Will exchange sexual favors

neext weekend friend?

Another sick friend in Chicago-- I didn't realize how sick when I suggest next weekend originally. Big Cubs fan.... maybe (but hopefully not!) his last World Series-- what a big one this will be. Going down with friends.

So, now what? We have to hike before gun deer season (or can we take a chance in a state park?) Otherwise there's cross country skiing.

Another sick friend in Chicago-- I didn't realize how sick when I suggest next weekend originally. Big Cubs fan.... maybe (but hopefully not!) his last World Series-- what a big one this will be. Going down with friends.

So, now what? We have to hike before gun deer season (or can we take a chance in a state park?) Otherwise there's cross country skiing.

I would freeze my ass off! Seriously I am not sure how I will manage the snow management we do this year. It dipped to 45 and I had three pairs of pants on two shirts and a sweatshirt and was still cold...

I would freeze my ass off! Seriously I am not sure how I will manage the snow management we do this year. It dipped to 45 and I had three pairs of pants on two shirts and a sweatshirt and was still cold...

Four pairs of pants and three shirts? You generate a lot of heat skiing. Or else we can just hike through the snow and drink some bloody marys.

Four pairs of pants and three shirts? You generate a lot of heat skiing. Or else we can just hike through the snow and drink some bloody marys.

You know the way I hike??? O \I ski double time...wanna just do bloodies?

When the oil companies bring people up from down south, they give them a day long class in how to dress and what to wear to be outside. I can understand doing this for people from Mississippi and Louisiana, but Wisconsin?

Okay. Bloodies. Craft beers. Grown fond of old fashions this summer. Let's talk about drinking establishments.

I, too, am fond of old fashions. Are we talking spats? Top hats? Cravat neckties?

Back