Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

-Ri-Nek and the others were fine so far. Soon the First Accident Ri dodged the wreck and began to get in to a tussle pod to pod but breaking short let the pod hit a wall and crash as he raced a head.-

-The race wen ton till the final lap and it was Ri-Nek, Gathos, and Marlbee these three racer wen ton till Gathos flashed his vent at Marlbee. Marlbee crashed soon after now Ri-nek and Gathos went forward full speed Ri-nek caught him as They got to the dangerous part of the course the turn as Gathos threw a power and his goggles went dark he wiped some away but not enough soon he felt something...a calm? no...this was the force...he began to pilot blindly and used the force to finish the race. They got through the dangerous twist canyon and he opened a pathway as he boosted out in front. He couldn't see anything but the Race was nuts in the final stretch Gathos began to try and swipe at Ri-nek's Pod in the short distance he had ended up bashing his pod a bit Ri-nek tried to counter but it was tough...soon..Ri-nek herd a beep and a toss he caught the small explosive as they approached and tossed it back they played hot potato as there was a explosion between the two close to the finish line but Ri-nek's Racer went through the finish line. He was lightly injured but once he powered down he stopped an dherd the crowd he got out and coudl barely stand up.-"Shit..."-He mumbled as he panted.-

She cheered loudly from the stands as she saw his pod cross the finish line, dancing happily. "YES!!" She called. She noticed he could barely stand. She raced down the stands and onto the track and came over and ducked underneath his arm to help support him. "I got you," she whispered.

-He blushed and smiled as the offical came down to give him the money then jabba spoke and w as translated for his wish.-"Oh Jabba the hut...i wish to have my brother...Ka-Roy returned to me please." -Jabba spoke but translated-"Unfortunately i just traded him this morning to a man in a dark hood. the request can not be granted." -Ri-nek looked most upset and bit his lip -"Then my wish is.....to release all your slaves to not hold another in 10 years."-Jabba agreed but only just barely having to keep his profile up he had his droids take care of the pod and repair it and tow it home as he sighed they began walking home as he now had money in his pocket.-"Food?"-He asked her.-

"Of course," she said, smiling. She knew that he was even more worried about his brother now, and she helped him along. "Where to?" she asked softly.

-He thought on it as it went along .-"Let s go to the Pods pod buffet."-He smiled as they went in and people talking about the race he paid for them both got there drinks and got up to get the food as they began to eat.-

[It's a buffet they got there own food lol]

-He chuckled.-"I guess you didn't read the signs."-He laughed sipping his pop as he ate his food hungry and feeling tense his mind raced from the feeling of the explosion..his body hurt to..he needed to go home after this with her and lay down.-

(Whoops, okay.)

She blushed a little bit. "I just saw food that looked good and grabbed it," she admitted. "Although I do tend to know what I'm eating."

-After they ate there fill they slowly walked back feeling stuffed a she sighed.-"Now what...who was the guy in a dark hood he mentioned?"

"I don't know," she said thoughtfully. "It could be a Dark Jedi, there's been a couple of presences of the Dark Side here. . ." she shivered. "Most Jedi don't wear dark clothing, especially cloaks."

"You can't just blindly try to find a Dark Jedi," she soothed. "I know you're scared for your brother, but getting yourself killed is not the best idea, alright? You do need rest, you're exhausted."

-He nods defeated as they got home he grabbed a pair of pjs and looked.-"Grab your self some fresh clothes..i am going to bath...and maybe soak...then you can..."-He said and went in the bathroom and left the door open to let the water run not undressing yet.-

She blushed and nodded. She had found her rucksack, which she dropped in the cantina. She pulled out her clothes and waited, curled up on the couch.

-After a hour he came out in pjs and smiled and watched her go in the shower as he laid on his bed and just relaxed just not thinking very much."

She soaked in the tub a long time, not at all used to the luxury. She relaxed and came out a good hour later herself and curled up next to him.

-He put them under his big comforter it was early but his body was tired and worn out.-"I need to rest...even if it is earl y i don't plan on leaving this house any time soon...today..."-He smiled and held her close.-"Thank you....."-He said softly before passing out.-

-Soon about a few hours it became a bit darker and soon Ri-nek had woken up and a coat of sweat over his body he woke up not yelling but heavy panic and breathing took over he covered his face and got up and ran in to the bathroom.-

Andira woke up as she felt Ri-Nek run to the bathroom. "Ri-Nek?" she asked softly. She followed him into the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

Back