Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
CamMan ... what a tasty mental image you've woven there! You definitely speak my language. As for "what's it gonna be" ... well, it's your fantasy; it can end however you want it to. :devil: If it were my fantasy ... I think I'd make you take what you want. I was never really in it for the money anyway. I enjoyed the thrill -- the money was great, but secondary.

I seem to have acquired quite a following at the firehouse, haven't I? :) Your request will be taken into consideration the next time I have an opportunity to dress for a full photo shoot. Hubby doesn't really know about my naughty little pic thread, you see...

So shhhhh ;)

So we are your dirty little secret? That is kinda hot!:devil:

I'm having an awful lot of fun with this striptease... I hope you all are too. Here's a shot taken while I was getting dressed for work one morning. I have a few bras but I don't like wearing them unless I really need to -- like if exercising, or under a very sheer blouse. I find a nice knit camisole is all the support I really need, if even that.

It's a bit chilly in the house some mornings!
White_cami.jpg

Nothing like a good striptease! Seems your nipples are on display. Just wish I could put my fingers and mouth on em. Definite breast man. Do you have any corsets? I love seeing breasts on display.

I'm having an awful lot of fun with this striptease... I hope you all are too. Here's a shot taken while I was getting dressed for work one morning. I have a few bras but I don't like wearing them unless I really need to -- like if exercising, or under a very sheer blouse. I find a nice knit camisole is all the support I really need, if even that.

White_cami.jpg

Mmmm... Honey, those lovely nipples are begging for attention! Love 'em!

White_cami.jpg

So I have been enjoying your striptease for sure. I am all for you NOT wearing bras ever.

"I killed a guy! With a trident."

Dead sexy strip tease again. I love how perky you still are and how your nips are always out asking for attention. You are a fine wine. Thank you for letting us drink you in.

White_cami.jpg
mmmm.... love to warm those up.. beautiful... flash a few bills for a lap dance???

love the thigh highs, you are a very sexy woman, oh the thoughts and fantasies I am having of you.

White_cami.jpg

Wow I would love to have them poking my face!!! :devil:

White_cami.jpg
i sure would like to warm you up. but i think your nipples would still be hard.....lol

White_cami.jpg

I have to say that you indeed have a following...you've certainly got my attention! One of my fondest memories of college was going to the local exotic club during lunch and trading dirty jokes with a busty MILF (prior to the term MILF)...there's nothing quite like a topless woman with gorgeous breasts laughing and telling naughty jokes

This thread reminds me of that strip club in Seattle that advertises 50 beautiful women and 1 ugly one.

Hehe, I worked at a deja vu... Their tag line was "dozens and dozens of beautiful girls... And 3 ugly ones!"

One year at Halloween I talked 3 male staff members into dressing as the ugly ones, it was epically hilarious. :D

Hehe, I worked at a deja vu... Their tag line was "dozens and dozens of beautiful girls... And 3 ugly ones!"

One year at Halloween I talked 3 male staff members into dressing as the ugly ones, it was epically hilarious. :D

Nice place..been to a couple of different ones around me. What did you dress up as for Halloween?

I've been to a deja vu, though it has to be at least 5 years. Must admit, I now have an itch to visit a strip club now, lol

Apologies for the lateness of this morning's post. Sometimes I get a little tied up at work, you see.

No panties or bra this day... And you can see what's become of my slip.
wrists_bound.jpg

Apologies for the lateness of this morning's post. Sometimes I get a little tied up at work, you see.

wrists_bound.jpg

Mmmmmm I would love to "slip" under that skirt and "slip" my tongue out and........... :devil:

White_cami.jpg

Sexy!

wrists_bound.jpg

Not only are you a classy, sexy looking lady but you have humor too. Oh, by the way, I'd loved to have seen you in person at one of the clubs you worked in, dancer or manager, wouldn't have mattered. I'm pleased to see your having so much fun.

Not only are you a classy, sexy looking lady but you have humor too. Oh, by the way, I'd loved to have seen you in person at one of the clubs you worked in, dancer or manager, wouldn't have mattered. I'm pleased to see your having so much fun.

Thanks! It's all about having fun, after all. And yes, even as a manager I managed to make sure I had fun with the crowds - bantering with the DJ, holding little contests, giving away trinkets... And one of the best things, running a bi-weekly amateur contest. Used to really love watching a shy, scared little hottie suddenly have that moment of courage and drop her top to the stage floor! :)

My last image was playful and fun, I think. But I was wearing way too much clothing. Don't you agree? Well, that's expected of me at work...

I can certainly choose much more interesting attire when home alone, getting ready to play...
Red_rear_view.jpg

Well, in that case I would prefer to meet you at home instead of at work ;-)

Thanks for the hot picture!

My last image was playful and fun, I think. But I was wearing way too much clothing. Don't you agree? Well, that's expected of me at work...

I can certainly choose much more interesting attire when home alone, getting ready to play...
Red_rear_view.jpg

I hope you know you have a 27 year old thinking very dirty thoughts.:devil:

Red_rear_view.jpg

Ohh myyy what a lovely lovely vision!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back