Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfman1982 said:
perhaps this is why ? :)

Fire22: you are hot, we need to see some more lovely, and very hot pictures from you :) :kiss:

OHMIGOD.....I want to suck those tits and that cock!! Not necessarily in that order!!!!!!

deidracowen said:
A few from this weekend of me....was at a huge tranny convention in Atlanta. Was a hoot!

I think I need to be on a plane to Atlanta . You are 1 hot lady . :rose:

FallenAngelsSlut and Fire22, you two hot humans are those who share the first place, here when it comes to the most pretty crossdressers. I have ever seen, damn if I had a threesome, with you two. Then I wouldn´t know where to look, since it would hot in every possible way :) and almost heaven.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

deidracowen said:
A few from this weekend of me....was at a huge tranny convention in Atlanta. Was a hoot!

Happy to see more pics of you Deidra. You are one hot babe!

Wolfman1982 said:
FallenAngelsSlut and Fire22, you two hot humans are those who share the first place, here when it comes to the most pretty crossdressers. I have ever seen, damn if I had a threesome, with you two. Then I wouldn´t know where to look, since it would hot in every possible way :) and almost heaven.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I agree....yummy!

here's a few more of me that i took recently!

Last edited:
And again few more pictures!
p.s. the last two finally don't have panties blocking the view!

Last edited:
ioz said:

Love those fishnets...heheheee :nana:

ioz said:

Thanks for the pics ioz. They are certainly hot!

ioz said:

ioz, you really are incredibly hot--and what a sweet cock!

ioz: I don´t know if you are bi or not. But I would love to take that nice ,sweet looking cock, into my mouth. And if you were a bitop, then I would love to bottom for you. And if you are straight, then take it as the strangest compliment you have ever got. Since it is a compliment.

ioz said:

I would sure love to run my hand or tongue up your skirt .

Wolfman1982 said:
ioz: I don´t know if you are bi or not. But I would love to take that nice ,sweet looking cock, into my mouth. And if you were a bitop, then I would love to bottom for you. And if you are straight, then take it as the strangest compliment you have ever got. Since it is a compliment.
Hehe thank you, and I'm totally bi. I've only been with one man, though. He was considerably older than me and we only gave each other blowjobs. Still though, I must say that I freakin' worshipped his cock.

"hmmm a man ponders if he is bi, or just very horny ... he he I think I choose bi :)"

ioz: well the number in my nickname isn´t just a number ;) it is my birthyear :) so I just think you are perhaps, a little bit younger, or perhaps the same age, or perhaps a bit older. But you are handsome, and well I think you would look fucking handsome in nondrag wear :) even though I haven´t seen you in nondrag. So you are hot :) :D

Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments, both in this thread and privately ;). In fact, I had so many great responses I went out today and bought new clothes! I'm so glad that costumes are in the stores right now...

Last edited:
And a few more...
p.s. - Wolfman, you are so sweet. I'm 1985 :kiss:.

Last edited:
WOW, just WOW ioz. I really can't say anything more than that. Well maybe Wow beyond all belief!

ioz said:
Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments, both in this thread and privately ;). In fact, I had so many great responses I went out today and bought new clothes! I'm so glad that costumes are in the stores right now...

I have to say--I just can't get over how truly hot you are....DAMN! 1972 here....would love to see how many times 21 goes into 34....or vice versa

ioz, love that outfit. looks good on you.

oops, should clarify....the maid outfit.

ioz said:

I could really use A new maid . I have some very dirty spots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back