New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 year old male up right now if any older women want to chat. chaj9174

Hi. I've lurked on this forum for a while but I'm now recently single and I'm ready to explore my desires in a big way. Very young looking open minded 38 yo guy from the UK. Bobd5252

37m, bi, us..looking for fun. If you're 25-45, and up for a little kink, drop me a line. My kik screenname is the same as here.

Live chat and show

I am male.
At the moment, I am at home and looking for a woman or several, who would like a live show on either Kik or Skype which they can control.

Pm me for login info...

Women only

On now to play and chat

Creative, articulate, no taboo too far.

girls only, just kik me on hardnhornynowxxx

27/F/WA
ReKio.appel
I’m drunk and horny- no need for chit chat 😉

60 yr old married man always up for naughty times. I’m 7’2”, 285 lbs, with 7” cut, thick and smooth shaven cock. Cum chat!

I'll give it a go

Married, 48 year old male with a very high sex drive in a sexless marriage. I'm open for regular chat, so sex chat isn't a requirement That kind of stuff is better after getting to know someone and building up some trust anyway. That being said, I know a quickie is sometimes needed, too, and I'm always glad to help a woman in distress.

Hoosier_Daddy

And no, I do not necessarily play the daddy figure, it was a play on words when I chose it, though I do tend to be more on the dom side once I get comfortable and know the rules. Please, ladies only.

roleplay buddy?

looking for someone to roleplay with or discuss about sex!!

18 female here, looking for a guy/girl to roleplay with

please be literate, if we're going to roleplay, please give me something to work with to make it more interesting. no one or two liners, please be detailed. not like essay-detailed but you know, enough to make it fun.
- i have roleplay ideas, and it's always just about sex right away lol
- i'm not too much into bdsm, though i can be a bit rough

ABSOLUTELY NO PICS. i just don't like sending pics of myself, it's me, not you. i don't care for dick pics tho tbh

DM me if interested!!! im in the philippines rn on summer break so i could go on for hours, if im awake.

- btw im gonna be attending Ohio University in the fall, so if you're in the area, HMU!

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Hello ladies. 45/M home alone. Enjoying a beer or three. Looking for interesting and entertaining chat.
Kyler215.

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share their wives or girlfriends.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back