Heart of Lothian

Gavin grinned at his wife as she picked like a chicken at her food, tiny little bites that hardly warranted placing in one's mouth to begin with. Surely she spent more energy in the act of eating than she received from the food.

He leaned over and whispered, "Skip the clothes wife, we won't have need of them."

His grin expanded as the blush spread across Rozenn's face. Her proclivity to blush was turning into a source of amusement to Gavin, something he was beginning to look forward to.

Gavin wolfed his food, as was customary for him, and watched the others as they ate. It struck him a warm site, everyone covered in the mess of their labors, sitting around the table in easy conversation. For a time, a short one at least, the recent war had a positive impact, the addition of Buidhe-Ros.
 
His words made her blush indeed and she focused more on the food on her plate that was really necessary. Just his suggestion made her heart pound faster and her body shiver in anticipation. She longed for his touch and cock more than a proper lady should and Rozenn dearly hoped that it wasnt obvious to everyone in the room. Luckily they were all busy with their meals and conversations.

Once Gavin had finished and Rozenn had eaten about half the contents of her plate the fruit, wine and ale were brought in. Now that peace had returned people used every opportunity to be merry and enjoy life after a hard day of work. Nobody seemed to care about their appearances, but Rozenn did long for a bath after a while.
"May we leave, husband? As much fun as it was to be covered in flour, I would be glad to wash it off now.", she said, placing her delicate hand on his arm.
"And as much as I like the ruddy look the mud gives you, I would be pleased to have a clean husband next to me in bed."
 
Gavin smiled and whispered a little louder than necessary, "Yes, you can have your alone time with me now."

Gavin stood holding his hand out for his blushing bride, and then turned toward the stairs with her. As they walked up the stairs, Gavin wrapped his arm around Rozenn and hugged her close, a puff of flour tickled their noses.

Gavin laughed gently as he whispered, "Perhaps you should leave the dress in the hall."
 
Rozenn gave him a scandalized look when he suggested she'd leave her dress in the hall.
"I dont think the people of the castle should know how much your touch has turned me into a wanton woman."
At least in front of the others she wanted to keep a dignified image. In front of Gavin there was no use anymore. He had seen the lust he had awoken inside of her and there was no way to deny it any longer.

They entered the Master bedroom, where a bath had already been prepared. Rozenn pulled the sleeve of her gown up and tested the water with her hand.
"It is still hot.", she said and then stood again to help Gavin remove all his clothes.
"May I help you washing your back?", she asked, already reaching for the cloth and the soap that the servants had prepared.

Her touch was firm enough to rub away the mud and the sweat of the day, yet still incredibly gentle. And after a while it was quite obvious that she didnt simple wash him, but that she also took her time to examine and feel the muscles of his back, then his shoulders, his neck and his arms. Her fingers trailed along the scars of old battles and eventually reached his cheek, still smudged by mud and flour. Her eyes met his directly while her finger brushed away the dirt. Suddenly she leaned forward and gave him a brief and delicate kiss. Rozenn simply hadnt been able to resist.
 
Gavin grabbed his wife by the hips as she kissed him, and yanked her into the tub with him. Water sloshed over the side of the tub, wetting the stone floor. The kiss deepened as his hands sloshed water over her body, pinching her nipples gently.

His hard cock rubbed against her hip as Rozenn wiggled against him playfully. Gavin's hand plunged between her thighs, and he toyed with her slit slightly. "One of these days, woman, you will rue such wantonness." Gavin's voice was husky with desire.
 
The moment he pulled her into the tub, Rozenn was glad that she had taken off her dirty gown and was only in her shift, which however was quickly removed as well, ending in a wet pile on the floor next to the tub.

Their kiss was passionate, full of lust and desire. Her hands were on his shoulders as she playfully rubbed her entire body against him. The evidence of his arousal was very tangible and she felt it against her thigh everytime she moved.

"I am certain I will never regret it around you, mylord.", she whispered into his ear, before trailing a line of kisses from his ear, over his neck down to his shoulders. "I never thought I would want a man so much...and that a man would desire me in return."

He was bringing out the best in her, even though Rozenn didnt know how he managed that. She had arrived as a scared, shy maiden with almost no self confidence and had blossomed into a woman that was not scared to show her emotions openly. Even though some shyness always remained, she had still changed considerably.

"Gavin, please...I want to feel you inside of me.", she begged as her body began to ache for him. Not wanting to flood their entire chamber however she rose out of the tub, standing in front of him in all her naked glory, the water running down her pale skin as her nipples hardened in front of his eyes.
 
Gavin didn't move as Rozenn rose out of the tub and stood to the side. "Oh lass, I would love to take it to ya, but, why did ya get out of the tub?"

Gavin's eyes drank in Rozenn's body as he waggled a finger at Rozenn, beckoning her back, "Now come here wife, and sit on my lap."
 
"I didnt want to flood the room with more water.", Rozenn explained with a smile. They had already formed a little ocean in their room and surely the movements of their lovemaking would only force more water out of the tub and on to the floor.
Still she obeyed and joined him in the tub once more, stradding him as she sat in his lap, feeling his hard member right at her hot sex.

But she didnt instantly take him inside of her, just relishing in the feeling on how he felt right there against her pussy, teasing them both.
Her arms were wrapped around Gavin's neck as she looked at him full of love and lust.
"You dont mind having a little wanton wife, do you?", she asked, hoping he liked the side of her that he himself had awakened within her.
 
Gavin's hands plunged into the water and cupped Rozenn's ass, pulling her along his length. "Every man should be so lucky as to have a wanton wench for a wife. Especially if she is loyal to him."

The head of his cock slid back along the slit as Gavin pressed Rozenn back to the position she had started in. "In fact, woman, you should enjoy the...lessened abilities of your husband while you can."

His mouth closed on her nipple, teeth holding it firmly as his tongue flicking along the top of the nub.
 
She smiled when she realized that her wantoness only made her more attractive in his eyes.
"I am yours, Gavin. And only yours.", she vowed as she felt his cock rubbing against her pussy. So close, yet not entering her. Just when she thought that he would, he leaned forward instead and gently bit her nipple before his tongue started carressing it.
"Mmmmm....", Rozenn mewed, her hand moving to his hair, running through it, while her other hand still rested on his shoulder.
"Gavin....please...", she moaned after a while. He was giving her so much pleasure, but at the same time she felt empty. She needed him inside of her.

She shifted her pussy, trying to position the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. But since she didnt see anything, she ended up rubbing herself more and more against him, arousing both of them even further.
"Gavin...I need you."
 
Gavin gathered up Rozenn's legs and placed both of her calves on his right shoulder. His hands then rand down her thighs to her ass, and lift her slightly. Buidhe-Ros began squirming in his hands trying to force herself onto his cock.

The head brushed against her opening, both of them gasping at the contact. Squirming and wiggling, the head penetrated slightly, and Gavin lowered her quickly onto him. As his ablls slapped her ass, his cock completely filled her.


"Rock baby, show me your love for me," Gavin whispered.
 
At his command, Rozenn started to gently rock against him, enoying the sensation of having him fill her. Her movements were deliberately slow and soft, causing very little friction, but heightening their anticipation and arousal. She continued going slow until her body's every pore couldnt take it any more, demanding for her to move faster.
Her moans were filling the chamber as she closed her eyes, relishing in the sweet delight Gavin was giving her.
How she wished that this experience would never end, but at the same time she knew that it would and that there would be many more such experiences to follow with Gavin as her husband.
So Rozenn sped up her rocking with every intention to bring release to them both.
 
Slowly at first, barely causing a ripple in the tub, Rozenn began moving her hips back and forth on his cock, levering it within her, forcing it to impact each tiny millimeter of her core.

Faster and faster her hips gyrated, the water sloshing over the side of the tub and onto the stone floor beneath them. Wrapping his arm around her legs which were still over his right shoulder, Gavin began teasing her nipple, twisting it, pulling it, brushing it back and forth with his thumb.

He could feel his balls constricting, preparing to paint her womb with his seed. Her breathing was shallow gales, furious in the tempo, barely providing her the oxygen she needed to continue at the pace she was fucking him at.

He began to lightly spank her tit with the same pace as she was moving her hips. Turning it pink and warm as the blood infused the area. Just as they reached their pinnacle, Gavin pinched it, the shock coursing through her body, pushing her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. He roared with an animalistic fury as he balls let loose of his seed, meeting her orgasm head on.
 
Their lovemaking in the tub was amazing. At one point Rozenn stopped realizing what was happening around her. All she did was feel the sensations of her body. It was pure pleasure pumping through her, but what send her over the edge was the sudden tweak of pain that rushed through her when Gavin pinched her nipples. It was a weird pain, as it tranformed instantly into pleasure, making her convulse on him for what seemed like hours. She screamed and moaned all throughout her orgasm. His hot seed covered her womb, only making the sensation sweeter.

She slumped against him, completely exhausted, her breathing completely ragged.
"That was...breathtaking...", she whispered against his skin. "But I think we made a mess of your bedroom.", she added with a smile. He was still within her, even though softening.
She shifted positions, still keeping them connected and kissed his neck and shoulders. She was still lost in the afterglow of their coupling, loving every second of how she was feeling.
 
They stayed in the tub, the head of his soft cock barely within her pussy. Her head rested against his shoulder her hands on his chest. His hands roamed her body brazenly, touching each inch of her. Rozenn's breathing became a little deeper, a little more ragged, with each stroke.

His body began reacting to her body squirming on top of him, his cock hardening by the minute. His touches became more urgent, more demanding of her body, a finger sliding into her core while the other hand wrapped around and massaged her ass, one finger tip brushing her anus gently.

He helped Rozenn up and then out of the tub, following her closely. Not bother to towel off, he led her to the bed, pressing her torso onto bed and sliding her legs apart.
 
Gavin seemed to be insatiable. Shortly after their first coupling, Rozenn felt him harden again and the way he touched her clearly showed his intentions.
She looked at him as he helped her rise out of the tub, her eyes reflecting the lust that she saw in his.
He made her turn around, pressing her onto the bed and sliding her legs apart to reveal her red swollen pussy, still slightly parted from their fucking and oozing juices.
She turned her head towards him, her golden hair framing her features and her green eyes begging for his touch.

Rozenn looked lower, seeing his big cock stand proudly, ready to fill her again.
"Gavin...", she said, her voice utterly sensual. "I want you again."
She voiced what both of them were clearly thinking. That their coupling in bed had been far from enough for both of them.
The position was new to Rozenn, but she was willing to learn whatever her husband wanted to teach her. If she had learned one lesson in life, then it was that of obedience. And right then, obeying brought so much pleasure that she would gladly follow every single one of Gavin's orders.
 
Rozenn had no more finished telling Gavin that she wanted him, and he was pressing his hips forward, the bulbous head of his cock slicing into her. Grasping her hips, Gavin pressed her forward slightly as he pulled back, and then pulled her back toward him as he fired his hips forward, thrusting his cock deep into her, his balls slapping her around the clit.

Hard fluid motions, their bodies crashed into one another the dull pop of air compressed between their bodies filling the room with their moans of pleasure. Gavin turned his eyes downward watching his cock sliding in and out framed by the sweet looking cheeks of her ass, his thumbs white with the fierceness of his grip on her hips.
 
Back
Top