How would you seduce the litster above you?

A

Amalgamation

Seduction can be as slow as you want, or it can heat up as quickly as you want. You can build it with just the right words, or maybe a stare, glance, or smile. With every possibility at your disposal, seduce the litster above you. Who knows what might happen.

*disclaimer: this thread may really suck. Or not. :D

Seduction can be as slow as you want, or it can heat up as quickly as you want. You can build it with just the right words, or maybe a stare, glance, or smile. With every possibility at your disposal, seduce the litster above you. Who knows what might happen.

I wouldn't... :(

Are you trying to get a date on Saturday night? :D
:kiss:

Edit...dang it MakeMeSweat...I should have waited to seduce you!

So what you're saying is...you wouldn't seduce meh?! Geez my stock is slipping around here! ;)

You mean, AGAIN, right?

Okay... I wouldn't show you my boobs...
I would probably smile from across the room, first...see if you're interested.

Wow ummmm, I am flattered by ALL of you!

*feeling humbled*

Kisses for each of you
(and thanks for the drink ;))

hmmm I think if I wandered around the house half naked while reading Oscar Wilde out loud to him it might cause *some* kind of reaction.

No?

Hell...yes.

Something tells me intent, focused glances might do the trick..

Back