sweet vella:
you'll find your place sweetie. its out there waiting for you
i hope you find what youre looking for :heart:
my ruby slippers are emerald

if i go any deeper i'll turn inside out :p

i know.
i'm working on getting there, one step at a time.d

Alessia Brio said:
Almost time for the Backyard Brawl! Puck Fitt -- Go 'Eers!

WV%20logo.jpg

:nana:

One more game ... for the conference championship ... and then Sugar Bowl bound. (Is that someplace warm? Maybe I'll go!)

impressive said:
:nana:

One more game ... for the conference championship ... and then Sugar Bowl bound. (Is that someplace warm? Maybe I'll go!)

New Orleans :)

New Orleans! :confused:

Will the SuperDome be ready? Will the flood waters have receded?

Morning everyone.

Blurt: Can't we all just get along?

Today I want to sit in a coffee shop and sip java while discussing life, philosophy, and sex. I will use pedantic words and convoluted theories as I stare down my nose at the passer-by with their shopping bags and kids in tow. I will flirt and be sarcastic and witty. I will tease and wink and smile --regardless of how crooked it is. And in the end I'll laugh at myself and you and the universe and hold your hand while we walk home in the snow only to discuss things like life, philosophy, and most importantly: sex.

McKenna said:
Today I want to sit in a coffee shop and sip java while discussing life, philosophy, and sex. I will use pedantic words and convoluted theories as I stare down my nose at the passer-by with their shopping bags and kids in tow. I will flirt and be sarcastic and witty. I will tease and wink and smile --regardless of how crooked it is. And in the end I'll laugh at myself and you and the universe and hold your hand while we walk home in the snow only to discuss things like life, philosophy, and most importantly: sex.
This makes me smile. :rose:

McKenna said:
Sounds to me like you have a plan McK
Enjoy your day. You have already made ours a little brighter!

*Grizzly Besr Hugs* X 2
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

lilredjammies said:
I've got either Jamaican Blue Mountain or maple-cinnamon Arabica. Just knock when you get here. ;)

oooooooo ... its been so long since i was in Jamaica ... I loooove the Blue Mountain coffee !!!

*knock* *knock*

hugo_sam said:
Of COURSE!!!
YOu have a standing invite for any time!!!
ABs, you know that!!!

*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :kiss:
Sophia and I can each take a side to cuddle. :heart:

I'm tired.

I hate searching through my storage unit. I'm so organized it's sick. Every single box is labeled but it seems that no matter what I go there for, it's at the very bottom of my neatly organized floor-to-ceiling stack of boxes.

I have my christmas stuff out though. Now all I have to do is help my mum by getting her stuff out of her attic.

I ordered some new tea yesterday and again today. I'm hoping it'll be here by Wednesday... it would have been nice to have it today to enjoy.

Oh, dear.

I spoke my mind.

I'm going to get slaughtered. :(

Tell him that I fought a good fight, and I went down (in a non-fellatio way) with honor.

P.S. Anyone have any beer for my last meal?

Edited to add: I'm going to do it again. *sigh*

yui said:
Oh, dear.

I spoke my mind.

Tell him that I fought a good fight, and I went down (in a non-fellatio way) with honor.

Beers on me - but not the last one - speak your mind again and again...

yui said:
Oh, dear.

I spoke my mind.

Sweetie,
You can say anthing you want whenever you want and to whom you want.
If there is a problem just get Cat or me.
Single malt goes down better.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*
:rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back