Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "Free Blow Jobs for anyone who asks"

Yeah, but with the wheelchair angle (throw in Veterans?), we can start a non-profit and get paid to suck dick.:devil:

Something classy like, "Blow Jobs for Disabled Vets". I bet we can keep our percentage expenses way below Wounded Warriors. Commercials similar to AFLAC - "We cover the needs that insurance won't!":):):)

Last edited:
I really try to help out, where needed, and I was needed between those wheels

Why yes i have, thanks for asking....

i sucked my Master's cock this morning around 4 am right after the alarm went off and then again when he came home to get some paperwork... going to do it again too when he gets home tonight and before i go to sleep

Looking tonight to find a cock to suck. Hopefully I find success. I'm new to this, but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Well I hope you get what you want and more,wish I could help. So are you new to Lit,sucking cock or just telling people on Lit about sucking cock?

I am going to suck off one of my regulars at 9-10 PM tonight. I suck 2-3 loads out of him.

I drink a few beers while he rests in between. He does not touch me in anyway.
I do not want reciprocation. I am just his cocksucker. He is divorced and no doubt I make him feel better.:)

Went to my usual abs at noon. Sucked several cocks thru the glory hole, but loved the uncut one the most, especially the taste of his sweet cum as he unloaded down my throat.

Still a cherry at this. I guess I'll never know the pleasure of sucking a cock. Don't know how to connect.:eek:

It's a busy day! This morning was a lot of fun older guy, much 69, and mutual rimming. Locked in a 69 embrace on top of him, going to town on his dick, I could tell he was close (my finger brushing against a hardening prostate is a dead give away! : -) ), suddenly he yells stop, stop, but i can see and taste cum dripping from my mouth. Turns out he didn't wanna cum then. Nuh, uh! I gotta get my reward!! :devil:

Later today - a 3 way!! More on that afterwards. :kiss:

Did I mention I love being a slut? :)

Later edit:
Sigh. Whoda thunk a 3 way could be boring? :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back