Shy

Thank you kindly, I've tried to be tasteful

You are a beautiful woman. Beyond that you can be anything you wish to be if you want it bad enough. The brain is the largest sex organ in the body, so if you get your mind right for what you wish to be/do then it will be relatively easy.

I just have to post here as somehow I missed this thread. Bell you are a delight to look at!

Thanks.

My partner decided a couple years ago that he finds me unattractive. He's gone back to that way of thinking again, which is irritating to me.

I may add a few photos out of spite. Not that he knows (or would even care) that I post here.

I think we all need secret ways to rebel

I am liking your naked rebellious side. :cattail:

And yeah...you look stunningly HAWT naked.

Thanks.

My partner decided a couple years ago that he finds me unattractive. He's gone back to that way of thinking again, which is irritating to me.

I may add a few photos out of spite. Not that he knows (or would even care) that I post here.

Seriously? Even if one thought that why mention it. You look really good to me.

I like guys like your partner. Makes guys like me look great.

I'm conflicted between liking the idea of new pics, but not liking why.

Thanks.

What the what!?!? How could anyone find you unattractive. You are very attractive, beautiful, sexy, alluring and I think your partner may be blind... or stupid. No offense, but someone who would find you unattractive, has to be some what stupid.
((HUGGS))
:rose:

What the what!?!? How could anyone find you unattractive. You are very attractive, beautiful, sexy, alluring and I think your partner may be blind... or stupid. No offense, but someone who would find you unattractive, has to be some what stupid.
((HUGGS))

Its been awhile so I've posted two this time around.... PS I took these right after having sex with my partner :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141016_151424.jpg
    IMG_20141016_151424.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,091
  • IMG_20141016_151706.jpg
    IMG_20141016_151706.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,083
Thanks.

Your partner is an idiot. Clearly, he is into some sort of sick mind control, or he is a total dunce.

Men are confusing. We made up , so to speak, and he said he actually does find me attractive. I don't know why he would say he didn't in the first place

Men are confusing. We made up , so to speak, and he said he actually does find me attractive. I don't know why he would say he didn't in the first place

Not all men. You have a beautiful body. You have a beautiful face and an even more beautiful smile. It seems to me he is playing some kind of mind game for some reason of his own. I hope he comes to his senses soon. You deserve better treatment.

Its been awhile so I've posted two this time around.... PS I took these right after having sex with my partner :)

Glad to hear you had sex, I am looking forward to having sex again soon too. My gf and I have lived 3000 miles apart long enough... On Tuesday I am moving too Ireland to be with her. I hope I didn't offend you when I said he was stupid to say that, but I do believe it. And he may not admit it, but I am sure he probably thinks he was stupid for saying it as well.:rose:

I hope that is the last time you need to have that conversation. good luck.

you are quite attractive

Glad to hear you had sex, I am looking forward to having sex again soon too. My gf and I have lived 3000 miles apart long enough... On Tuesday I am moving too Ireland to be with her. I hope I didn't offend you when I said he was stupid to say that, but I do believe it. And he may not admit it, but I am sure he probably thinks he was stupid for saying it as well.:rose:

I wish you all the best with your move to Ireland! Long-distance (especially when it's 3000 miles) can be so difficult!

You didn't offend me, he was stupid to say those things

Hard to believe anyone would find this unattractive...

attachment.php

You must be horribly disfigured in some other way that we can't see...:D:D:D

Back