Anyone in Florida?

I know right.
I got the plywood out, just in case, but I don't think we are going to get more than a spritz.
Not even stocking extra water...

I don't think I am doing anything. As they say, I dont get worried until Jim Cantore shows up. Regardless, be safe wherever you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I am doing anything. As they say, I dont get worried until Jim Cantore shows up. Regardless, be safe wherever you are.

My roommate asked me to get it out of the shed... It's his home... I just do what I'm asked. :p Personally, I don't worry until I see flocks of birds headed north.

My roommate asked me to get it out of the shed... It's his home... I just do what I'm asked. :p Personally, I don't worry until I see flocks of birds headed north.

Right on! Sadly I dont even own any hurricane plywood and I have lived here all my life. I have been part of so many false alarms I will probably end up being 'that person'.

I think by now they are looking at heavier usual rains --- not much winds. But the meteorologists had fun and people panicked. Goodness I miss Danny Treanor - lol.

And I was so looking forward to a hurricane day off work..... :( dang it

Right on! Sadly I dont even own any hurricane plywood and I have lived here all my life. I have been part of so many false alarms I will probably end up being 'that person'.

Well that is not good either...
I was a good little girl scout, better to be prepared for the worse and have what you need. Than to have a need for something and be unprepared.

Perhaps THIS is why I have a hard time throwing things out? Not a hoarder, but I save all kinds of funky stuff...

Well that is not good either...
I was a good little girl scout, better to be prepared for the worse and have what you need. Than to have a need for something and be unprepared.

Perhaps THIS is why I have a hard time throwing things out? Not a hoarder, but I save all kinds of funky stuff...

Funky is good and so are girl scouts. I always make sure I have plenty of water on hand and extra propane on hand. I dont know what else I can really do. I think I am now inland enough that storm surge is wont be a concern, even with a Cat 4 - 5. Kinda pissed this one is downgraded. I could use a good hurricane party and day or two off.

Hardly any rain here. Talk about about a whole lot of hype and a whole lot of nothing.

Back after about a year and half hiatus... now in Clearwater but will be moving into Tampa in about 3-4 months.

Rain early here on my side of the Bay. Enjoying a nice relaxing day at home. I think I like these days way better than beach. People outside of Florida would probably think I am crazy.

I am in clearwater.near honeymoon island.I missed the rain being in ny and cape cod.lots of people near here we need to get to frenchys and meet in person .

30 male south florida here, but I will be in orlando for a weekend next month.

Back