What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things... warning someone I love doing a thing would hurt so bad it'd drop them, but it would definitively answer a diagnosis... (and the proceeding to watch them get dropped by pain. preeeeetttyyyyy sure they said fuck repeatedly then) not sure friend understands nervous laughter. >.>

#2 earlier than that some rather awesome pictures sent... good lord!!!

Two things... warning someone I love doing a thing would hurt so bad it'd drop them, but it would definitively answer a diagnosis... (and the proceeding to watch them get dropped by pain. preeeeetttyyyyy sure they said fuck repeatedly then) not sure friend understands nervous laughter. >.>

#2 earlier than that some rather awesome pictures sent... good lord!!!

I think I may have almost screamed fuck.

3....a bent whiteboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up 15mins before my alarm. I’m sleep deprived!! Just two more shifts until three days off...

Somebody said something completely, totally, sexually inappropriate to me at work this morning. I muttered it under my breath.

The down pour here but it could be worse. I could be a cousin that lives in NC. She seriously is going to be saying fuck when she returns. :(

Oh, and getting to work after driving through all this damn rain to find out the office is still leaking and we were closing for the day.

Fuck. I have lots of ways of taking your mind off of too much rain...

Would one of those ways include installing a new pump in the basement, running down to check the water and having to restart it sucks big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back