Looking for Photoshop help

uksnowy

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Posts
251
Totally off topic and Lit, but a for completely private project, I am hoping to find someone who can attach faces onto nudes for a voyeurism project I am on. It will be very private for my own use and is not porno.
 
To do this properly is difficult...

If you want it to look natural and not be able to tell that you've switched faces or heads the lighting has to be the same.

You should read my story, "But is it immoral."

If you want to contact me through here and send me a couple shots that you want to switch and let me take a look.
 
Totally off topic and Lit, but a for completely private project, I am hoping to find someone who can attach faces onto nudes for a voyeurism project I am on. It will be very private for my own use and is not porno.
If you own rights to all the images (bodies and faces) I'd be more than glad to review some of them and discuss the project with you. I do extensive photoshop retouching as part of my work.
 
Thanks for these replies. I have ownership of photos of the ladies face, an acquaintance I see often, I took them on Saturday 8th April.
The body images are screenshots of internet videos, without faces and are not crystal clear for a reason, so exact lighting and clarity are not essential.
 
Back
Top