Women who enjoy porn

Watching Together

My wife does watch porn with me as a prelude to sex. She selects a guy from the video to bring to bed with us (fangtasy). And when i am licking her we pretend it is that guy fucking her (i am using the dildo in her). Not a threeway but a simulation that turns us both on. Just wish she would go for it for real. She does get in the mood watching the porn and we do talk about the nice looking cocks and pussies and tits and how they lick and suck.
 
Precisely

I like amateur stuff, not least because it tends to be more ethical, but I like to be able to see what's going on so a certain level of camera aptitude is appreciated.

Other stuff I like...depending on mood: anal; creampies (especially surprise creampies); public sex/dogging/chikan; office/workplace/doctor's room scenarios; piss-play (man/men on woman; not interested in women pissing); fake porn audition set-ups; MMF/groups; naughty brides; cheating husbands; occasionally watch guy/guy especially bareback.

I hate really bad acting, crappy muzak - I like to hear what's going on, but I like it to be natural and I particularly like to hear the noise the guy makes and any dirty talk, so female pornstars doing that fake high-pitched "oh-oh-oh" whining turns me off. I also get bored with endless pull-out-and-spray-the-face cumshots - at least cum in her mouth occasionally if you're not going to cum inside her.

Sometimes I think I missed my vocation and should have been a porn director.

YES this aptly describes what is in my mind+++
 
I enjoy it. I like the blow job vid and cum shots, Interracial and the "reality" ones.
 
I absolutely love porn, but I often feel like I'm in a minority as I'm a woman who really likes what might be considered quite male oriented porn. Gangbangs, DP, ..., rough sex, ..., women being very submissive, blindfolds, poker games, getting shared around etc.

I was starting to think I'm the only one
 
I like amateur stuff, not least because it tends to be more ethical, but I like to be able to see what's going on so a certain level of camera aptitude is appreciated.

Other stuff I like...depending on mood: anal; creampies (especially surprise creampies); public sex/dogging/chikan; office/workplace/doctor's room scenarios; piss-play (man/men on woman; not interested in women pissing); fake porn audition set-ups; MMF/groups; naughty brides; cheating husbands; occasionally watch guy/guy especially bareback.

I hate really bad acting, crappy muzak - I like to hear what's going on, but I like it to be natural and I particularly like to hear the noise the guy makes and any dirty talk, so female pornstars doing that fake high-pitched "oh-oh-oh" whining turns me off. I also get bored with endless pull-out-and-spray-the-face cumshots - at least cum in her mouth occasionally if you're not going to cum inside her.

Sometimes I think I missed my vocation and should have been a porn director.


I definitely think that you should have become a porn director! I got wet just reading this. A lot of porn does just follow a set script so it's nice when they change it up!
 
Personally, it depends on the day what kind of porn I want to watch. Most of the time, it's piss play videos...ones where there is some piss desperation and then finally wetting themselves or having to piss somewhere other than a toilet. I also really enjoy videos of people (guys especially) masturbating while desperate to pee.

Occasionally I like to watch gay porn too, but I haven't really watched a lot of it yet so I'm a little wary; I don't want to get into anything really hardcore yet. I enjoy loving gay porn scenes where they both really seem to enjoy it.
 
I like lesbian, threesome and solo female, occasionally men and a woman, but definitely the amateur style is what gets me going. I am a fan of Abby Winters porn.. Well shot, natural looking women (and not just young ones) with real orgasms (mostly) and lots of sensuality. They keep a pretty tight reign on what is out there, but if you do a search for Chloe B (my fav!) you might find something of theirs. According to their site, they are very respectful of the women and their boundaries too, which is not terribly common I understand. It is not a cheap subscription but there are lots of models, search features, and they have pictures too, not just videos. Everything is downloadable too, so you can subscribe for a month (or download and pay as you go)' save your favorite ones on the computer and watch them again and again :)
 
I enjoy amateur, lesbian, softcore, and Bdsm with a purpose, meaning, there's a background between the characters and not just some couple thrown together.
 
Do any women enjoy "The Upper Floor" porn.

It's very impressive and while obviously produced it does seem to have a amateur feel to how it flows along.

John
 
I only like amateur videos. Where it's obvious it's self filmed or by the participants. I don't care for professional porn with models at all, not one bit. But I love homemade and amateur videos. I like to get ideas and imagine myself in scenarios.
 
Homemade is insanely hot. I love watching porn I've made with a partner
 
I wonder how the ones I did in the 80s would look on that

Now you know I would watch them:D lol. Hope you have been well? Miss some of your naughty postings

SORRY shouldn't have posted here. Apologize to you ladies:)
 
Last edited:
I like photos, mostly. Nudes and so-called "erotica". Composed, artfully lit, and well photographed, with textures and shapes and subtleties I can explore and savor. Black and white does wonders. I like bdsm themes, exhibitionism, lingerie and sexy suits, anything evocative that tells its own little story...or just posed nudes for ogling.

I can see the appeal of amateur stuff, how it's more intimate and personal. But I just don't enjoy it aesthetically. Not really for me.

I do like some smut, but I rarely spend time watching videos. Little gif clips are fun...they often seem to target my kinks with laser precision. I have a different response to those that feels involuntary. I'm not actively evaluating them so much as having a gut reaction. They're the kind of things that make me whimper and chew my lip, momentarily mesmerized until I blink scroll and away.
 
some of it, yeah

I like clips where the woman's face is shown, genuine reactions and expressions make it interesting to me
 
My wife does watch porn with me as a prelude to sex. She selects a guy from the video to bring to bed with us (fangtasy). And when i am licking her we pretend it is that guy fucking her (i am using the dildo in her). Not a threeway but a simulation that turns us both on. Just wish she would go for it for real. She does get in the mood watching the porn and we do talk about the nice looking cocks and pussies and tits and how they lick and suck.

You're a lucky guy. It's good when a wife can enjoy sharing those fantasies when you like them too. You needn't push her to bring her fantasies to reality. It's one thing to enjoy them with no risks. It's another to worry about all sorts of issues that could come back to bite you in reality.
 
Back
Top