Adventure breeds passion (closed for SRP Lover)

"Oh nonsense you can sleep in bed with us we don't mind." Jade said as both the girls grab his arm leading him to bed.

"In fact it's considered rude and disrespectful to the man who let us stay in his room not have him sleep in bed with us am least it is for our culture. So if will ease your mind we will try to be good girls and not tease you while we sleep." Elizabeth said as they got to the both girls sitting on each side of it.
 
Tarvis nodded and said "it wouldn't be very knightly to disrespect your culture." Letting them lead him to the bed. He sat between them. He had to admit there bodies felt good on his arm. He laid back. Making sure to leave enough room for the two.
 
When he laid back both girls cuddled him wrapping their tails around his waist and enveloping him with their bodies.
 
Tarvis sighed he had to admit it was nice having the female form pressed against his chest. Especially when it was two. He soon fell asleep his hand subconciously settling on differn't parts of there hips in his sleep. His cock reacting to there pressence.
 
Soon bother the girls fell asleep beside Travis waking before he had and they talked waiting for him to get up when he stored they sat on the bed waiting for him to rise. They could see the visible erection he had but paid it no mind.

"We have been talking and wondered it we could share a room like this while we are on the quest?" Jade asked.

"Just think of the money we will save and two there is strength in numbers." Elizabeth said with heavy sexual innuendo.
 
Tarvis stretched relishing in possibly the best sleep hes had in his life. Hearing there opinion especially the heavy implication in Elizabeths tone he said "I think that would be a good idea as well. He started to get his travel gear together. Trying to ignore the case of morning wood he had. Knowing it would wane in time. Either his two new companions not noticing it or not caring. He started to get his armor on and said "once we get some travel supplies we can head out.
 
Both girls nodded and went behind the screen. Elizabeth got her armor on and Jade put on another leather outfit this one was more like a bikini with a leather loin cloth bottom but in like loin cloth this one had a thong underneath it to keep proper when she goes out.

"Do You think we can stop at a smithy so they can modify my armor So I don't have to wrap my tail around my waist?" Elizabeth asked as they came from behind the screen.
 
Tarvis nodded and said "that shouldn't be a problem. The man just hired us to find his lockbox he never really gave us a timeframe to do so." He attached the straps that kept the sheath of his two-hander squarely on his back. Deciding the smith might need some time to do the modifications said "lets head there first." Following the two out as he paid the tab for the room.

When they arrived a large man was hammering on a piece he was working on placing it in the bath to cool. He looked up removing his goggles as he said "how can I help you...folks." Suprised to see Elizabeth and Jade but not inherently biased about it like there employer had been.
 
Elizabeth was glad that she could finally get the pants worked on so that her tail would be free and not cramped.

When they reached the smithy Elizabeth instantly went over to the Smith and asked "Is there any way you could modify my pants to let my tail be free instead of wrapped around my waist." The Smith nodes and said it was all he would have to do was cut the metal plates on the seat of her pants to fit around the hole he would have to make. Elizabeth motioned for Jade to come over and they both went into a room where made measured the base of Elizabeth's tail. Both girls returned to the Smith with the measurements and the Smith handed her a pair of torn leather pants the was torn where her tail would be. Elizabeth went and changed coming back handing her armored pants to the Smith to modify for her. Elizabeth gave a few swishs of her tail loving the freedom it now had. Elizabeth knew that the tear went further down than what people thought was decent but she didn't really care because her tail covered her rose bud and unless you were staring t her bottom you wouldn't notice anyway.
 
As they left the smithy Tarvis noticed what the new modification had done. Finding his eyes lingering probably a bit longer than was appropriate. Looking back up he thought 'definitely going to be an experience working with them.' They gathered some supplies before they left town. He looked at a map as they traveled and said "alright the caravan left a town about two days east of here. It was suppose to arrive at another town about four days from there but it didn't arrive. Four days by caravan is about comparable to a week by foot if were not stopping to rest often. That's alot of ground that will need to be covered once we reach the town it left from." His map sense movement speed stemming from his service as a knight when he would lead or plan enemy troop movements.
 
Elizabeth was svelte glade to have her tail free from the confines of her armor. "Ok let's get going." Jade said wanting to get on the road.
 
Tarvis nodded as they traveled. Making good time eventually the sun was setting. He said "we should probably set up camp. I don't know about you two but I can't navigate well at night.
 
"JAde is the only one I know that can." Elizabeth replied. "So I think it is best we make camp now." She finished dropping her gear.
 
Tarvis nodded and said "alright i'll set up the tent can one of you gather some firewood?" setting his gear down he began to set up a large tent.
 
"I can " Jade said as she went into the woods to gather fire wood. " What do you need me to do?" Elizabeth asked wondering what else needed done.
 
As Tarvis was working on the tent he said "I guess just watch our back while I set up camp. We can't really prepare any food till jade gets back with firewood." He was busy lifting the main support beam of the tent. Before draping the heavy furs that would provide warmth and keep the weather out over it. He said "I have to say I dont think I could ask for better traveling companions. You both im sure will be able to bring alot to a fight that normal humans like me couldn't. Especially since my injury. Im still strong but not nearly as strong as I was before I took that arrow."
 
Elizabeth looked at him and nodded befor saying "I hope that your tent can fit two more because we are sleeping with you again."
 
Tarvis smirked and said "i figured as much while you were getting your armor modified i purchased another larger tent. I believe i have found myself quite addicted to sleeping with the two of you." Giving her a slight knowing smirk. As he continued to work on the tent it showed that the tent was indeed large enough for the three of them.
 
Elizabeth gave a grin back wanting to tease him but figured she better not. Soon Jade came back with the firewood for the camp.
 
Once jade was back Tarvis smiled and said "good that will keep a good sized fire through the night. This particular province can get cold." He said "Elizabeth can you get the fire going while I finish the tent then we can get some food going." Once both were done he started to prepare some of there traveling rations. Making a simple stew.
 
Both Elizabeth and Jade couldn't wait to cuddle up to Travis again tonight . When both girls were done eating they went and changed into their bed clothes.
 
After there meal Tarvis also got prepped to sleep. The fire would ward off any potential predators and they were still close enough to the city that they didn't need to worry about setting a night watch just yet. He joined the two in the tent as he laid down on the bedroll.
 
Both of the girls cuddled him snuggling close to him slipping their tails between his legs hoping that he wouldn't care seeing how they didn't have much room in this tent for their tails to be behind them. What they were not telling him was that they wanted him they needed to feel his manhood fill their womanhood and flood it with his cum.
 
Tarvis let his hand fall on there back as they cuddled up together. His hand subconciously sliding down there backs stopping just short of there asses. He groaned feeling there bodies press against his again. His cock begining to react to there pressence. He silently thought "may need to go take care of this at some point by the time we reach the next town ill be blue balled.
 
Both girls could feel his pants move under their tails and they knew what was causing that. The moved their hands plavlcing his on their add before they slipped their tails into his pants. Elizabeth wrapped her shapely yet smooth tail around his shaft as Jade played with his balls.

"Here let us take care of that for you but this is all that we are doing nothing more because we don't know each other that well." Elizabeth said as she slowly stroked his cock with her tail
 
Back
Top