Roger Stone was in contact with Russian DNC hackers

KingOrfeo

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Posts
39,182
Here:

MARCH 8--In the months before Election Day, a longtime confidante and political consultant for Donald Trump was in contact with the Russian hacking group that U.S. intelligence officials have accused of illegally breaching the Democratic National Committee’s computer system and the e-mail accounts of Hillary Clinton campaign officials in a bid to aid Trump, The Smoking Gun has learned.

The contact between Roger Stone, the Trump associate, and the Russian influence operation came via private messages exchanged on Twitter, according to a source. Stone’s contact was with “Guccifer 2.0,” an online persona that U.S. officials say was created by Russian government officials to distribute and publicize material stolen during hacks of the DNC, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and Gmail accounts used by Clinton staffers like John Podesta, the campaign's chairman.

Though “Guccifer 2.0” maintained that he was a lone “hacktivist” committed to “fight all those illuminati,” a U.S. intelligence assessment concluded with “high confidence” that the G.R.U., Russia’s military intelligence service, was operating the “Guccifer 2.0” persona, which communicated through Twitter, a WordPress blog, and a series of burner e-mail accounts.
 
Can you read?

Seriously, this is a poorly written bag of nothing.

a few tweets back and forth between someone who claimed to be Guccifer 2 who claimed to be the hacker behind wikileaks?
 
Can you read?

Seriously, this is a poorly written bag of nothing.

a few tweets back and forth between someone who claimed to be Guccifer 2 who claimed to be the hacker behind wikileaks?


Yea but now KO is waiting for Oliver Stone to release the movie.:D
 
Back
Top