High School Shooting In Florida

Surely you aren't disparaging Tim's encyclopaedic IT knowledge? :eek:

If he can tell me my IP with or without my VPN running then he's got himself a million dollar idea. I personally know people who would gladly pay out the ass for something like that. I may even be one of them.

If he can tell me my IP with or without my VPN running then he's got himself a million dollar idea. I personally know people who would gladly pay out the ass for something like that. I may even be one of them.

Tim's a moron. The funny bit is, he's a moron that thinks he's smart.

I personally don't see the point of an alt. Anyone can get and use software that determines the users IP, VPN's notwithstanding. So, if multiple accounts show up from the same IP, it's probably the same asshole for each account.

And, if we know it, and they know we know it, and we know that they know that we know...GAH! Anyway, why do they keep trying it? What's the point? They're not fooling anyone. Unless it's themselves.

If that's the case, they must be easily fooled. Perhaps that's why they're liberals?

I wouldn't actually call him a liberal either classic or the current bastardization of the term. He's just a basic sociopath with borderline personality disorder and has learned how to blend in with the herd. He's under the impression that chicks like dudes that pretend to be liberal so he spouts liberal ideas most of the time, but I really don't think he cares one way or the other.

Even Google can't tell my IP when my VPN is running and dipshit thinks some over the counter software is gonna do it?
The governments of the world can't tell what it is when I simply use Tor but hey, here's some shit I got at Best Buy. :rolleyes:

The Dred Scott of its day.

A 5-4 decision with violent dissension spearheaded by an activist judge. From 1791 to 2008 there has never been

Not even close drama queen.

And a 5-4 decision spearheaded by a judge that can read the Constitution without applying partisan Democrat desires to it.

"In the United States, it is illegal to posses a sawed off shotgun that has a barrel length of less than eighteen inches, unless the individual has obtained a taxed permit from the ATF. That permit requires a background check and payment of an excise tax for that weapon."

Right...meaning SBS's are 100% legal in the USA and your earlier statements about them being banned were wrong.

That's why I and thousands, maybe even millions of US citizens legally have them. ;)

We also have "silencers", SBR(short barrel rifles), select fire (burst or full auto) military hardware AND even destructive devices....like M203 grenade launchers.

All Legal!

Last edited:

If you weren't such a moron, you would realize that all morons think they are smart. Take you, for example.

Actual, measured intelligence and self-perceived intelligence are inversely proportional.

Even Google can't tell my IP when my VPN is running and dipshit thinks some over the counter software is gonna do it?
The governments of the world can't tell what it is when I simply use Tor but hey, here's some shit I got at Best Buy. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't bet my freedom that the NSA would be foiled by tor in every case. You could probably rest fairly assured if you started from a borrowed wifi and never once used that device for anything linked to your actual identity.

If you weren't such a moron, you would realize that all morons think they are smart. Take you, for example.

Actual, measured intelligence and self-perceived intelligence are inversely proportional.

O RLY? You have a cite for this revelation or did you pull that "fact" out of your arse as usual?

I wouldn't bet my freedom that the NSA would be foiled by tor in every case. You could probably rest fairly assured if you started from a borrowed wifi and never once used that device for anything linked to your actual identity.

Tor can be defeated in a couple of ways but it's always because a person is careless. Silk Road would still be open if the idiot hadn't left a trail of breadcrumbs to his real name.
Never ever ever ever use anything that can be traced to your real name, don't use a VPN with Tor, one or the other. Buy your bitcoin with cash and when purchasing something with it use borrowed wifi. And don't leave anything in a history. Histories are killer. It's far far from foolproof since it's all on your harddrive but just don't do it. If they're gonna come, make 'em earn it.

Tor can be defeated in a couple of ways but it's always because a person is careless. Silk Road would still be open if the idiot hadn't left a trail of breadcrumbs to his real name.
Never ever ever ever use anything that can be traced to your real name, don't use a VPN with Tor, one or the other. Buy your bitcoin with cash and when purchasing something with it use borrowed wifi. And don't leave anything in a history. Histories are killer. It's far far from foolproof since it's all on your harddrive but just don't do it. If they're gonna come, make 'em earn it.

Yeah. I think you covered it all.

No one has any reason to be looking for me, so I don't particularly mind that for various reasons I've had to leave all sorts of bread crumbs. The funny thing is I hadn't meant to do so on purpose but when I picked up my phone I realized that they had absolutely no interest in who I was so I didn't bother to tell them anything that was even remotely accurate. I hadn't bought it as a burner but it absolutely was.

At this point anyone with proper access could identify me I mean I've used it to access an investment account I regularly use it access my bank account.

without the constant trail of breadcrumbs that my phone leaves no one could find me physically for quite some time. I have no landline as I said this number doesn't trace to me, I pay cash for my little utilities included hovel. for quite a while none of my cars were registered to me but that was again not necessarily intended just how it worked out. When I did bother to register them to me they're registered to the only actual mailing address I have which truncates at a physical residence that no one lives at and I haven't in years. insurance company didn't particularly like that set up, sorry begrudgingly gave them something accurate but not on any public record that anyone can look up anywhere.

The whole exercise is academic since I leave location services on and Google knows exactly where I sleep.

something that I've been noticing lately that would cause a less stable person to devolve into a fit of paranoia is that I recognize that the Google Android system is aware of everything that I type especially when I use voice to text so it's not unreasonable that words and phrases that I say show up as advertising. what is odd is I have had advertising show up on my phone directly after I have had a spoken conversation then involved something that I'm then advertised for.

I haven't been able to duplicate it but I've also had it advertised to me something that I have been discussing with someone in the presence of my phone but not on my phone. given the limitations on delivering all that data to and from Google that seems highly unlikely. I could see training at though to look for keywords and phrases that might for example indicate that you're hungry and looking for a restaurant.

in my youth I was a very young homeowner end it erped me that my privacy was so quickly violated by public records. I became something of a privacy not but in my old age I just simply throw a lots and lots of inaccurate Grist into the mill.

at one point though I went through and removed myself from all aggregators of public record information. That's presented some challenges though because it's very difficult to be verified whenever I need to be verified for something.

I would educate you but I get 50 quid/hour for tutoring.

That's what I thought, you made it up. Never mind Qbert, I'm sure you'll have an alt around any minute to tell you how wonderful you are.

That's what I thought, you made it up. Never mind Qbert, I'm sure you'll have an alt around any minute to tell you how wonderful you are.

I would like to take credit for an entire field of psychology, but I'm not cruel towards morons, such as yourself.

I'll leave you some breadcrumbs that you can google your way to some sort of valid refutation: you should pretend expertise on the subject of illusory superiority. What you will want to look for is people who are skeptical of the Downing effect.

If I were you I would argue against the semantics abuses of me using mathematical nomenclature for something that doesn't lend itself well to such quantitative relationships.

Or you know... you could just do what you usually do which is call everyone else a moron and imply that you know "something."

I accept paypal.

Last edited:
No one has any reason to be looking for me, so I don't particularly mind that for various reasons I've had to leave all sorts of bread crumbs. The funny thing is I hadn't meant to do so on purpose but when I picked up my phone I realized that they had absolutely no interest in who I was so I didn't bother to tell them anything that was even remotely accurate. I hadn't bought it as a burner but it absolutely was.

At this point anyone with proper access could identify me I mean I've used it to access an investment account I regularly use it access my bank account.

without the constant trail of breadcrumbs that my phone leaves no one could find me physically for quite some time. I have no landline as I said this number doesn't trace to me, I pay cash for my little utilities included hovel. for quite a while none of my cars were registered to me but that was again not necessarily intended just how it worked out. When I did bother to register them to me they're registered to the only actual mailing address I have which truncates at a physical residence that no one lives at and I haven't in years. insurance company didn't particularly like that set up, sorry begrudgingly gave them something accurate but not on any public record that anyone can look up anywhere.

The whole exercise is academic since I leave location services on and Google knows exactly where I sleep.

something that I've been noticing lately that would cause a less stable person to devolve into a fit of paranoia is that I recognize that the Google Android system is aware of everything that I type especially when I use voice to text so it's not unreasonable that words and phrases that I say show up as advertising. what is odd is I have had advertising show up on my phone directly after I have had a spoken conversation then involved something that I'm then advertised for.

I haven't been able to duplicate it but I've also had it advertised to me something that I have been discussing with someone in the presence of my phone but not on my phone. given the limitations on delivering all that data to and from Google that seems highly unlikely. I could see training at though to look for keywords and phrases that might for example indicate that you're hungry and looking for a restaurant.

in my youth I was a very young homeowner end it erped me that my privacy was so quickly violated by public records. I became something of a privacy not but in my old age I just simply throw a lots and lots of inaccurate Grist into the mill.

at one point though I went through and removed myself from all aggregators of public record information. That's presented some challenges though because it's very difficult to be verified whenever I need to be verified for something.

First line was all that you needed to say :)

First line was all that you needed to say :)

I wouldn't be bragging about the "Mounties" having you listied as a person of interest in the files pertaining to various "incidents," Bob.

It would be more trouble than you're worth but it might be somewhat amusing to look into patterns in Georgia and Florida and drop a dime to the relevant authorities.

So, instead of actually trying to come up with a VIABLE solution you throw bombs at the ideas that are possible? Some "warrior queen" you are.

As I pointed out, banning or restricting guns won't work. Those other things I mentioned about arming teachers and enforcing existing laws WILL work. Yet, all you want to do is repeat the efforts that won't do anything because it fits the narrative you've bought into.

It was a GUN FREE ZONE. Guns were BANNED from that place. There weren't supposed to BE any guns there. Yet, somehow one showed up. And 17 died. And all you want to do is try it again? On a larger scale?

What kind of fucked up are you that you can't see that banning guns won't stop a lunatic who wants to kill?

Go ahead, ban guns in America. Let's even say you're successful in getting it passed into law and the majority of people go all Australian and surrender their arms. Do you think that Mexican drug cartels will give up their guns too? Do you think that the Chicago gangs will just voluntarily comply? Do you think that MS-13 will EVEN BOTHER TO CARE?

"Oh, we'll just tack on some extra prison time..." Yeah sweetheart, you do that. And then let's appoint YOU to stand up in front of a camera and explain to the grieving how that "worked" to solve the gun violence problem.

Fucking stupid.

I'm pretty sure if you go back over my posts you'll find I clearly said '...by all means, keep your guns....' at some point.
Comprehension is not strong for you, right?

The gun dummies are having an awful time getting their opponents to play defense this week....
DWvhXt8U0AAcM0G.jpg

Great.

Provide mental health care for everyone, on demand, without apology.

Hold the agencies who failed to stop the massacre accountable.

One isn't even a policy change. It won't be hard to accomplish that one.

Great.

Do you thing people that shoot up schools are interested in seeking mental heathcare voluntarily?

Do you thing people that shoot up schools are interested in seeking mental heathcare voluntarily?

Well, you're certainly not.

But you're continuously missing the point, which isn't surprising, since you're a man pretending to be a woman on the internet.

Wow, you're a great believer in "mental health care."

how's this going to work? Yeah, the R Congress is SO into providing free health care for Americans, we all know how much they luuuurved Obamacare

mental health care in America SUCKS and is ineffective to begin with. What planet do you live on that you think these anti-social haters are going to be "cured" with a few (forced) visits. They'll probably whip out their AR-15 and start blowing away therapist offices instead of schools.

Lmao. Instead of going after the GUN, we should go after people's BRAINS, because that's just sooooo much easier to fix.

Both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold had TONS of "mental health care" and wow, that was successful

Great.

Back