Posted story but not published?

Firefly1z

Virgin
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Posts
2
I posted my first story in two parts called 'The Holiday' a few weeks ago, so far it has not appeared in your listings. I have not received any feedback as to why it hasn't appeared and would appreciate you telling me why, so that I can modify it in order that you will publish it. I have others to post so this is my test story.
 
Do the submissions appear as "Pending" or "Drafts"? Check this page:

https://literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

If it says (2)Drafts instead of (2)Pending, then they're in the Drafts folder, and they haven't been submitted yet.

If that's the case, then you need to click on the Drafts folder, click on each part of the story in turn, go to the bottom, click the Preview button, view the preview, then click the "Submit for Publication" button at the bottom. It's easy to accidentally click the "Save to Drafts" button instead.

Upon doing that, the submissions should move to the Pending folder.

If you see (2)Sent Back, then click on the submissions, and at the top, above all the information you entered for your story, you'll see the reason why the story was rejected.

If you see (2)Pending, and they've been there for weeks, then are the submissions Audio or Illustrated stories? Those take longer to publish, and there was a point recently where they were taking much longer than usual.

If the submissions do not have audio or illustrations, then they've absolutely been in the queue too long. There seems to be a bug in the system since the infrastructure of the website was updated that causes some submissions to slip into a crack, and never appear in Laurel's backend control panel in order for her to approve them.

You've got two options. PM Laurel, listing some important data such as the title of the submissions, in order for her to track them down manually. The second option, which has also shown results, is to click on the Pending submissions, preview them, and then hit the Submit for publication button again. This will reset the submission in the queue, and most have gone through in the normal 2-4 days the average story waits in the queue on the second attempt.
 
Back
Top