Panties aside or panties off?

I agree 100%. There is something so intense and primal about the urgency of fucking with panties urgently pulled aside.
 
Off, whenever possible, at least 94.87% of the time.

I'm just too fixated on the nudity, and think the very moment panties traweling away is the most erotical and the ultimate turn on.

However, there always those 5.13%. Every rule needs exceptions.
 
I suppose the other dimension to this is as above, the pants pulled down just enough to access and then pulled up again afterwards to keep it all in.
 
Most of the time I'm not wearing any, but on the rare occasions, pulled aside.
 
eventually they’ll be off - in the meantime, tugged to the side...
 
95% of the time we take them off. But I like for her to pull them to the side if we are having a quickie or if she is wearing her nurse or secretary outfit.
 
I prefer taking them off, but I 've noticed that men go really crazy when I keep them around one leg so that they can use it as a handle ;)
 
Aside can be really hot.

Leaving them on to lick through and then to one side as needed ... 😍
 
Pulling panties aside to finger and lick conveys a sense of urgency and is hugely arousing. Though sliding them down to allow for penetration is also a wonderful sensation.
 
Pulled to side to start, then peeling them partially off and wrapped around one thigh or dangling from a foot as we continue, with the action eventually working them off as they get slung across the room.
 
Nipples

I'm with Woodword on that one. If it is not a sexy satin pair, I will likely get chaffed if not off. I have also found that if your partner is on all fours, you can control the chaffing better as your hands are free to re-position the panties.

I love whale tails, so it is also a very visually stimulating to leave them on in this position. If we are in missionary and they are super sexy panties, my wife likes to take them off and hold them. If I am up for a marathon session and she isn't the panties are incorporated into the dirty talk. She will start pushing me over the edge asking, "Do you like these slutty little thongs?" Often she will wave them in my face and say, "Are you and your friend going to watch porn tomorrow while I'm at work and play with my panties?" Rubbing the my nipples with the softest part she'll query "Which on of your big cocked friends will cum in this pair first?"

That usually does it.

SF
 
Off is better, but if you don't use a condom you can pull them back across and keep everything inside them if it is not a place to make a mess.
 
Back
Top