Help me find one specific story (incest, alcoholic mother, deep sleep)

Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Posts
14
Hi, everyone. I'm new here.
I was directed this way to ask for help.. so..

As i recall, story was pretty good, one of the best of this genre i've ever read actually, well written. I would like to read it again, but can't find it anywhere. :cool:

Story was about an alcoholic single mother with condition and in depression, in her 40s and her son in his 20s, a professional photographer, written from the woman's point of view, and by a woman. ;)
The whole thing started with mother describing her condition, that it is alcohol that puts her into extremely deep sleep that she cannot be awakened for hours no matter what (a little bit of fantasy that story is based on).
So one day her computer goes down with technical problems, and while son is away she decides to use his laptop, where she discovers photos of her (password protected, i'll skip that part), naked in bed, spread and covered in cum, used by her son in many ways, thousands of photos.. She find herself horrified, but later curiosity overwhelms her. She fills the wine bottle with a wine juice and pretends for her son to be following her daily routine-drinking wine every evening before her sleep. After the bottle is empty, she pretends to fall in her sleep right on the couch.
Long story short: He carries her to her bed, takes photos, use her sexually, takes more photos, she is horrified, but doesn't want to wake up, believing that it could destroy her only lovely relationship, so she continues, becomes aroused and reaches climaxes until she gives in and decides to go for it again next evening, to pretend, as if it could be the only way to save her relationship with her son and now a man who can satisfy her sexual needs as well without him knowing it. The end.

Oh my..
 
Back
Top