Need some criticism

LtLukas

Virgin
So I posted in one of the other forums. But I am looking for any feedback you can give me on my stories. I am working through a series called the Tigress Wrestling Club and I honestly feel like they have gotten better and better as I go along but I was looking for any feedback you can give me. A long term editor would be nice as well, so please contact me if you think you are the person for the job.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2138747&page=submissions

You'll have better luck if you switch on Private Messaging: Go to User CP at the top left of this page. Then click Edit Options and check the Enable Private Messaging box. The next box down is labeled "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators." I think it's unchecked by default, but make sure it's not checked. To make it stick, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button.

The other way someone could reach you is via private feedback in the comments after a story, but private messaging is much simpler.

You'll have better luck if you switch on Private Messaging: Go to User CP at the top left of this page. Then click Edit Options and check the Enable Private Messaging box. The next box down is labeled "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators." I think it's unchecked by default, but make sure it's not checked. To make it stick, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button.

The other way someone could reach you is via private feedback in the comments after a story, but private messaging is much simpler.

Thanks! Private messaging should be up and running now. I appreciate the assist.

Back