StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just did TK :) :kiss:

Thanks everyone, for your nice comments. Today is a big day for me. My eldest son graduates from HS. So mixed bag of emotions for me. :) (mostly proud)

I will try to get a couple pics of what I'm wearing this eve, as I don't dress up very often :D
Have a super fabulous Friday everyone!!! I will pop back on in few hours and maybe add a couple pics for the weekend and come pay a visit to your threads :kiss:

congrats now the real bills come

Thanks everyone, for your nice comments. Today is a big day for me. My eldest son graduates from HS. So mixed bag of emotions for me. :) (mostly proud)

I will try to get a couple pics of what I'm wearing this eve, as I don't dress up very often :D
Have a super fabulous Friday everyone!!! I will pop back on in few hours and maybe add a couple pics for the weekend and come pay a visit to your threads :kiss:

Many congratulations to you Stackey!
attachment.php

Miss Stackey...Love your threat, Love your pics...Just saying pretty lady...
Jim

Here are a couple casual pics from the gym locker room.

Attachments

• lockerroomtank.jpg
    lockerroomtank.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 802
  • lockerroomlevis.jpg
    lockerroomlevis.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 728
  • lockerroomlevis2.jpg
    lockerroomlevis2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 803
Miss Stackey..

I don't think I have ever seen levi's look that amazing.....I do believe I am ACTUALLY drooling. Excuse me while I go clean myself up.

Miss Stackey..

I don't think I have ever seen levi's look that amazing.....I do believe I am ACTUALLY drooling. Excuse me while I go clean myself up.

Ms Stacey... You look hot whatever you decide to wear or NOT wear. It's you that makes the clothes sexy.

Wow, I do believe I'm *blushing* thank you! :)

I thought they were kinda lame pics lol

Have a great day guys! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back