Missouri Rollcall

Any one else here in the beautiful midwest think Mother Nature is a BITCH?

She isn't being too bad today... 62 here now in Jeffco. I attempted the mow my backyard, but it is far too wet and more rain in tomorrows forecast.

Its 65 here today but with rain Friday and Saturday. Think I'll wait for Sunday before I attempt to cut the grass

In Missouri

90 minutes southwest of STL
Married, love my husband but have a normal and unsatisfied lust that at times literally makes me cry
Writing a book, which I'm very excited about
Have a thing for big men (size wise not "SIZE" wise)
Wish there was a way to fix hubby...
Dieing to get on the beach and drink soon

In Missouri

90 minutes southwest of STL
Married, love my husband but have a normal and unsatisfied lust that at times literally makes me cry
Writing a book, which I'm very excited about
Have a thing for big men (size wise not "SIZE" wise)
Wish there was a way to fix hubby...
Dieing to get on the beach and drink soon
48 and fighting it

I'm wishing upon wishes that it stays sunny and warm this weekend in KC, I'm supposed to go to the royals game Sunday!

Good luck on it being sunny on Sunday for the game in KC. Its suppose to be sunny down here on Sunday but the next two days its nothing but rain. At least I won't need to water the garden ;)

Hm our news report shows it sunny and warming up tomorrow and Sunday

Well its 6 am here on Saturday and it's not raining yet. I've gotten to the point that I just don't trust the weather people anymore. I prefer seeing the sun even if it is colder and I'm pretty sure the flowers have enough water for now ;)

Has it come to this?
We've resorted to talking about.. the weather

Did anyone participate in the color run?
Wasn't able to make it this time but have registered for the one in September!

Hey a friend asked me to accompany her to a "psychic fair" Tomorrow. Anyone have any experience or opinions on this?

Last edited:
Has it come to this?

Hey a friend asked me to accompany her to a "psychic fair" Tomorrow. Anyone have any experience or opinions on this?

No experience with psychics in recent years. I knew a woman years ago who was a complete fraud, but she truly believed in herself; kind of sad.

Ok, you were right and I was wrong...it's still raining here and it's not cold but it's not exactly warm either. Uuuugh

They promised it would be 70 here tomorrow, we will see. ;)
And sorry to those that don't like weather chat at this point its all I got :)

No experience with psychics in recent years. I knew a woman years ago who u complete fraud, but she truly believed in herself; kind of sad.

The reason I'm considering it is because... while I recently got a new phone, I need onto my old one I case of emergency... and in fact I had TWO. One didn't turn on but I could charge a battery with it and the other was perfectly fine in fact I still had bookmarks, favorites, contacts on it JUST IN CASE something happened to this one.

About ten days ago they disappeared. Maybe from my desk at work, maybe from my purse.. you know it's one of those things that you do mindlessly.. I'm wondering if I might be able to find out where they disappeared. I work in a building where you have to scan in... and my office is so secure you have to scan in with another card THERE. So... just a thought.

Your av mentions stagger lee and johnny, etc.. Have you ever heard the story of the kidnapping of Bobby Greenlease? Did you ever by chance, go to the Coral Courts?

I once had a customer who would call every once in awhile and talk about the case. He sounded when he spoke like Sgt. Joe Friday on Dragnet. And the story itself is interesting as hell. Check it out! http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/bobby_greenelease/2.html

coral courts.have you ever been there,fond memories.

Ahhh I remember it fondly. For those unfamiliar it was a very popular "no tell motel" because you could drive into and close the attached garage,

Picture this in fact, I lived on the other side of town and had only heard stories of the place. They were just about to close down forever and it was my SO's birthday.

We went to "The Hill" for dinner and had a few drinks too. I instructed Him to drive to a grocery store where I purchased a bottle of "champagne" and seriously... a can of squirt whipped cream. I remember the cashier was a guy and I remember the look on his face was priceless!

I then instructed him to drive to Coral Courts. We drove in and looked for the office, no need. A woman who appeared to be a cleaning woman approached his side of the car.

He opened his Window, she took a quick look at us and asked "two hours?" and asked for $20.00 and gave us a key. We drove to the unit, pulled into and closed the garage door behind us and entered the seediest "lost in time" room I've ever seen. It did NOT look clean AT ALL, the furniture was dusty and stained. But clearly people did NOT come for the ammenities!

I did get a souvenir Coral Courts towel though and that alone is worth the 20 bucks!

The reason I'm considering it is because... while I recently got a new phone, I need onto my old one I case of emergency... and in fact I had TWO. One didn't turn on but I could charge a battery with it and the other was perfectly fine in fact I still had bookmarks, favorites, contacts on it JUST IN CASE something happened to this one.

About ten days ago they disappeared. Maybe from my desk at work, maybe from my purse.. you know it's one of those things that you do mindlessly.. I'm wondering if I might be able to find out where they disappeared. I work in a building where you have to scan in... and my office is so secure you have to scan in with another card THERE. So... just a thought.

Your av mentions stagger lee and johnny, etc.. Have you ever heard the story of the kidnapping of Bobby Greenlease? Did you ever by chance, go to the Coral Courts?

I once had a customer who would call every once in awhile and talk about the case. He sounded when he spoke like Sgt. Joe Friday on Dragnet. And the story itself is interesting as hell. Check it out! http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/bobby_greenelease/2.html

I've read the Bobby Greenelease story more than once. I think Bill McClelland writes about it in his PD column from time to time. And I usedd to drive past the Coral Courts all the time, but never checked in. I do know of a couple motels on the north side that are built as courtyards, so you can't see whose car is parked there from the street.

new to posting in the forums. hope the threads keeps going!

Last edited by a moderator:
44 F Saint Charles

Lots of Mo people. thats great!!

Last edited by a moderator:
New a very lovely lady once that was from Saint Charles....she would be about your age if I remember correctly......she was really awesome......

Did you happen to see this article, themilf?

Has it come to this?

This was in last week's post:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_56d2ab23-2105-5f46-9329-e6ec9f409f78.html

Maybe there'll be some choices! :)

New a very lovely lady once that was from Saint Charles....she would be about your age if I remember correctly......she was really awesome......

what a nice thing to say and have a memory of.
how long ago?

Back