Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon sweety, I hope the week is going well for you. Hopefully you will have a great a weekend as you seem to have last weekend :)

Hello! Thank you :) I hope yours has been great as well! I believe I saw somewhere that you had an interview this week? I hope it went fantastically well :) I'm not even sure what I did last weekend..worked? But there will be more of that this weekend, so hopefully it's dandy!

hmm I thought your trip up north was last weekend :p or is time going so fast I lost a week again :p and yes had my interview this morning, just waiting to hear back from it now.

hmm I thought your trip up north was last weekend :p or is time going so fast I lost a week again :p and yes had my interview this morning, just waiting to hear back from it now.

Oh yes! That was two weekends ago, I think. No big deal! Did you think the interview went well?

yeah I think so :) they are very happy to have a teacher with 7 years expierience willing to take the pay cut to become a para educator :p but I need something with less stress, this year is the year I am going to find myself again and stop being so scared so I want an easy job :p

yeah I think so :) they are very happy to have a teacher with 7 years expierience willing to take the pay cut to become a para educator :p but I need something with less stress, this year is the year I am going to find myself again and stop being so scared so I want an easy job :p

Exciting!! You'll have to send me a pm when you hear back! And I definitely agree with the reducing stress idea...though you might be more successful at it than I!

"Mr. Grumpy hanging shoe organizer" just doesn't have the same ring to it, ya know? :rolleyes:

What about Mr. Grumpy Panties?

1-pair-navy-mr-grumpy-trunks.jpg

lol YES! Those are superb. Please tell me you own a pair.

Also, they're called "trunks" not "panties"...unless you're ok with bending the gendered names of apparel. :D

Oh, I thought they were boyshorts. No, I don't have those, but my ex almost got me a Mr. Grumpy t-shirt once =P.

Because it's the thing to do when you hit 100 pages..?

Attachments

• Eep!.jpg
    Eep!.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,262
  • 100 pages!.jpg
    100 pages!.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,513
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back