Best ass

Yes innuendos make life more fun! Connubium you have an amazing body!! Yes I would love to see your picture thread make a triumphant return to the board!!

I never get bored of the obvious sexual innuendo that gets thrown around this place :D

I'm never one to shy away from a little competition...

TBH I probably just miss my thread :rolleyes:

Oh MY!

attachment.php

One of the GREATEST photos ever!

The whole reason I stopped my thread was because of the constant threat of anthrax in the eyes...:rolleyes:

Here's another, remember this? :p

*sighs nostalgically and flounces off to find a thread about boobs to contribute to*

ETA and another, and then I'll stop because I'm being a dick and I have an unfairly large amount of bum pics

As a new member, I've never seen you thread. I have to say after this post that I miss it also. I love the last shot, "shadows".

If only there was a way....

I never get bored of the obvious sexual innuendo that gets thrown around this place :D

If only there was a way to stop missing your thread :confused:....huh, what way, what would help.... i know - :rolleyes:start it up again...please:rolleyes:

The whole reason I stopped my thread was because of the constant threat of anthrax in the eyes...:rolleyes:

Here's another, remember this? :p

*sighs nostalgically and flounces off to find a thread about boobs to contribute to*

ETA and another, and then I'll stop because I'm being a dick and I have an unfairly large amount of bum pics

I know.. just be happy you didn't have to deal with the Dept. of Homeland Security. :p

Haha.. one of the nice things about doing the index in your thread was looking through all of them as I did it. So yes.. I can confidently say that I remember that (and the one you posted later in this thread.. holy shit, do I remember that one) quite well. :D

I know.. just be happy you didn't have to deal with the Dept. of Homeland Security. :p

Haha.. one of the nice things about doing the index in your thread was looking through all of them as I did it. So yes.. I can confidently say that I remember that (and the one you posted later in this thread.. holy shit, do I remember that one) quite well. :D

Glad they are still clear in your mind...
I took a whole brand-new one :D probably not up to standard anymore *sigh* :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well damn that is just ridiculously hot. I think you might have surpassed your 'standard'.

I'm sorry, I totally forgot that I was talking to a connoisseur of fine photography and not a sexual deviant :rolleyes:

damn connubium I didn't realize how smoking fucking hot you are.

damn connubium I didn't realize how smoking fucking hot you are.

Yeah I tend not to broadcast it quite as much as I used to :rolleyes::D

That's a fine line to walk surely? Not necessarily mutually exclusive by a long shot either.

I would say that there are probably many occasions where they are one an the same :D

I've heard that photographers are notoriously filthy...

Yeah I tend not to broadcast it quite as much as I used to :rolleyes::D

I would say that there are probably many occasions where they are one an the same :D

I've heard that photographers are notoriously filthy...

now I need to see more. Maybe some boobies? I like boobies.

Back