Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure you'd love that, wouldn't you? -grabs the blanket with an attitude and wraps it around myself while sticking my tongue out at mwmnpa-

Want to hand over those wet clothes...we can dry them in the breeze.

Sure you did. I don't want the entire internet to know if I'm wearing boxers or briefs. What kind of guy do you think I am? :D

Now, behave, or you're going over the side again. ;)

As for what kind of guy you are...we all know already...
Not with my only blanket on her...
 
i said -- there was no need to talk to me like i'm a effin dog.

that's classified, thank you kindly....

-pouts- don't leave me here with lakey...he bites.

I wasn't talking to you like you were a dog. I was talking to you like you were a child. Big difference. :)

Uh huh...your's is classified, but you were ready to tell the whole world what mine is... :rolleyes:

OK, no hard feelings. Here's some hot chocolate.
 
i didn't tell...it was -- an assumption gone wrong and i apologize.

and i'd like to thank you, sir...one for talking to me like a child and two for the hot chocolate. thank you so very much.
 
Afternoon Sailer

Really glad you're here. mwmnpa pushed audeamus in the water...she's a little annoyed I think :rolleyes:

How are things out your way? Getting cold yet? It was beautiful where I am this weekend (and of course, it's always perfect weather in the cove).
 
Hello D. Care to take a dip? ;)

No I don't, and if you push me in you'll owe me a new cell phone.

Really glad you're here. mwmnpa pushed audeamus in the water...she's a little annoyed I think :rolleyes:

How are things out your way? Getting cold yet? It was beautiful where I am this weekend (and of course, it's always perfect weather in the cove).

Things are good thanks. It's not cold yet, it's a beautiful sunny 45F here.
 
It is really nice, which is good cause I walked up to the bank, pharmacy and grocery store earlier. Too bad it wasn't this nice over the weekend.

Wow that's cool! You can walk to all those places? It's too spread out where I live. I'm jealous.
 
Good Morning. It's a great day in the Cove. The sun is shining, the temperature is warm and there is a gentle breeze blowing.

Hope you all are feeling wonderful.
 
Hello boys and girls. Doing OK here LS.

I hope I didn't go overboard with audeamus yesterday. Sorry if I did.
 
Hello boys and girls. Doing OK here LS.

I hope I didn't go overboard with audeamus yesterday. Sorry if I did.

:D...good pun, as I recall, she was the only one "overboard"
As long as she's fine, I'm cool...it's just about having fun...:cool:
 
:D...good pun, as I recall, she was the only one "overboard"
As long as she's fine, I'm cool...it's just about having fun...:cool:

I wasn't thinking about that as a pun, believe it or not. LOL!

She hasn't been back since. I can overdo it sometimes.
 
I wasn't thinking about that as a pun, believe it or not. LOL!

She hasn't been back since. I can overdo it sometimes.

I think she was here this AM...I think I saw her name.

I hope she was not offended or hurt. I assumed it was all fun teasing. :eek:

OK: Audeamus. If, perchance, yesterday was somehow offensive or hurtful, we apologize and hope you will forgive us. (perhaps we should PM this???)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top