love and war/redemption (closed)

The demons surrounded her and began to pull and tug at her clothes.

Out of the shadows Ra appeared watching her and his eyes widened when he realized who it was. It had been a few years but her beauty still captivated him and his breath quickened when he realized that she was in mortal danger

Again

Ra sighed and closed his eyes summoning his twin demonic swords He leapt into action slicing through the demons gathered around him and turning them into ash before they could react.

He quickly slammed his sword against her chains shattering them effortlessly. He saw the angels in the corner and growled.

“You have failed Rome will fall” Ra said to them shortly grabbing her and lifting her into his arm “go back to heaven” Ra said shortly his body shaking with anger. He walked into the shadows disappearing

The last time any one would see them

Ra walked out of the shadows and looked out of the cliff and into the forest he set her down and ignored her moving over to the clff “Rome has fallen the demons won” Ra said shortly sighing.

……………………………………………………


Dante kissed her back kissing her deeply and pulling her he moved his mouth to her neck and kisses and sucked on it gently before smirking and pulling away.

“My name is Dante” He said smirking and patting her ass going over to the fire place and pulling a mantle on the wall a door slid open and Dante disappeared inside
 
Anna thrashed pulling at her chains. Her eyes pleaded desperately at the other angels. Why wouldn't they help her? Why would they let this happen?

Suddenly, she saw the demons eyes widen as swords slashed through their bodies and changed into dust. She was surprised to see Ra standing over her, the swords in his hands. Two long years had passed, and now he protected her from his own kind. She relaxed as he broke her chains freeing her.

She heard a low growl, angry and rough, coming from Ra, who was glaring at the angels.

“You have failed Rome will fall” Anna closed her eyes as he picked her up, holding her. She could feel his body shaking, and looking at his face she realized why. “go back to heaven”

The angels stood still, watching him, afraid. As he moved into the shadows, one of the elders punched the wall. "Fuck!" this wasnt the plan. There was no way to ensure their union now. Unless... "Get our best trackers now! Find them and bring them back!"

Anna looked up at him as he set her down on the grass, walking to the cliff, his back facing her.

“Rome has fallen the demons have won"

She stood walking to him. "You don't sound very happy about it. Though I can't say I trust the other angels anymore. Not after this." Her hand moved to his cheek, making him look at her. Her fingers moved through his hair. "It's good to see you Ra."

……………………………………………………


She was happy to feel him responding to the kiss, kissing her back with equal passion. She smiled as he sucked on her neck, letting out a quiet moan of pleasure.
“My name is Dante” Maria smiled as he patted her butt and opened the secret room. She followed him inside, smiling up at him.
 
"It is good to see you to" Ra said sighing and enjoying her touch for a few minutes before moving away and leaning his head against a wall

"You should go back to heaven with all the other angels with rome gone the demons have won" Ra said turning to her and sighing " We walk the earth freely now and soon lucifer himself will probably come up" He explained

.........................................................

Inside the room was filled with weaponry and maps

Dante walked over to the table and opened it revealing a large map

"I need your blood" Dante said handing her a knife
 
"It is good to see you to" She sighed as he pulled away, wondering what was going through his mind.

"You should go back to heaven with all the other angels with rome gone the demons have won" She looked up at him worried, feeling conflicted. She didn't want to leave and just give up on earth. " We walk the earth freely now and soon lucifer himself will probably come up"

She looked into his eyes, touching his arm. "Do you know who chained me to that table. It was angels, not the demons. They kept me locked up in a room, training me to fight the past two years, and trying to protect me. I don't know why. And then, after all that training, they chained me to a table, without anyway to defend myself, and then watched. I'm not sure I want to go back to them." She paused, remembering what a demon had said. "One of the demons called me the angels' saviour. Do you have any idea what he was talking about?"
.........................................................

Maria looked around the room, touching some of the weapons. "Nice collection you have here. You get to use these often?"

She watched as he took out a map and knife.

"I need your blood" Maria sighed as she took the knife, flipping it in her hand.

"You know, you could've just asked when I was pulling the glass from your windows out of my hands." She pricked one of her fingers, looking at him. "That enough for you?"
 
“I don’t know what that’s about” Ra said shrugging and moving away from her “you need to go to heaven because the demons will hunt you if they find out you’re an angel” Ra explained turning to her “you need to go into hiding deep deep hiding” Ra said sighing and coming over to and gently stroking her cheek.

…………………………………..

“Yeah its enough” Dante said pushing the blood onot the map it ran for a second before making a u turn and zeroing in on a spot right in the center of the map

“There’s your demon next a night club in los angeles” Dante said leaning back and staring at her
 
“I don’t know what that’s about” Anna sighed as he pulled away. “you need to go to heaven because the demons will hunt you if they find out you’re an angel” She looked up at him sadly, not wanting to leave. She hadn't stopped thinking about him, and she didn't want to go now that he had returned. “you need to go into hiding deep deep hiding” She bit her lip as his large hand caressed her face. Her hand touched his while the other went to his face. She closed her eyes and kissed his lips gently but passionately.

…………………………………..

“Yeah its enough. There’s your demon next a night club in los angeles”

Maria wrapped the bandages again. "Okay, let's go."
 
Back
Top