Shy Exhibitionist Susan

I'm guessing you would prefer that I just get right down to it and show you everything? I thought a little teasing built the anticipation? Isn't it more erotic to leave a little to the imagination? ;)

I like it - especially with you as the subject!:rose: Thank you for sharing!

xxx
Tyler

Casual Friday?

Thank you everyone for all the compliments.

I was wondering, do you think this is acceptable for casual Friday? ;)

Last edited:
Great photo. My kind of casual Friday attire. I think I will suggest it to the ladies I work with.

I snapped a quick pic while getting dressed this morning and my hair was still wet. Ya'll are putting me at ease and definitely making me more comfortable around here. Hope you all have a great day. :)

Exquisite figure and a sexy little tummy!

Thank you everyone for all the compliments.

I was wondering, do you think this is acceptable for casual Friday? ;)

It looks casual and comfortable so I think it is very acceptable. Hopefully it will become a trend.

So, was anyone else dressed this casually today? If we are going to make this the new casual Friday attire for women, I think the men should dress like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. ;)

So, was anyone else dressed this casually today? If we are going to make this the new casual Friday attire for women, I think the men should dress like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. ;)

ok, you're hired. Institue your policy immediately

I'm dancing in my tighty whities right now!:nana:

I love the way you are casual. It make my heart beat faster and releases nice hormones

Back