Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Red!

I'm feeling much better today. I gotta get a lot of stuff done I procrastinated. It's all more of my mental list, you know. No one is standing over me with a calander. Lol!

Morning Red!

I'm feeling much better today. I gotta get a lot of stuff done I procrastinated. It's all more of my mental list, you know. No one is standing over me with a calander. Lol!

Glad you're feeling better. I didn't do a lot yesterday either. No blanket work at all! I wrote a whole story, then pitched it just as fast as I wrote it as I realized I gave so much depth to the characters that what I was writing wouldn't make a lot of sense unless I revealed more and more of their personal stories, so if I write it, I'll have to start fresh.

Today I will work on the blanket and won't write. I'll write more tomorrow though. Friday heading to Ohio with my mom - after my typical Friday morning panic on how to rob Peter to pay Paul. :rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling better. I didn't do a lot yesterday either. No blanket work at all! I wrote a whole story, then pitched it just as fast as I wrote it as I realized I gave so much depth to the characters that what I was writing wouldn't make a lot of sense unless I revealed more and more of their personal stories, so if I write it, I'll have to start fresh.

Today I will work on the blanket and won't write. I'll write more tomorrow though. Friday heading to Ohio with my mom - after my typical Friday morning panic on how to rob Peter to pay Paul. :rolleyes:

Oiy you are so management minded. I don't think I could pull off what you do.

The blanket bTW is beautiful.

Oiy you are so management minded. I don't think I could pull off what you do.

The blanket bTW is beautiful.

I think you could! I have faith. :D

Thanks. :) She caught a photo of it, the other day (I may have mentioned that already), so she's aware that I'm making it. But I told her even though she knows I'm doing it I'm not working on it while she's around. She also pointed out that she doesn't know when she's getting it, which is true - either Christmas or Graduation.

Good! And you're welcome.

:rose:

Well, I'm off, gonna work on the blanket. Everyone have a lovely day!

Reminds me of a saying of my Dad's.
As kids we protested going to bed and wanted to stay up later.
We complained that why couldn't we do something fun!
Dad said, OK, how about we all go and see the 'blanket show'.
He had us all excited for about 10 minutes before we realized he meant 'going to bed'.
Darn. :D

Good luck on it!
Thanks bunches. :) I added ten more colors so I feel I caught up what I didn't get done yesterday.

Reminds me of a saying of my Dad's.
As kids we protested going to bed and wanted to stay up later.
We complained that why couldn't we do something fun!
Dad said, OK, how about we all go and see the 'blanket show'.
He had us all excited for about 10 minutes before we realized he meant 'going to bed'.
Darn. :D

Mean ol' Dad. lol

Red, good luck on the blanket

:kiss: Thanks. I'm done for the day, clarinet practice with the son later.

I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Nice going RED - I am firmly set at the computer with a lot of writing ahead of me. I passed 390, that number just hit but there are more in the pipeline. Just sent the company an E-Mail as regards my contract - I've heard nothing yet. My day will be spent working, I am sure of that.

BrettJ in Canada

Afternoon all!

I got some stuff done done. I am thwarted by the fact I don't have the muscle to move stuff. I hate having an inspiration, but no muscle to move. Humm I wonder if I could advertise for a handyman. ;):D:devil:

Oh boy if this guy responded I'd never get anything done.

tumblr_mekhd8IWWx1rrdb8lo1_400.jpg

You haven't met many handymen have you? :cool:

LOL. Polo Ralph Lauren?
You're right I reckon PapaDoc; not too many tradies I know would wear designer undies. :D
But maybe you have a better class of trade staff in the States.

That said, I do remember catching the bus to work once when it stopped at traffic lights adjacent to a building getting renovated. One of the painters looked pretty much like that guy. He was shirtless and pretty well tanned. I reckon if the intensity of female observation could tan he would have been another several shades darker by the time the bus moved on ... :rolleyes:

Nice going RED - I am firmly set at the computer with a lot of writing ahead of me. I passed 390, that number just hit but there are more in the pipeline. Just sent the company an E-Mail as regards my contract - I've heard nothing yet. My day will be spent working, I am sure of that.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello there Brett. :kiss: Congrats on your growing number. I'm at 428 right now with one in the pending process. I hope to get a handful more done by the end of December. We'll see what happens.

Morning Red....hope the day is a good one.:rose:

Morning to you. :rose: I hope the same for you too.

----

Hello all. :kiss: The housework I usually do on Friday will be done today because I'm heading to Ohio with mom tomorrow morning. Also I'm hoping to add more to my Sci-Fi/Fantasy story as add some colors to the blanket. A lot to do - what's on y'alls' game plan?

Sounds as if you'll be doing way more than I will :)

Come over and join me. :D

The kitchen is now clean and so am I - took a nice bath, read a bit of Les Miserable on my Kindle and figured I'd try to add another section to this story I'm working on before cleaning the two bathrooms, vacuuming and working on the blanket.

Come over and join me. :D

The kitchen is now clean and so am I - took a nice bath, read a bit of Les Miserable on my Kindle and figured I'd try to add another section to this story I'm working on before cleaning the two bathrooms, vacuuming and working on the blanket.
join you in cleaning? lol

why would i do that? :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back