Business Travelers Unite

Nothing like being at your gate early... and getting a 3.5 hour delay notice. I now have a 4.5 hour wait at BNA. Anyone else here? Lol

Ugly traveling with this crazy govt shutdown, hope all is well with all you travelers.

New Jersey..

Awfully quiet so far tonight...

Attachments

• BE066202-4858-447A-BD7E-6545D852B8E7.jpeg
    BE066202-4858-447A-BD7E-6545D852B8E7.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
I have a commitment for later. Was just hoping for a chat during dinner and a glass or two

I didn't say take him back to your room.

Glad to hear you wont be alone later.

If you want a dinner companion, pretty easy to do. :) But you have to ask.

good luck and have fun.

Curious if anyone's travels have taken them to Little Rock AR, currently there on business and I'm open to local bars/restaurants I should check out

I... had a very lovely overt flirt tonight with a room offer 😁

By the way... totally in my own room

I... had a very lovely overt flirt tonight with a room offer 😁

By the way... totally in my own room

So turned down the offer for some passion tonight? This someone you met tonight or someone you have know before?

So turned down the offer for some passion tonight? This someone you met tonight or someone you have know before?

I took the empty stool next to him and started a conversation. At the end he’d bought me a couple glasses of wine (though I declined..) and was touching my arm/hand and rubbing my thigh talking to me.

I took the empty stool next to him and started a conversation. At the end he’d bought me a couple glasses of wine (though I declined..) and was touching my arm/hand and rubbing my thigh talking to me.

And?????

naughty naughty.

good for you.

Hope you got his number, or at least his name. :)

Back