Like father, like son... (closed for MidnightBliss)

Regina gasped as Tom grabbed her and threw her over his lap, using one strong arm to hold her down. When the sting of his hand registered she cried out and turned her head to look at him as much as she could. His growl was such a turn on that when he started to slap her again and then rub each of her rounded stinging cheeks she let out soft moans. She could feel the wetness pooling inside of her heated core and knew that she needed to have him again.

She loved a strong dominant man but she had never found one as strong as he was. She wanted to tell him how badly she needed, craved, the discipline but she felt the only thing he wanted to hear from her right now, if anything at all, was her moans and whimpers. With each smack to her skin she started lifted her ass up to meet hiss hand. She could feel the heat of her skin turning red from his attentions and she almost purred with desire.
 
Tom was getting into it, alternating smacks to her reddening flesh with slow, smooth strokes across her buttocks and upper thighs. More and more often now he would dive his hand between her legs, massaging her pussy before returning to administering her chastisement. "You like that, don't you?" he asked in a low voice as the edge of his hand played with her wet labia through the fabric. Whack! "You know you've been naughty," stroke, "and you need to be brought into line." Whack! "You won't sass me again," stroke "will you?" Whack!

He left off his paddling to yank the wet material away from her wet sex, and pushed two fingers deep inside her waiting tunnel. "Oh, that's a good girl," he whispered, "all wet and ready for me, like you should be..." He let up the pressure just long enough to grab her wrist and pin it to the small of her back as he began pushing his fingers in and out of her, making sure to hit her wrinkled G-spot on every stroke. "I'll give you what you want," he said, "but not until I say so... you're going to cum for me, first." And he began pistoning in and out, harder and faster. "Cum for me, then we'll get down to some serious fucking..."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top