Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? I did 1600 words yesterday but it's showing up as red? Darn over loaded site.

I hope that woman doesn't go this year. Christ, she was a nasty cunt.
This wording tickles me. :D
I know that most women detest the word cunt, but I actually think it has a perfect place in the vernacular of Apt Cuss Names. I don't use it all the time, not by any stretch, but I think it has it's place. Like fucker. If said just right, one of those two epithets is practically like naming someone's True Name. Which sounds like exaggerated fantasy genre bloviation, but that's just what I think.
Now I want to hear what Doc thinks of calling someone a cunt. I wonder if he would tell me.

And, fine Rob, I won't be coming this year. You made your point. :mad: :p ;)

Number 3 on my to-do list was: take an hour to check out the video game I got last week (gift from the SO).
Number 4 was: grade papers for blocks 5 and 6.

I started got to number 3 at 1pm, and I'm just now getting to number 4 :eek:

Damn you Spore...

Unrelated:

Wow, wasn't expecting that barrage of rockets...

__

Only slightly more related:

What the hell? My father is good with women, so is my older brother, my younger brother, and now two of my nephews, the older of which is five years old and has two girls fighting for his attention. Yet I, am now. What the hell?

Maybe I should amend that: "I hate it when drunk people call me and I'm sober. They make no sense." ;) :D

Although I should probably state that by calling me while still drunk, this guy gave me a most excellent plot bunny for NaNoWriMo. :D

hah.

Been having so many health related problems recently that I joined a forum for sufferers to try and get some support. I think I've just been kicked out and I have no idea why. Fabulously supportive. How marvellous.

hah.

Been having so many health related problems recently that I joined a forum for sufferers to try and get some support. I think I've just been kicked out and I have no idea why. Fabulously supportive. How marvellous.

:kiss::rose::heart:

hah.

You overloaded their 'awesome person quota'. It is ok, they just need to upgrade.

hah.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's just wrong.

*hugs tight*

I want my room mate to get a job so I can quit mine and take months to find another one while moaning about how hard it is to find one and not doing anything around the house. Oh and I don't actually want to turn in applications during this time because jobs should come to me.

*sigh*
Ok, better now.

I want my room mate to get a job so I can quit mine and take months to find another one while moaning about how hard it is to find one and not doing anything around the house. Oh and I don't actually want to turn in applications during this time because jobs should come to me.

*sigh*
Ok, better now.

i want my room mate to get undressed again:devil::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back