What is your favorite sex positions?

When I was younger, I preferred doggy style just because of the ability to really drive into her. Nowadays, I prefer whatever position gets me closer to her. Kinda funny how time changes your perspective. ;)
:kiss: MrsMendez

When I was younger, I preferred doggy style just because of the ability to really drive into her. Nowadays, I prefer whatever position gets me closer to her. Kinda funny how time changes your perspective. ;)
:kiss: MrsMendez

👄 that's true

I want to change my answer. Which ever Cowgirl would let me see MrsMendez like her av. :rose:

I'm going to need some sort of refresher on the different ones to choose from...missionary has been the only one I've seen for years and not even that for over a year *sigh*

My three favorite positions:

1. 69 with the woman having head over edge of bed while I lean across, wrapping my arms around her thighs so she can't move her hips at all.

2. Woman in reverse cowgirl, leaning forward to stretch my shaft as much as she can.

3. Woman on her side, my knees at the small of her back and her tummy so that I am deep without applying any additional pressure - good for grinding relentlessly...

I'm going to need some sort of refresher on the different ones to choose from...missionary has been the only one I've seen for years and not even that for over a year *sigh*

You need a shower, then a movie....I'll help....

When I am in cowgirl, I am pretty much guaranteed to have an orgasm, so I guess it's my favorite. If I am feeling tired or lazy, though, I'll happily flop onto my back in a missionary position and let him do the work.

When I am in cowgirl, I am pretty much guaranteed to have an orgasm, so I guess it's my favorite. If I am feeling tired or lazy, though, I'll happily flop onto my back in a missionary position and let him do the work.

👍👍👍👍.....

Back