Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

Yeah, I seem to remember there were three british sisters who all spend time on these forums, least there was back in my time O.O
 
Nope.. never heard of them ... but then again .. I tend to stick to guys ... no interest here in females, I'm afraid... (though I do have a few lovely female friends)

:rose:
 
Oh well never mind then, lol

People come and go on Lit so fast its hard to keep up with them all :D
 
Yes ... people come and go .... *ggls* ... but there are still a few familiar faces that never seem to leave for any great length of time ... me for example ...
I've been here in some form or other for .. yearsssssssss.....!


:rose:
 
Me too, my profile says I joined wayyy back in 04.... its funny, you don't see many people from way back anymore, guess time changes all things.
 
Early evening ... the glass doors opened out to the terrace which looks over the view below. Inside the room is fresh and fragranced by wild flowers in small vases dotted about the living room.
A bottle of chilled dry white wine stands in an ice bucket on the table on the terrace. All is still apart from the sounds of birds and nature.
I sigh contendly and sip at the crystal glass, relaxing after a hectic week ...


:rose:
 
Hiya Hun!
Just a bit of time before dinner to pop in and say hello.

Thanks for inviting me. You've done a lovely job with the place!

Hopefully after dinner, I might be able to pop back and chat over a glass of wine?

See you later!

Dan
x
 
*smiles @ Dan and kisses him on the cheek accepting a raincheck*

... I look forward to seeing you later ... you're welcome to visit and ... relax... with me...

Bon Appetit!


Mari x :rose:
 
Hi Babe!
Back for a while - just read your post. Great follow up!

*Kisses Mari lightly on the cheek*

Thank you for your compliment - I am really trying to get into character as Douglas.
It seems you have already succeeded as Anna - for she threatens to steal Douglas' heart, and through him, to capture my imagination completely.

What would you like to do to relax?
Anything in particular?
 
What would you like to do to relax?
Anything in particular?

Ahh now there's a leading question.... can I fix you a drink at least...?

Glad you liked my post ... I'm loving our story also ...
And I'm sure Anna is finding Douglas ... fascinating... as I am!

*huggs*
Mari x :rose:
 
lol....I specialise in leading questions!

But - as for a drink, why thank you!
Perhaps a glass of that chilled white wine you mentioned earlier?

To help you relax - maybe a virtual back & neck massage?
I'm told I have great fingers!
;)
 
...sure...

* Pours you a glass of wine, still well chilled from the bucket and tops up my own glass.*

And a back & neck massage sounds... ideal ...

:rose:
 
The wine tastes light & slightly sweet, and is oh, so refreshing - Thank You!

Friends help each other feel good, and believe me, I know all about knotted neck & back muscles...

Let me sit behind you, and work on those muscles for you. It's easier if I can work directly on skin, but I don't want to push my luck, especially on my first visit to your special haven!

*rubs hands together to warm them up*
 
Waking up and wandering around her 'Nest', happy memories of the previous evening's visit and Dan's all too brief massage ...

Dressed casually in a sky-blue long smock/tunic, the loose fabric reaching down to mid-thigh the addition of only panties beneath, the mid-length sleeves ensuring that arms and legs are at least partly exposed: A comfortable loose fitting garment which rises up slightly as she settles down on the couch to read a book and enjoy a relaxing Saturday ... hoping that Dan will visit again sometime soon ....


:rose:
 
Last edited:
*Knocks on the door* before poking my head round to say "Hi! - Want some company?"

Sees the book and asks: "What are you reading?"

*Gives Mari a small kiss on the cheek, by way of greeting * sits down on the couch next to her.
 
"Hi! - Want some company?"

*smiles in greeting and taps the couch beside me in invitation.

Hi Dan! Always ready for your company! Come on in!

*smiles at the friendly kiss and shows him the book.*

" ... a book about psychology ... recounting various cases... a bit 'heavy' I suppose, but ... interesting.
So how are you doing? Can I get you anything to eat or drink?"
 
Last edited:
Coffee & chocolate cake sounds good, if you have any, please?

Psychology? That's heavy - especially for a weekend!

I'm just relaxing between family Birthday parties today. Thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi'.

In fact Baby is already clamouring for bath time, so I may have to go soon, to keep her amused! In fact - I can hear my son, already running the bath water from here...

Sorry, Hun....I'm going to have to take a rain-check on that coffee & cake :(
I'll try and ensure my next visit isn't quite so brief! I promise!

Enjoy your weekend.

{{Huggs}}

Dan
x
:rose:
 
*chuckles*

Such is family life ... I'll have the coffee and cake ready for your next visit ...

Take care...


*kisses his cheek and goes back to my book*

:rose:
 
*slips in unseen, finds Mari and stands looking at her for a while, then slips away again*
 
*glances around.... a pause ... then continues with her cake and cookie making ... storing the goodies for future consumption ... *

:rose:
 
Hiya Mari!

Is this a good time for that coffee and cake I couldn't enjoy the other night - and maybe some chat?
 
Back
Top