is a door into a bathroom containing a sink, power shower and toilet.

"So here is your room. The kitchenette area is for when we rent the room to Post Grad students in the year. Obviously, you can use it if you want to, but you are free to eat with me downstairs if we are both around." he offered as he stepped aside to allow him to enter.

"Through there" pointing to the bathroom "is your bathroom, shower, toilet and sink. Again, there is a bath downstairs as I’ve already mentioned that you can use. Any Questions?" he asked as Stina started to walk around the room, opening cupboards and the like.

"So what do you think Stina?"
 
‘Oh, it’s perfect. More than I need really. I think I’ll be very comfortable here!’

Stina really was very happy, and relieved. Her main concerns were that a) her landlord would be creepy and weird or just downright unpleasant, and b) that it would be too sparse and simple for her, she was used to a high living standard. She was most certainly not your ‘backpacker-sleep on the floor’ kind of girl. But here there was both nice bathrooms, plenty of space, nice and clean. She could relax. And Adrian had made a good first impression.

‘So.. is that everything..? I was thinking maybe I could have a short rest, just an hour or so..? It’s been a long day..’
 
.

Adrian nodded as she spoke.

“Sure, I go and fetch your case.” as he looked at his watch, the time was around 4:30 pm.

“And what would you like for dinner later? Pasta? Salads? Are you a vegetarian by any chance? You are more than welcome to join me later for food… Anyway, I’ll get the case.”

He left her as he closed the door, having placed her suitcase and bag onto the trunk at the base of the bed, and headed back downstairs and out onto the decking for a while, as he read on his Kindle app.

Around six, he headed back into the kitchen and started to prepare the food for supper, ready for when she came down. Once finished, he headed up to the office, and with the door left open, he started to check emails and surf the internet on his large iMac.

The Office was large, a similar size to the main part of the kitchen on the floor below with two windows, one overlooking the decking area, whilst the other overlooked the length of the garden. In front of the main window, was a large desk, where his iMac was placed, with the large 27-inch display, though a smaller desk was placed in front of the far window. There were numerous bookcases, filled with books, many reference, military history, and science, many the sort of books that accompany a TV series.

The office was busy, kind of messy, untidy, but Adrian knew for the most part where everything was. In a far corner was a printer, with numerous printouts of females some of them in submissive postures. On the walls and elsewhere there were framed or canvas prints of photos, some were landscapes but many were partial nudes of former girlfriends or models; as well as ‘pen pictures

As Stina descended the stairs, Adrian was staring at a spreadsheet on the screen.
 
Last edited:
Stina lay in the bed and tried to get some rest. It had been a long day, she had left home early this morning and had had trouble sleeping. She nodded off, woke up and looked at her phone - she had slept for half an hour. It felt nice, the bed was comfy. She lay still and listened to the sounds, a car, a bird, the wind rustling in the trees outside. She didn't hear anything from inside the house, maybe a radio on somewhere.. It was very peaceful.. So a hand moved down, just gently touching herself. She didn't masturbate (even though she often did, more often than she would like to admit), just softly feeling. She would, later. In this bed. Yes.

Stina got up and rummaged round in her luggage, hanging some stuff up, putting underwear in the drawers and so forth. What to wear now? If it had been at home, she would probably put on her yoga pants and a long-sleeved sweater. Maybe that was a bit too.. laid back for here? Well, whatever - I'll go with what feels best, she thought and pulled on the dark-grey pants and a pink, long-sleeved sweater. She looked at herself in the mirror, making a half-turn, already well aware of what these yoga pants did to her ass. But she liked to look anyway. It was weird, a small crack in her armour, so to speak - to feel the heat on her cheeks and a little tingle in her lower body at seeing herself like this. She was far from being one of those instagram-girls, actually she saw herself as their antithesis, but.. this little thing she liked. It couldn't be denied.

Stina took her phone and walked down the stairs. She could a hear some noise from what she remembered was Adrian's office, and the door was open so she looked in. At the same time as she discreetly knocked on the open door, several semi-nude or nude drawings and photos caught her eye. They weren't offensive, it was just a bit suprising. Oh.. there was one that seemed a bit.. more erotic. It reminded her of "50 shades..".. Hm. Ok.. And Stina could see on the big computer screen that Adrian was looking at similar art on it.

"Hi.. hope I'm not disturbing.. just wanted to let you know I'm ready for som dinner.. if that's ok with you?"
 
.


The large hallway echoed with the sound of Stina descending down the two flights of stairs to reach his ‘floor. As such he was looking in her direction as she walked along the landing, in her rather tight grey leggings and a large baggy pink top, the curves of her breasts and legs clearly evident.

“Evening Stina, hope you slept well?”

She nodded as she approached and then lent against the door frame. He noticed her eyes wander, and suddenly flush slightly. He turned to look in the direction and saw the photos that she had obviously seen before returning his eyes to the keyboard, and locked the Mac.

“Sure, supper time it is!” as he sprung out of his chair.

“Another cup of tea?”

Down in the kitchen, he started to prepare his seafood pasta, the vegetables already prepared, as was the saucepans.

“Please take a seat. Oh, and do you enjoy wine?”

As he cooked, he engaged Stina again in small talk, asking how she had slept and the like, knowing his meal wouldn't take long to cook, twenty minutes at the most.

Finally, he poured the last ingredient into the saucepan, some cream, as he tossed the pasta and seafood with the cream before serving it in Pasta bowls, the table having already been laid.

And so he placed the bowl in front of Stina, before he sat down opposite her and smiled reaching for his glass.

“Cheers”
 
The pasta tasted really good, and the wine too. Stina loved white wine, it was really the only beverage she drank - but she had also been known to drink a bit too much of it on occasion.

She enjoyed her host’s company, but she was a bit shy and hesitant of course. She did ask him a few things, amongst them was:

‘So.. you like photography..? Is it like a hobby.. or?’
 
.

He nodded as he finished chewing some food before answering.

“Purely a hobby. Stated as a teenager with film cameras, but as a student, I kind of gave it up due to the cost of film development. But the introduction of digital cameras rekindled my interest around twenty years ago.”

He continued to talk about his photography interests and answered her questions, that his main interest was landscape but he was starting to try and master the art of portraiture work.

“What hobbies do you have Stina?” as he sipped his glass of wine.
 
Stina wasn't really all that interested in his hobbies, and honestly she found it boring talking about her own too. It was one of those situations where she understood that even if she often liked the company of people older than herself, she was only 21 after all. But she had to admit that the photos and drawings in his room had made her curious.

"Oh.. well, I don't really think I have any.. But, you know.. usual stuff.." Stina smiled akwardly and took some more wine, noticing she had less left in her glass than her host..

"But I enjoy reading, hanging out with friends, I do yoga and work out a bit.. But I'm not a freak.. I'm really probably very boring, I guess a lot of young people are.. They don't think about hobbies so much.. they are in their phones all the time, you know? Snapchat, instagram.. "

Stina rolled her eyes as in disdain of her peers, but to be honest she wasn't always all that different from them. And it was a character trait a couple of her friends teasingly reminded her of.
 
.

He chuckled at Stina’s obvious disgust of certain social media activities.

“Yeah, well it can be infuriating when people are more interested in a little gadget than talking to a real person or admiring a view!!”

He took a sip of his own wine before continuing.

“But reading is a good hobby, be it fiction or reference. And I’m sure you are not boring Stina!” offering her with a smile.

They chatted about interests for a while longer as Adrian mentioned his cycling pastime as well as just chilling out to music.

As they finished their meal, Adrian stood up and started to clear the table.

“So how is your room okay Stina? And when does your course actually start?”
 
"It starts tomorrow, so I'm a bit nervous. But looking forward to it as well.."

Stina got up to help Adrian clear the table. While often being naive about her physical qualities and their effect on her surroundings, she didn't live in a bubble and so Adrian's glance at her ass in these yoga pants as she moved from the table to the dishwasher didn't go unnoticed. She wasn't sure what to make of it. It was more than just a casual look, he helped himself to an eyeful, but it didn't feel inappropriate either...

"...and yes, thankyou the room is great. Perfect for me. And a comfortable bed. So.. what are you up to tomorrow..?"

Stina looked sideways at him as she asked the question, and caught him with his eyes fixed on her body..
 
.


He couldn't help look when Stina started to assist him with the post meal chores, in her rather tight yoga leggings, revealing her toned legs. And at one stage her loose jumper slid down her shoulder revealing her bra strap, again catching his attention. She was attractive, somewhat demure in how she dressed, carried herself; the jumper sliding of her shoulder slightly was somewhat provocative in his mid, yet didn't really reveal anything. But he did wonder again briefly was she timid in the bedroom, or more of a wild cat? It would be fun to find out he thought.

"It starts tomorrow, so I'm a bit nervous. But looking forward to it as well.."

“Well it does sound interesting, I for one as I said earlier know very little about our parliament other than it is one f the oldest institutions in the country, if not the world.”

"...and yes, thankyou the room is great. Perfect for me. And a comfortable bed. So.. what are you up to tomorrow..?"

“Work, I have a meeting with a client late morning, so I need to review the work I’ve done just to remind myself…”

He looked at her, aware that her eyes were on his.

“And I feel that I should compliment you on your toned shapely legs Stina. Your boyfriend, or girlfriend are very lucky!”

He reached for his wine and took a sip before continuing.

“If you start tomorrow, would you like me to walk you the route to the School of Economics and politics when we are done inhere? It’s only a ten maybe 15 minute walk from here.”

He smiled as he waited for her reply.
 
His compliment of her legs took her by surprise, it came out of nowhere. But still, she didn't mind. Actually, she enjoyed it.

"Oh haha.. well thanks.. actually , a boyfriend.."

Stina felt how she blushed slightly, and it made her irritated with herself that she so easily would be embarrassed for such a silly thing. But that irritation just made her blush more. She turned to face him, correcting a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. She'd heard about getting undressed by someone's look. Well, this was it. He was undressing her. Stina panicked when out of nowhere an image came into her mind of her naked, standing there, in the kitchen. And his hands.. on.. oh god. Desperate to lose the image, she said:

"No.. thanks. I'll be fine. It will be good for me to find my own way.. otherwise I'm sure to get lost the next day! So.. ok, so a client..? What kind of work do you do?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, and crossed one foot over the other where she stood. As if in defense of her body.
 
.



“Boyfriend, well lucky him is all I can say!” he repeated in a friendly genuine manner.

“No problem”, aware that Stina’s slightly porcelain complexion suddenly had more colour, and then her rather defensive stance as she mentioned about the walk to the campus.

He suddenly wondered if he had overstepped the mark, and maybe that was the reason she didn't want to walk with him.

“Well happy to take you for a walk and to show you the local facilities over the next couple of days, even take you to our local gastro-pub?”

“Oh, I’m an accountant. I used to work in the city, but after almost 20 years I left a few years ago and decided to do something less stressful!”

The kitchen sorted, he took the bottle and moved the open bottle towards her glass.

“More Wine?” he asked. “And any plans for the evening?”
 
‘Yes, I’d like that!’

Stina liked the idea of going out to a pub. She accepted his offer of more wine while telling him she had no plans for the evening.
 
The Week...

.

They ended up back outside on the decking for a while as Stina enjoyed her second glass. The conversation was varied, with both of them asking questions about each other, as well as more diverse topics such as global warming, Brexit and the like. For the most part, conversation flowed naturally, though there was the odd awkward moment. But Stina headed to bed in what appeared to be in good spirits. They even discussed the rent, Adrian had stated £550 PCM but can be negotiated in part.

He didn't really need the money though it was of course useful. But the house took some cleaning, especially the upper floors and the communal areas. Stina seemed to relish the option of reducing her rent by £150, cleaning for three hours a week instead.

The next couple of days flew by it seemed, with Stina displaying her diligent student side, and Adrian walked with her on the Monday morning to the campus, before agreeing to meet her that afternoon for a walk around the area.

He attire, her style was back to what he first saw, ladylike, sassy but also very conservative, in as far as she hid her curves, under her top. But what she wore behind closed doors was the opposite, in the sense that she revealed more to him. He made a conscious effort not to over looking at her, though he generally liked what he saw enough to pay her a compliment. He endeavoured not to be ‘too creepy’ to ‘creep’ her out but she did look attractive, pretty.

In fact on a couple of occasions, as he laid in his bed, he had thought of her as he stroked his cock, fucking a wad of kleenex as he closed his eyes and had visions of Stina, of fucking her on his rather large iron bed frame bed.

But he also sensed that Stina was relaxing in his company, growing accustomed to him, his slightly dry quirky humour, as he made her smile. He met her as agreed outside the college building on her first day, and they walked for a while as Adrian described, and showed her the local park, the local shops, and of course the local gastro-pub, where they ate, his treat, though she was hesitant.

The Ranelagh was a lovely place, and popular, but was quite expensive, in part deliberately to keep a certain style, level of clientele. The tall, slightly alternative waitress was rather flirty towards him as they chatted, the two of them had shared intimate moments together. But again conversation flowed, he clearly seemed t make her smile, though probably from despair.

On a couple of days, his work was busy, and apart from meetings, he kept himself to himself, spending a lot of time in his study, the office on his floor. Despite his being slightly overweight, he did exercise, one morning as he returned from a morning ride, he met Stina in the hallway, as she left to leave for her course.

A couple of evenings though, he had cooked for her, or rather prepared a hearty salad with beans or couscous and fish, all rather healthy.
 
Adrian grew on her. Their discussions, his calm and confident manner and his generous spirit appealed to Stina and she gladly accepted his suggestion about helping out with the cleaning to reduce the rent. Not only was it welcome for financial reasons, but she also liked helping out with household chores. She was used to it from home.

Stina also was warming to him, physically. He was big and seemed strong, worked out, that he was a bit overweight was actually something she appreciated, there was something cuddly and cosy with a few extra pounds. How interesting that she was soon to find out that Adrian could be the complete opposite of "cuddly"...

It was hardly a surprise then, when Adrian appeared in her fantasies. But when he did, it shocked her somewhat, and gave her masturbation orgasm an edge she hadn't really experienced before. Stina was in bed one night, listening to a song in her earphones. It was a "dirty" song, the kind of music genre she liked but this song specifically was one she kept to herself, a secret, and one that she liked to touch herself to. And so she did now, letting the beat reverberate in her and the dirty lyrics sink in, this time to the image of Adrian.. inbetween her legs, pounding away, his strong arms holding her down.. God. How she loved when her fantasies got really bad and naughty, seeing herself in them as a submissive fuck doll. At the same time, she was ashamed of them. She was a good girl, wasn't she? Not some filthy slut..

University was interesting, and she studied hard as usual. It was difficult to connect with the other students though - many were from other countries and didn't seem so interested in socialising. Therefore, it was more pleasant to spend time with Adrian at his house, who she had gotten to know now and whose company she realised she quite enjoyed.
 
.

The morning sun was shining, though sadly the back decking was still very much in the shade offered by the house in the morning. But it was still warm, as he sat on a bench, reading his table, still in his sports attire. He had been for a ride, before finishing off with some strength training in the basement area.

He heard movement in the kitchen and looked up at the window. It was Saturday so they both had a free day, though he was seeing some friends later that morning.

“Morning Stina.! And another lovely day is forecast” as he looked up at the clear blue sky.

She emerged from the kitchen and sat opposite him across the table.

"Any plans for the day?

They continued to chat for a while, agreeing that Adrian would show her some more of the area that afternoon. With that, he left her alone as he headed upstairs to wash and shower, get ready for the day ahead.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top