Nerds with Big Cocks

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
755
I wonder, how many lit women have had sex with a nerdy guy just because he had a big cock. Sometimes when I see an attractive lady with a nerdy looking man, I wonder if he is hung, or rich, of course some women may just prefer nerdy men for some other reason. Any pics of hung nerds? Share what you have, or your thoughts on these strange creatures.
 
I think the term for a nerd with a big cock should be "Poindickster."
 
No I am not

Are you a nerd...with a big cock? >_>
I'm not a nerd, and I wish I could say that I have a big cock, but I can't lie. The question I posed was not intended to somehow make me feel good, I was just curious if women will have sex with a nerd due to the size of his cock.
 
I wonder, how many lit women have had sex with a nerdy guy just because he had a big cock. Sometimes when I see an attractive lady with a nerdy looking man, I wonder if he is hung, or rich, of course some women may just prefer nerdy men for some other reason. Any pics of hung nerds? Share what you have, or your thoughts on these strange creatures.

How do you define nerdy? I love smart men. And if they have big cocks...even better.
 
How do you define nerdy? I love smart men. And if they have big cocks...even better.

You certainly ask a good question. It is definitely subjective. My idea of needy is a guy who is non-athletic, likes things that most men probably don't like, but not necessarily. He could be smart, but intellect is not a requirement for being a nerd. I guess you could have a nerd who is athletic, but those are rare.
 
Sometimes other parts of said Nerds are what catches a woman's attention.
I have heard tales of women who will watch a male Nerd wipe his glasses off with his shirt, just so that they get a peak at the abs that are hidden underneath.
 
I think my career defines me as a nerd, as for the big cock I will leave the ladies to judge that part to be fair.
 
Nerd here

I would definitely be qualified as a nerd, and I've been told I have a big cock. However, I don't think any women have fucked me for that alone. Usually, women just ignore the nerdy guys.
 
I had a friend who was into big cocks and for the most part she didn't care who they were attached too. I didn't realize how much she liked them until one day she described one of her booty calls as a nerd with a big cock. He was socially awkward, poor communicator, would rather play video games then go out to dinner, but she didn't care. Would just show up at his place whenever the mood struck (because she knew he'd be there on his computer without anyone) and use his dick.

I had a crush on her until she told me that story. Mostly because I don't have a big cock :(
 
It blows my mind that adults still think in these terms.

I'm both a nerd and, by the definition of the OP, i guess I'm not.

I'm intelligent, can definitely be into "nerdy" things... but I'm also an athlete, always have been... like sports, etc...

The terms "nerd," geek," etc.... I've always found to be very high school in nature. I think when people become adults they stop labeling people as such... unless they're insecure enough to do so
 
I'm good friends with some guys who fit the definition of nerd I've read on here. Their women are joyous. It's not money for sure. Cock size I know nor care. Love, attention, secure relationship? These guys give it out in great bucketfuls.
 
My wife had a fuck buddy in college whom she classified as "nerdy but sweet." I don't know that his cock was that big, but she said he really knew how to use it. She never saw him as a prospect for romance, but they had lots of fun together.
 
It's probably been discussed on other threads, but I am curious about "size queens" too. I am average sized, but I have chatted with women who are into huge cocks and I wonder to what extent they care about the guy who is "the life-support system" for that cock.

I know that I, as a lover of big tits, have at times not cared about the woman who had the big tits, just about the tits themselves.

So, whether the guy is a nerd, jock, stoner, of whatever, I'm curious about women who just care about cock size.
 
I mean, define 'nerd'. I don't care much for Star Wars, but we can talk about actual space all night if you want. Second part is already taken care of.
 
I've been with a couple or nerdier guys that have been pretty well gifted. I don't think it's a common factor like all nerds or geeks are packing. I think it deals with the fact that they are good men and at some point people stopping looking at the outside and start looking in. I think I just sounded like a bad card there.
 
I guess I qualify as a nerd. I'm more into space and history though than equations and dark-matter, etc. I'm a gamer, but do also enjoy sports other than Quidditch. I'm more comfortable in an entertainment resort like Disneyland or Disney World than I ever could be in a social setting. As for the dick size, I dunno; it's what I was born with.
 
Ladies

Would you choose the former stud captain of the football team with the great bod but small cock or the skinny nerd with the big cock?

Guys too.
 
I have been referred to as geeky and introverted (more so than nerdy). Substantially larger cock than average. Yet I like sexually experienced women and enjoy being submissive to them. And I fucked four girls in my teenage years whose jock boyfriends made fun of me for being a geek.
 
I'm 26. Been single for 6 years. Only ever had sex with one woman--6 years ago. :p
Into comics, video games, THE WALKING DEAD!!! and other geeky things. I'm a pretty good illustrator (not professionally), average body but out of shape and nonathletic. I'm incredibly introverted and am lacking in the social skills department. Oh, and I have glasses.

How's that for nerdy? :D

Oh, and a...I feel like such an idiot saying this... a big penis. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top