Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit back a relax. I run my tongue up and down your hard shaft as I rub your smooth balls

Make your deposit wherever you want

Mmmmm ( I grab the back of your head and force the length of my rock hard cock in your mouth and into your throat). YES....UGGHHMMMMPPPFFFHHHHHHH....AAAHHHHUUUHHGG. ( my cock twitches, then unleashes a torrent of sperm down your waiting throat)

I take every spurt of your hot cum. Spurt after spurt of hot cum fills my mouth. I swallow every drop

Yes I will

Mmmm as our lips meet I slide my tongue into you hot wet mouth tasting some of the after taste of my deposit.

Now Tanya, lick my cock clean. Then give the tip a good kiss and thank it for feeding you tonight. Now tuck it back in where you found it in my boxers.

Then you may proceede to enjoy our friend.

Mmmm as our lips meet I slide my tongue into you hot wet mouth tasting some of the after taste of my deposit.

Now Tanya, lick my cock clean. Then give the tip a good kiss and thank it for feeding you tonight. Now tuck it back in where you found it in my boxers.

Then you may proceede to enjoy our friend.
After lick you clean I kiss the tip if your cock. Thank you for allowing me to suck you and and getting your hot cum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back