A Sequence of Unwelcome Encounters ((LitShark & princesssexci))

~Isadora~

Isadora was trying to immerse herself in what this school considered math even though it was just knowing what the length of an item was. It was actually rather ridiculous. It was at that moment that Klaus passed her the note and she read it silently to herself blushing furiously at the metaphors used in regards to her legs and candy canes and being licked like one.

She glanced over at Klaus and give him a tiny smile which only seemed to make him sit straighter and smile back a bit. She wasn’t quite sure how to respond though. She wasn’t a virgin but she’d never written dirty poetry before.

Klaus your poem brings me much comfort
Your words so sweet.
I’d love to investigate what else
You’d like to eat.


While it wasn’t particularly clever like most of her poetry it did hint to what was now currently on her mind. She slipped him the note folded up and with a tiny smile.

~Olivia~

Olivia’s eyes widened as the bald man whipped out his large cock and slapped it against her exposed breasts causing the sheer force to make them bounce. She pressed her lips together tightly in defiance and shook her head but to no avail. Instead he forced her face against the underside and sides of his cock and her groan of discontentment could have possibly emboldened him since most likely he thought it was a groan of pleasure.

Her glasses fell off at some point so now things were somewhat blurry. His cock was covered in her saliva and suddenly he grabbed her by her ankles causing her to squeal some. He pushed them behind her ears.

“Let me go you brute!”

Thankfully, she’d done gymnastics when she was a child and was still incredibly flexible otherwise this would be all the more painful.

“Nobody’s coming here until after lunch, I’m going to fuck you for hours, whore,”

“I’m not a Who—“

Her sentence was cut off by the feel of his cock slamming into her causing her to cry out as she instantly arched forward. “H-heell...p!!”

“I’m going to make you cum until your stupid, rotten, cake-sniffing brain melts out your ears and onto the floor!”

Her body moved in rhythm with his despite her not wanting this. Her body also tingled a bit reacting accordingly to being fucked, it had been quite some time since she’d probably been laid.
 
The Henchman with A Bald Head

When he reached the end of her pussy and her already arched back doubled over into the carpeted floor, Bald knew that this Library Lady was his, he wanted to have her good and broken by lunch time when his Princess was supposed to come and check up on his progress with shattering her mind.

Once you give up, it doesn’t hurt at all anymore,” Bald promised, lifting his hips up, tugging his massive shaft out of her disproportionate body with an audible slosh that sounded like a waterbed ripping in half, “be a whore, give up, things will get a lot better.

WHAM!

This wasn’t like the sex he had with Princess, careful and feeling—this was more like backstage work, he was lifting sandbags as far as he was concerned. He had an ability that others didn’t and he was being called on to use it for the greater good. He wasn’t a rapist or a criminal, he was a producer…

Maybe Bald had lost the thread on the hows and whys of Count Olaf’s impromptu art installations, but he’d always been consumed with dread that he had bad taste, so he only ever pretended to share the feelings of more fashionable types like Count Olaf. Surely a man that grand knew exactly what he was doing, even if the broader strokes were lost on Bald.

WHAM!

Bald’s massive body collapsed onto Olivia’s again, hammering her cervix with the force of an uppercut, still trying to force more of his terrifying girth inside of the poor woman’s body. She was thick, compared to Carmelita, but he was a giant in so many ways.

WHAM!

This was just chopping wood or building sets—manual labor. This time he was going to get the whole thing inside her—

WHAM!


Klaus

Isadora was so cute when she smiled!

Klaus was over the moon with all this flirting and smiling and blushing—maybe he was going to like private school. Maybe he was going to like private school a lot. Even before he read the lines that he knew would be a couplet, his cock was standing straight up under his desk. He took the note from Isadora’s fingertips with almost deft fingers. When he read the lines, his cock twitched behind his charcoal-grey trousers. His pencil made a frantic scraping sound as he hastily scrawled a couplet reply.

To what I’d eat
you shouldn’t have to ask.
I’d wear you
like a hockey mask.


Perhaps crude, but to the point. Klaus expertly tossed the folded paper skidding onto Isadora’s desk, skipping to a stop like he’d practiced it—he remembered skipping stones at the beach, before terrible news had reached them, before Mr. Poe, before Count Olaf—the last time he’d felt so good.

“Over lunch, I expect you all to go over the lengths of the tropical fish in my college roommate’s salt water fish tank. Expect several fish questions on your midterm, you’re expected to know the name, species and length of each fish by heart—if you heard one, you would instantly know the other two. Metric units, of course.”

The bell rang for lunch and before the hammer had even finished striking, Klaus took hold of Isadora’s hand, kissing the back of it.

“Might we eat lunch with each other?” Klaus asked, leaning into the innuendo of “eating” from their coauthored poetry.

Attention maggots—I mean, uh, stu-dants…” Count Olaf was on the central intercom again, and once again he broke character before remembering the silly accent he was using for this awful gym teacher character, “as part of the newly expanded physical curb-lick-quota—”

“It’s curriculum!” Vice Principal Nero could be heard shouting in the background.

“Uh-kay—well, after lunch, all female students will need to report to the lye-birdy, for physical assessments and fittings for the new, revised, Prufrock Prep P.Eye. Out-fits. Uh kay.”
 
~Olivia~

Olivia could feel her body slowly giving in before the bald man said anything. She hated it. It made her feel like she had no control. The sounds of her wet pussy being slammed into filled the library. Fortunately and ironically unfortunately because of the opening and closing hours, no one could witness this but it also meant no one would be around to help her.

Just give in. Some inner part of her said, there was no one around to help her, so why not? Besides if her body was responding, could this really be considered rape? More like a surprise fucking, right?

As if he could read her mind...

“be a whore, give up, things will get a lot better.”

The first of her agreeable moans slipped out.
Her body moved back and forth from the rough thrusts and earlier she’d thought if she just didn’t give any reactions he’d lose interest but that wasn’t actually a logical way of thinking. What man stopped fucking just because you weren’t responding to him? And eventually it began to...

Dare she think it?

It was starting to feel good which explained her body’s unwanted reactions.

“Oh my god!” She cried out as he pulled out completely and once again slammed into her. It felt like he was on a mission to do...something. Perhaps he was trying to fit all of his cock inside of her?

Another onset of moans filled the room, her moans as her walls tightened around his dick and her eyes rolled back.

Isadora

The little ball of paper bounced onto her desk and Isadora unraveled it reading it silently to herself and couldn’t hold back the small giggle that escaped her lips thankfully Mrs. Bass was too focused on her numbers to notice it, thank goodness! As soon as they walked out of the class, Klaus kissed the back of her hand.

“Oh my, what a gentleman you are. “ she said with a smile. “I would love to eat with...” her sentence was cut off by the odd announcements by their new gym teacher. Her brow furrowed and she looked questioningly at Klaus but she wasn’t sure if he noticed the odd announcement.

“You.” Since her sentence was cut off it sounded more like ‘I would love to eat you...’ instead of the actual sentence. “Should we go check in with your sister and my brother first to make sure she survived her first class as well?”
 
Klaus

Even in his sexed-up stupor, the sound of Count Olaf’s voice froze him in his tracks, like a bucket of ice water was suddenly washing down his spine. The accent crept back in later, too late as usual and the distinctive way he mispronounced even common words left no doubt in Klaus’ mind. He really wasn’t that convincing of an actor.

“Yes,” Klaus sighed, squeezing Isadora’s hand reassuringly, though he’d hoped to have some time alone with her at lunch—Count Olaf was up to something and he had to make sure that Violet was okay, “I hope that everything is alright with them. I wouldn’t put anything past Count Olaf.”

Fortunately for everyone, Violet and Duncan seemed to be fine as they met Klaus and Isadora in the hallway. Duncan gave a slightly concerned look to where Klaus and his sister’s hands were joined before giving her a hug.

“It sounds like we don’t have much time before the so-called coach is going to try some nefarious scheme,” Duncan remarked, hoping that Klaus and Violet would have some ideas for how they could protect themselves, given their history with this particular villain, “what should we do?”

“For now, we should probably get some food,” Klaus shrugged, not having any better ideas, “whatever this Coach Ghengis has in store, I’m sure we’ll need our strength.”

The four orphans walked together into the cafeteria for lunch, but Klaus was surprised to find a familiar face behind the lunch counter. It was the waiter from the Sad Clown restaurant in Lake Lachrymose.

“Hey! I know you.” Klaus exclaimed.

“Hello Baudelaires, Quagmires—what strong, intelligent young people you’ve grown into. All the best traits of all of your parents.” Larry smiled, doing a poor job of keeping up his façade, a single cow-lick sticking up through the mesh of his hairnet, “I’ve got something for you, orphans.”

“I hope it’s something more nutritious than wieners with mac and cheese,” Duncan remarked, looking grimly at the food choices behind the glass splash guard.

“No, it’s something much more valuable than lunch options… let me just…” Larry began an awkward dance with his empty backpack, at last turning it around enough to discover that “The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations” was no longer within, “oh no! I must have... The library! Um, I’m terribly sorry children… I’ve got to get going.”

“But what about our lunch?” Klaus called after him.

Larry stopped and turned around, just long enough to scoop a slimy mass of mac-and-cheese with wieners onto each of their trays.

“Don’t worry, orphans. I’m here to help you,” Larry declared, before vanishing, as did most of the Baudelaires supposed guardians.



Coach Ghengis

Along with the rest of his expertly disguised hench-people, Count Olaf burst through the heavy library doors with a flourish. Aside from his costume, he was completely out of character, his flamboyant, true self again. He was relieved to hear the lustful cries of that overconfident library bitch when he entered, telling him that once again Baldy had done his job. If Hooks wasn’t careful, Baldy might take over his spot as “Right Hand Man.” Baldy did, after all, have a right hand—Hooks, not so much.

“Glad to see that your bitch-breaker of a cock still works as well as ever,” Count Olaf taunted, his accent that of an over-dramatic Lothario once more, “would you be a good monster and drag her off into the corner somewhere. The others have setup work to do.”

While the other hench-persons wheeled in a rolling palate filled with cots, curtains and racks, Count Olaf followed Baldy who pulled his cock free with an audible slosh and pop and then carried the thick librarian over his shoulder into the back of the stacks where he gently laid her across a table, face down. After Olaf looked into her eyes, confirming that she was good and broken, he gestured to the giant to resume his pounding, which he did—seemingly finding renewed enthusiasm with the librarian’s jiggling ass pointed back at him.

“Work quickly now, the curtain goes up in less than an hour. Get all these awful, dusty books out of sight and set up the curtains. We’ve got a lot of measuring to do before my big debut.”

The other henchmen set up the racks and hung the blue curtains, giving the illusion of separate rooms filling the space at the center of the library, each “room” containing a cot and a clipboard.

“Don’t forget, Boss,” Hooks called back, finishing up the setup with considerable difficulty, visibly sweating, “I called dibs on that Baudelaire punk’s cute little girlfriend.”

“Yes, yes, I remember…” Count Olaf sighed dismissively, laying his head on the table that Olivia was getting pounded on—an audience seeming to have reinvigorated Baldy’s effort, “you’re lucky that I’m even letting you pick a prize, since Baldy over here has been doing a much better job.”

“I won’t let you down, Boss…” Hooks answered, looking slightly crestfallen that he’d been lowered in the boss’s esteem.

‘Hey Olivia, I think that I may have left my—oh dear lord…” Larry Your-Waiter walked through the library doors clumbsily, and not at all aware of danger. What he saw inside froze him to the spot, like a block of ice, “you—you—you monsters!”

Already emotional from being chastised in front of the others for inefficiency, Hooks let out a terrible war-cry and charged Larry after only a moment of slack-jawed starring. He and Larry had been pals some time ago, but Hooks’ unwillingness to kill him back at Lake Lachrymose was the beginning of Hooks’ decline as the Right-Hand Henchman—a title he prized highly, given his disability.

The separate hooks on his right arm clenched together by a mechanic that he controlled within the prosthetic limb. Both hooks sank hard into Larry’s arm and soon both men were screaming.

“How could you!?!” Larry screamed, the sight of his own blood making his legs unreliable, “I always came to your birthday parties!”

“Sorry, old friend…” Hooks sighed, drawing his arm back as Larry fainted at his feet, “it’s just business.”

After that, only Olivia’s wails of delight could be heard as Hooks barricaded the door.
 
Violet

The day had been going good until the sound of Count Olaf a.k.a Coach Genghis alerted the students that there would be a meeting of sorts later on for the girls only. Hadn't they done enough? Violet and Isadora had already shortened their skirts to the appropriate length so that they would no longer be punished. Throughout class until lunch she huffed despite Duncan's best attempts to cheer her up. He was sweet, he really was and under any other circumstances she would probably be swooning. In fact, she did swoon here and there but until Count Olaf was out of their life completely; she found it hard to form any sort of romantic relationship in fear of putting Duncan in danger as well.

Lunch arrived and so did Klaus and Isadora. They were both holding hands which made Violet only slightly jealous that Klaus was doing wonders for his own love life and her and Duncan had only barely touched the surface. The most progress they'd had was last night when they were hanging up decorations in their "house" and he'd fallen on her.

They had a run in with that guy who had seemed to pop up in the most likely of places to help them but never quite succeeded. That was a for sure confirmation that Count Olaf was Coach Genghis. This man only arrived when Count Olaf was close.

"UGH! Why does he always do that?" She stared at her food and felt her stomach churn. There was no way in hell she was eating this food. Even Sunny looked disgusted by the food. "So lunch is coming close to an end, whats our next step?" Violet asked.

It had been nice to be free of Count Olaf even if only for a day but now he was back and if anything Violet knew it was best to be one step ahead. Before anyone could say anything further Carmelita walked by with a giant burrito on her tray.

"Of course she gets a burrito." Violet mumbled as her stomach grumbled from hunger. And of course Carmelita heard and did a pirouette with grace not stumbling and keeping her burrito on the plate.

"What's wrong cake eater? Are you jealous? You should be. Violet looks fat and like she's been stuffing herself with the cake she sniffs., No wonder you can't get laid, only someone who is perfect in every single wingle way should have a body and slender and sexy as mine."

"You take that back! Violets body is beautiful and far beyond comparison while you just look like...like a stick!" Duncan yelled, causing Violet to blush furiously.

Carmelita fumed so hard her face turned as red as her hair. "Yeah, well.... AT LEASTS IM NOT A CAKE SNIFFING ORPHAN WHO IS PROBABLY A VIRGIN. HEY EVERYONE I WOULDNT TALK TO VIOLET SHES A CAKE SNIFFING VIRGIN WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A DICK BEFORE!!" She screamed so the whole lunch room could hear. As the lunchroom full of students began to laugh, Carmelita smirked at the group of orphans.

She didn't really care if it was true or not, she just hated being humiliated. "Have a nice day orphans." Then she skipped off.

"I really don't like her....and I'm not a virgin." Violet mumbled, blushing. "Thank you Duncan."

"nfdsjaida kmndowaji" (whats a virgin?) Sonny asked.

Olivia

The door of the library was pushed open as her walls were filled with this mans enormous cock, it was extremely hard to not moan in pleasure anymore. Her protests had somewhat ceased as he plunged deeper and deeper inside her wet cunt. To her surprise it was the new coach that had come in but he no longer had the southern accent which was strange and suspicious.

She couldn't make out his words, certainly if she'd been paying more attention she would have been able to but that was hard when you were being fucked so good with a huge dick.

"Hey Olivia I forgot...

"No, get out of he...oh shiiit...." Olivia whimpered her words of warning thrown to the side as the bald man slammed into her again. Everything began to fade as she was brought back into a world Euphornia, nothing else mattered anymore other than being fucked this good. She couldn't even hear what was going on around her anymore, the sounds sloshing sounds of them fucking.
 
Last edited:
Duncan

It was a complicated feeling, watching his triplet sister holding hands with his crush’s younger brother, but he certainly couldn’t complain about a Baudelaire-Quagmire pairing, given his own aspirations, but a grim thought occurred to him. If Klaus and Isadora got married, he and Violet would be in-laws and…

Duncan was grateful that Violet took the lead into the cafeteria, excusing him from those thoughts.

Carmelita’s arrival was as ill-timed as ever, though she was now wearing a different, but almost identical pink outfit—this one styled to resemble a cheerleading uniform with the Prufrock “P” embroidered across the torso. Duncan was standing and shouting before he even realized it, the attack on Violet’s honor triggering a deep-rooted protector instinct that he was just barely developing and didn’t understand.

He hadn’t meant to comment on Violet’s body, but the words just kind of slipped out and it only seemed to make things worse. Violet seemed to be embarrassed, but her blushing expression made him sit down abruptly as his pants were growing tight around the middle… Stupid puberty… these erections were ruling his life.

“I—um, of course—I mean, any time…” Duncan muttered, hunching over to try and disguise his growing erection, “it doesn’t matter to me if you’re a virgin or not.”

It was a half-truth. Duncan was himself a virgin and he’d had a fantasy that he and Violet would both be each other’s firsts, but that dream, it seemed, was dead now.

It was then that the bell rang and both Isadora and Violet went pale. They’d let Carmelita’s bullying distract them and now they were out of time. Not that they were likely to eat any of what the school tried to pass off as food.

“Oh no… what are we going to do?” Klaus asked, clasping Isadora’s hands in both of his, “we can’t let you just go into that library without knowing what Count Olaf has planned.”

“Look alive, CAKE SNIFFERS!” Carmelita’s tap shoes were stomping through their trays of food as she climbed atop the table they were sitting at, “you heard the coach, girls go to the lie-berry! All you little boys belong to me, now! And we’re going to be doing jumping jacks, until EVERYONE throws up! Then we’re doing LAPS! Let’s go! You too, Orphans!”

Carmelita stomped her tap shoe right in the middle of Duncan’s plate, splattering bits of cheese on his shirt.



Coach Genghis

“Can’t someone shut that whore up?” Count Olaf groaned in his natural voice, “we’re almost on!”

Sorry, Boss,” Bald remarked, slamming his hips down on Olivia’s round ass again, “I’ll try to shut her up…

Baldy stuffed two of his massive fingers into Olivia’s mouth, but even as big as they were, her voice was still escaping in unintelligible whines. It was then that Hooks raced over, tearing pages from a very thick, very old looking book. He promptly began stuffing the pages into Olivia’s mouth, one after another, letting them crumple together as he stuffed her face full and successfully muffled her voice. Bald used his huge fingers to keep all the crumpled pages in place.

“Got it, Boss!” Hooks beamed, really on his game at just the right time. It was his time to be the star in this little school-days farce they were performing, “we’re all set!”

The library had been completely transformed, with curtains and overturned tables splitting the library floor into separate, curtained off stalls. The stalls were arranged in a semi-circle, with the massive eye-exam, brainwashing machine set up at its center. Hooks had done all the painstaking setup on the huge machine himself. He was understandably excited for his big debut.

It was then that the bell rang.

“Places everyone!” Count Olaf called out, sending all of his henchpeople to the separate stalls where they’d all be conducting their individual physical exams and doing the measurements for the new uniforms. Baldy slung the librarian over a book card and wheeled her even further back into the stacks, still slamming her guts with all his might. The twins were dressed like nurses and so was the indeterminate gendered henchperson. Coach Genghis was prepared in the center booth while hooks was ready, center stage for his big moment.

Lemony Snicket

Yes, the stage was set for the next terrible act of the detestable farce, orchestrated by the most loathsome troupe ever to profane a theater. I pray that you have sated whatever perverse desire has brought you to witness this awful display and that now you’ll heed my recommendations and look away, because what awaited the orphan daughters of the Baudelaire and Quagmire families was an awfulness beyond imagining—because what no one realized at the time was that the dial which controlled the intensity of the brainwashing machine had rolled over to the maximum setting and the Henchman with Hooks for Hands had neither the knowledge nor the dexterous fingers to adjust it back to a moderate setting…

With this in mind, I’ll urge you once more to find your entertainment elsewhere, because your witnessing of these characters’ suffering will not lessen it.
 
Violet

Violet and Isadora looked crestfallen that it was time for the girls meet up. Violet watched as Isadora gave Klaus a comforting squeeze on the hand before releasing it. She pursed her lips and looked at Duncan with a sheepish smile. "It shouldn't be too bad..." She said trying to be optimistic once more. "I mean, we fixed our skirts earlier so, what do we have to worry about."

"Hahahaha you're such stupid orphans. " Carmelita said as she continued kicking Mac and cheese all over Duncan. "LETS GO!" She yelled then smiled sweetly, "You don't wanna keep the coach waitin do ya? Besides, I have boys to train and you're in MY way."

Violet rolled her eyes as she stood, Isadora followed behind her and the other girls. She should've asked why Carmelita why she didn't have to join in considering she wasn't even wearing a uniform. However, she wasn't exactly in the mood for one of Carmelita's numbers. She couldn't even say library right. They both made their way to the library and slowly opened the door.

It didn't look like much of a library but more of a set on stage. Definitely Olaf's doing.
 
Third Period: Ascendancy


Lemony Snicket


”The word ascendancy refers to a sudden and irrevocable transition in power or control, whereupon one individual or party assumes a position of dominance or control over another person or persons. In this instance, it represents a shift in the story of the orphans Quagmire and Baudelaire—but not for the better.

“Can it be that you, the reader, are actually enjoying the misfortune of these young adults? Are you actually rooting for the vile and underhanded Count Olaf and his troupe of miscreants? What kind of sociopath would root for the villain?

“All judgment aside, this unfortunate situation—with only dire consequences awaiting, was the true fate of the orphans Baudelaire and Quagmire with no one in a position to save them. I often wonder how things could have been different if I had been there… if only I had made it in time… how different things could have been…




Count Olaf/Coach Genghis

Seeing the young, nubile orphans enter through those dusty, old, double doors into the library, Count Olaf broke character again, smiling his yellow toothed grin as he imagined the opportunities that awaited him. Opportunities just laying squandered in those youthful, appealing, universally marketable bodies.

“You’re with me, Violet,” Count Olaf sneered in his true voice before clearing his throat and getting back into character, “Miss Quack-Miles, you’ll be through this heah cunt-tainter, in the cen-troll the-adder.”

Touching the small of Isadora’s back he lead—see also: pushed, the slender girl past the far curtain of his three-walled examination area. Once Isadora was passed along to Hooks and his big debut, Olaf seized on Violet, gripping her by the shoulders and leading her to his three-curtained private examination area.

“I almost had you, you know…” Olaf whispered, his foul breath warm on her ear and neck, not even bothering with the character, he was in the wings for Hooks’ solo as far as he was concerned, “with you in that pretty white dress, and me looking dashing as a dream—if not for your card-shark of an infant sister, you’d know what bliss is by now.”

Olaf shoved Violet roughly onto the cot in his area, bending her over and roughly grinding his erect cock, only clumsily contained by his athletic sweat pants, still fragrant with Carmelita’s juices from the night before—as was his breath.

“I’m measuring you, for a new uniform,” Olaf sneered, dragging his hands over her breasts, wrinkling her uniform as he pawed at her greedily, “a PE uniform, it’s got to be form fitting.”

As though that explained everything, Count Olaf continued squeezing and kneading Violet’s firm, young breasts through her new Prufrock uniform, feeling for her nipples through the starched fabric.

“Is that lace under there? Maybe you are a woman after all. Did some lucky boy get in there, did you give that sweet—sweet little cherry to someone who wasn’t me? Only one way to find out…”

Count Olaf’s hands moved like a tidal wave, over her tapered waist and out around her hips, under her skirt. With one hand, he squeezed and jiggled her ass cheeks, with the other hand he traced the outline of her narrow pussy cleft, zeroing in on where he estimated her clit ought to be.

“I’ll need to measure you all over, so you’ll have to undress. Start with the tie, then unbutton that shirt, let me see if you’re wearing a lace bra like the whore you never knew you were born to be…”


Hooks

“Yes, come in, Isadora. I’ve been waiting for you,” Hooks sneered, just lightly touching her shoulder with his hook, leading her into the center of the curtained off semi-circle, “you’re very special, you know. Very special. You’ve been selected as the very most special girl in your class, so you’re going to get a very special eye exam today, have a seat.”

The pressure from his clenched hooks increased as he steered the smaller girl into the heavy, stationary chair. The straps had been laid out to facilitate Hooks’ unique needs and in moments she was strapped in.

“Just tell me what you see…” Hooks began, the screen before Isadora’s eyes lighting up, his hooks turning a spiral painted wheel in the reflection off the glass, “is this a uniform or a slut-suit? A poem or a pick-up line? An amputee or a male model…?”

Images flashed across the screen as the pinwheel turned faster and faster, the machine hummed and in the static between images words began to appear: SLUT, SEXY, DADDY, WHORE, FUCK, PUSSY, SUCK, DADDY—WORSHIP—DADDY—COCK—WHORE—

“Is this a long cock or a long book? A thick dick or a big brain? A tight pussy or a high GPA,” Hooks had only a rough idea of how the hypnosis machine worked and this was why he didn’t realize it was on its highest setting—Count Olaf didn’t know much better to advise him, as the machine was stolen, “the death of your father has impacted you greatly, above all else, you now have a sexual fascination with older men. The older, the better. You’re afraid that your only redeeming qualities are your beauty and your youth—knowing that these will fade. You’ll do anything to impress and sexually fascinate older men. You’ll long to call them Daddy and serve them in any way they desire—nothing will be too depraved! You’ll cum like a whore and crave mistreatment! The more cruel someone is to you, the more you’ll be sexually drawn to them. You’ll no longer care about books or poetry—instead you’ll be obsessed with makeup and clothes—with attracting the eye of an older man, since you have limited time to attract one. You won’t value yourself at all, you’re just a tool for pleasing men. Your Daddies. And amputees will be the sexiest beings you can imagine. Even imagining that someone may have lost a limb will make your pussy wet. You’ll do anything for an amputee. Hearing the word Orphan will trigger all of these suggestions and you won’t break from these suggestions until you hear the words “sugar bowl.” You will awaken in three—two—one—orphan!”
 
*~Violet~*

Violet stiffened at the voice she knew oh so well. Honestly, she kind of knew it was too good to be true. Count Olaf had the Boudelaire's no matter where they had gone. Why wouldn't he find them in a boarding school? She squeezed Isadora's hand tightly and reassuringly before letting it go as Isadora was pushed behind a curtain of what Violet could only assume was their 'stage'.

Count Olaf had an obsession for the theater after all, even though he was terrible at acting and constantly broke character, even now. It was no wonder that he hadn't become a famous actor.


“I almost had you, you know…with you in that pretty white dress, and me looking dashing as a dream—if not for your card-shark of an infant sister, you’d know what bliss is by now.”


Violet cringed and leaned back as his smelly breath hit her nostrils. "You'll never get away with this. How did you even get in? " She wasn't quite sure what the exact names were for those computers that were supposed to monitor who came in and out of the school and yet, his ridiculous disguise got in without being noticed?

She was roughly pushed on the cot and struggled against him as he ran his hands over her uniform.

“I’m measuring you, for a new uniform,”

"I don't need a new uniform. I'm already wearing the new uniform despite how disgusting they are." She sneered, glaring at Count Olaf.

.....a PE uniform, it's got to be form fitting."

Her back arched as he continued groping her and grinding his erect cock under her. She still continued to struggle despite how useless it seemed to be. Really, it only seemed to spur him on even more so as he made crude comments about her losing her virginity.

It was a curious thing that everyone seemed to be attacking her sex life, Carmelita and now Count Olaf? Perhaps it was connected somehow. She'd have to find a way to look into that later on.

“I’ll need to measure you all over, so you’ll have to undress. Start with the tie, then unbutton that shirt, let me see if you’re wearing a lace bra like the whore you never knew you were born to be…”

Olivia was relieved when he stopped groping her despite how her body hummed with anticipation.

"Go to Hell, Count Olaf." She said not moving a muscle.

~*Isadora*~

“Miss Quack-Miles, you’ll be through this heah cunt-tainter, in the cen-troll the-adder.”

"It's Quag--" her sentence was cut off as she was pushed behind curtain where a strange man with hooks for hands sat waiting for her. "mire..." she finished slowly, frowning. She was feeling slightly scared and wished that Klaus was here with her. This was more than likely the work of Count Olaf and she needed to find a way to stop it. She only hoped that Violet was doing okay.

She took a seat as the guy with hooks for hands instructed. "Isn't this for people with glasses, my vision is perfectly fine." She was suddenly strapped in the chair and the vision test began. The swirls in front of her eyes made her dizzy and kind of out of it.

"What? This test doesn't make any...." The swirls seemed to force any frame of logical thought away as she began answering the silly questions, " pick up line, amputee model? both, big dick, slut pussy, fuck me, whore, yes daddy... long cock, big dick..." as a spew of answers that made absolutely no sense left her lips, everything that had once been in her brain seemed to leave slowly.

While the test had seemed to take hours it actually wasn't all that long at all.

Hearing the word Orphan will trigger all of these suggestions and you won’t break from these suggestions until you hear the words “sugar bowl.” You will awaken in three—two—one—orphan!”

Orphan. Something triggered in her brain. All thoughts of Edgar Allen Poe and how sexy couplet poetry was drifted from her mind. She looked at the guy with hooks for hands and hadn't noticed before but was definitely noticing now how incredibly sexy he was.

"Hey sexy, you know what would look good on you? Me..." she paused because that didn't make sense and maybe he wouldn't get it, "cause I'd be sucking your cock."
 
Hooks

The Henchman with Hooks for Hands smirked at Isadora’s less-than-subtle pickup line—but when she went on to elaborate even further he laughed out loud. The treatment had worked almost too well, and now Isadora was putty in his hooks. He didn’t restrain himself, using his silicone wrapped hooks to unbuckle his belt and open his pants, releasing his rock-hard, nine-and-a-half inch cock from his slacks.

“You mean this cock? This one right here?” Hooks taunted, using one hook to grip the base of his thick cock and bring it teasingly close but just out of Isadora’s reach while she was still strapped to the heavy chair, “you’re in luck today, Orphan. Not only am I going to be your Daddy, from now on. I’m going to teach you how to make all sorts of other Daddies happy and let you serve me by serving them too…”

With one hook, Hooks smeared the hard, wet head of his cock across Isadora’s full, pillowy lips, letting her lavish it with attention for just a moment before pulling it back out of reach. His other hook unbuttoned her coat and tugged her charcoal sweater vest up under her armpits. He began the painstaking process of squeezing one button at a time through its corresponding hole and opening her starched, white shirt over her chest.

“The thing is, I don’t just want to use you, little girl… I want to claim you. I want to be your favorite Daddy and I want you to give yourself to me. I want to own you,” Hooks sneered as he dragged his wrinkled nutsack across her lips and face, “would you like that, Isa-whore-a? Would you like me to be your Daddy?”

Just then, Hooks pulled back his cock away from Isadora’s pretty face. He enjoyed the way that she writhed against her restraints—engineered to restrain men three times her size, it turned him on. He was in control and she was handicapped, she was at his mercy, the ultimate reversal. Using the flat edges of his hooks, Hooks pinched Isadora’s exposed nipples between the separate pinchers on each hook-hand, squeezing tighter and tighter until he turned his wrists sharply outward, disconnecting the hooks from his stumps and at the same time making them pinch down on her pink, puffy nipples hard enough to hold up their own weight. Hooks locked into a pair of Hitachi wand attachments, both began humming like angry wasps once they were locked into place.

“Beg me to make you a good girl—MY good girl, and I’ll show you the inky-black paradise of absolute pleasure. Are you ready to taste that pleasure, Orphan?”



Count Olaf

“Obstinate as always, even bent over a rusty cot, on the verge of total destruction—still so obstinate and uncourteous,” Count Olaf slid his lecherous, damp, old hands over the backs of Violet’s firm, pale thighs, over her ass where he flipped her skirt and jacket up onto the small of her back, “the trouble with you orphans is that you were spoiled by your parents. You know nothing of discipline or gratitude—BAD!”

As he shouted the last word, Count Olaf slapped her firm, upturned, athletic ass cheeks hard, his long fingers bridging both cheeks as it landed.

“You’ll do as you’re told and you’ll pretend to like it, otherwise I’ll force you to like it—BAD! BAD! BAD GIRL!” each sudden shout was punctuated with a firm and deliberate slap to Violet’s ass, reddening the faintly jiggling cheeks, “be glad I’m allowing you the privilege of privacy. If I have to discipline you again, I’ll do it in public, in front of your brother, your little boyfriend and everyone—BAD! Can you imagine the humiliation, an eighteen-year-old girl getting spanked in public, at school no less! Are you strong enough to endure that brand of humiliation? BAD GIRL!”

After the last spanking, Olaf’s index and middle finger ever so gently slipped into the thigh hole of Violet’s panties, gently and just ever so faintly, with the pressure of a moth’s footsteps, Olaf’s fingertips traced along Violet’s outer pussy lip. He was pleased to find her wet.

“Can you imagine what Carmelita would say if she could see that you were enjoying this?”



Klaus

“You call those jumping jacks, you weak-kneed little twerps? Everyone run a lap—then we’re going to start ALL OVER AGAIN, and maybe some one of you little boys can do a jumping jack like you’ve got a pair!” Carmelita screamed, but the break from their assigned spots allowed Klaus the opportunity to jog up next to Duncan.

“We’ve got to do something…” Klaus muttered to Duncan, trying not to be too obvious about approaching as the class set out jogging in their grey t-shirts and burgundy short-shorts, “Count Olaf is seriously evil, there’s no telling what he’s doing with the girls, but there’s no way it’s good or appropriate.”

“But what can we do? Carmelita’s on our case in particular,” Duncan whined between strained breaths, neither he nor Klaus was in exceptional shape.

“NO TALKING CAKE SNIFFERS!” Carmelita screeched at the top of her lungs, blowing the whistle as loud as she could and stomping her tap shoes on the metal bleachers, “everyone drop down where you are and do fifty pushups, RIGHT NOW! Because the Orphans, want to whisper sweet nothings into each other’s ears! And if either one of them misses even one pushup—WE’RE STARTING OVER!!!! ONE! TWO! THREE…”

The heavy kid fell over and ralphed all over the grassless gym field—the first to puke but he wouldn’t be the last.

“START OVER CAKE SNIFFERS!!!”
 
~*Isadora*~

Isadora whimpered as Hook daddy rubbed his cock against mouth pulling at the restraints trying eagerly to get to his cock as he talked. She wasn’t sure what had gotten into her but she knew what she wanted to get into her. She had to get to his cock and soon. Maybe he’d be a nice daddy and let her free so she could give him as much pleasure as he wanted.

“you’re in luck today, Orphan. Not only am I going to be your Daddy, from now on. I’m going to teach you how to make all sorts of other Daddies happy and let you serve me by serving them too…”

Isadora struggled against the restraints again as his cock smeared against her lips, she opened her mouth eagerly and began suckling the head. She wanted more though but could only get how much he was giving her. It made her whimper with need.

She could feel herself getting more and more wet as his hook eventually popped her blouse open.

“The thing is, I don’t just want to use you, little girl… I want to claim you. I want to be your favorite Daddy and I want you to give yourself to me. I want to own you. Would you like that Isa-whora? Would you like me to be your daddy?

“Yessssss...” She all but moaned still feeling like a cock needy whore. Despite how degrading his nickname was for her, she actually liked it. It made her feel dirty and like a slut. She didn’t realize it until now but she always wanted a guy that would make her feel like a slut.

Isadora cried out as he used the really cool pincher thingies to pinch her nipples with his hook. Her back arched as much as it could since she was still restrained. They disconnected from him but stayed latched on her breasts.

And then she had to beg which she did.

“Please daddy, show me the inky black pleasure. I want it so bad, please please pretty please with a cherry on top.”

~*Violet*~

Violets body lurched as Count Olaf’s disgusting hands smacked her ass. Her body was a traitor because despite her rebellious thoughts, her body tingled and her pussy clenched together tightly. She literally bit her lip hard to fight back any whimpers because he might think they were whimpers of pleasure.

He threatened her and she was ready to fight back. She would never bend to his will. Then he said the unthinkable, that she should consider herself lucky he wasn’t putting her on display for all to see but more importantly Duncan and Carmelita.

She would never want Duncan to see her degraded like this and as for that bitch Carmelita, if she didn’t see this it was one less thing to be mocked about. Her body once again betrayed and trembled as he teased her outer lips before slipping his long bony fingers inside her.

“Can you imagine what Carmelita would say if she could see that you were enjoying this?”

She could imagine it. She could imagine Carmelita tap dancing around her as she was near orgasm brought on by the disgusting Count Olaf while Carmelita sang:

Count Olaf and the orphan sitting in a tree
Finger...
Fuck-i-n-g

First comes foreplay
Then comes .....I dunno his dick
And then the stupid cake eater is gonna lose her virginity because she’s a virgin, but who cares cus I’m the best and my name is ....’

Violet shook her head as tears fell down her cheeks though she wasn’t sure if it was because of that terrible yet accurate scene that played in her head or the fact that it looked like she lost this time.

~*Carmelita*~

“START OVER CAKE SNIFFERS!” Carmelita screamed at the top of her lungs. The whole class groaned and some of the students flared at Klaus and Duncan. My oh my they were cute. They weren’t as sexy as her bald daddy but she could definitely see herself toying with them. She wondered if Baldy would care. She was getting hungry after all and the Coach said she had to keep the boys busy.

She didn’t like the idea that her bald daddy got to play with the librarian while she was stuck babysitting her other idiot cake sniffers. However, she also knew and remembered he reassured her that he was just playing a role.

He did say she’d get a reward though and she liked rewards but then she was always good. “YOU!” She glared at the day kid who fell wheezing on the ground after only his 2nd push up. She kicked him,”You know why you’ll die a stupid fucking virgin because your fat and ugly and no one wants to take your dick!”
 
For Beatrice--

You made me feel
ten feet tall.
But now you're
six feet under.


Klaus and Duncan

By now many of the boys were losing their stomachs, Carmelita’s relentless regimen of laps, jumping jacks, burpees and more laps was costing one after the contents of their stomachs. Half of the athletic field was strewn with boys on their hands and knees, throwing up uncontrollably. While exercise can be great in moderation, too much exercise can be a kind of torture. Carmelita seemed to have a special affinity for torture…

“She’s never going to let up,” Klaus proclaimed between sucking breaths, “we’re just going to have to stand up to her and deal with whatever consequences they have for us…”

As sick-to-his-stomach as Klaus felt and the feeling beyond exhausted—he still recognized the need to help his sister and Isadora, who’d become so dear to him in such a short amount of time. He had to save her. He loved her…

“You don’t know what they can do here!” Duncan warned, “I was five minutes late for homeroom and they made me eat lunch with my hands tied behind my back—like a filthy animal or something!”

“It’s a small price to pay…” Klaus answered, his voice bassy and resolute, “follow me.”

Just like that, the two orphan boys took off sprinting, running away from the field, back toward the main school building. Klaus was first to arrive at the library, but he found the door locked. He banged his fist on the wood.

“Let us in!” Klaus shouted.

“Bad boys, you aren’t supposed to be here…” the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender chided as they peered out from behind the wooden door, “you’re going to be in trouble now.”

“We don’t care. Where are our sisters?” Klaus demanded with clenched fists, Duncan cowering some steps behind.

“They’re where they’re supposed to be. Unlike you…”

Just then, Vice Principal Nero burst forth from his office, behind him Sunny buried her face in her hands. “A scandal! Boys peeping on girls in their underwear! Severe discipline is called for! Come into my office, you peeping Toms!”






Count Olaf

“Yes, you’re beginning to understand…” Count Olaf smirked, sliding his wide, spidery fingers out over Violet’s firm, round ass, squeezing and rubbing, “you’ve always belonged to me. All this useless struggling and fighting… tying your hair with that ridiculous ribbon. It’s only served to delay the inevitable.”

Olaf’s costume had the benefit of lacking a traditional fly, so he was able to almost silently free his veiny, hard cock and slip it under the hem of Violet’s already short, charcoal skirt. The pleated fabric bunched at the small of her back as Olaf’s bony thumb slid into the thigh hole of her simple, modest panties. His thumb opened a tunnel in the elastic which he soon filled with his naked cock, skin-on-skin, sliding the shaft across her soft, supple derriere.

Once his hard cock had settled into the crease of her ass, he gripped it from above, surrounding it in her soft panties with her soft ass cradling the underside. Then, in the most insidious move yet, he began to move his hips—back-and-forth, slowly. Tit-fucking her ass-cheeks.

“Now, I’m going to change you, mold you into something you’ll scarcely recognize—all for the sake of my own amusement. You should never provoke someone with as much imagination as me—because I can take my revenge, by inches.

As if the lazy pun wasn’t obvious enough, Count Olaf pushed down on his cock from above, just as he was pushing forward and forced his hard cock deeper between Violet’s firm cheeks. His cock filling her without filling her, spreading her without penetrating her. He made a lewd groaning sound in her ear. Just then, the commotion at the door rang out through the library and Count Olaf recognized Klaus’ voice.

“Sounds like your idiot brother is cutting gym class, that’s not good for his future prospects. High school dropouts are nearly unemployable. If he fails gym class he’ll be kicked out of school. The gym program at Prufrock Prep is weighted as 51% of your overall grade. I know this from experience… you’re better off without him, anyway.”

Being able to humiliate Klaus remotely only added to Count Olaf’s pleasure, he had no fear of Violet crying out for help. To do so would expose her as much as it would him. The power, the control—it was time for his curtain call already.

“I’m marking you!” Olaf groaned as he ejaculated into the small of Violet’s back, his thick seed spreading out over the seat of Violet’s panties, skirt and dress shirt, “this makes you mine, now. Don’t you ever forget it. You belong to me.”

With that, Count Olaf slid his wet cock back into his sweats. He replaced Violet’s skirt and gave her an almost tender pat on her ass.

“Go on, get rid of your brother. We’ll send you the other one back when we’re done with her.”

Count Olaf vanished behind the medical curtain with a flourish, getting back into character to go help Carmelita who was clearly not doing the one thing he’d asked of her.





Hooks

Isadora begged so pretty, Hooks could scarcely contain himself. His cock, like his face, bore several jagged scars from times he’d forgotten that his hands were no longer a part of his body and that hooks were at the ends of his wrists, but those days, it seemed were over. He had a sexy, young slave who seemed almost ready to chew her own arms off just to get at his big but embattled cock.

“That’s a good orphan,” Hooks smiled, his stumps now replaced by the sex toy attachments that he’d gotten a feel for using the night before, “it’s tough being restrained, isn’t it? Not being able to use your limbs like your used to—not being able to do what you want. You’re disabled, in a manner of speaking.”

Hooks lowered the already vibrating Hitachi attachment onto one of Isadora’s pinched nipple while he used the power tool dildo attachment to lift the front hem of her skirt, laying it across her hips.

“You have to do things differently now, if you’re going to get what you want. You have to do them my way, orphan.” Hooks used his teeth to pull the middle of Isadora’s panties to the side, away from her tight, little, weeping pussy. Using the smooth tip of the dildo, Hooks slowly traced the outline of her pussy, circling the clit several times before delving back down to her soft, pink opening.

“If you’re too loud, I’m going to gag you, but I expect you to thank me. And do not cum without permission,” Hooks’ vibrating wand was trailing down Isadora’s tummy.

All at once, Hooks shoved the dildo into her and turned on the power tool function to the highest setting. In the same moment, he pressed the Hitachi wand against her clit and also increased the intensity of his vibrating.

Whackata-whackata-whackata-whackata-whackata!!!

“Not yet… not yet…” just as Isadora seemed on the verge of an uncontrollable orgasm, Hooks raised his arms, leaving her edging, “not yet… slut. You’re not going to cum until my cock is inside you. Who do you belong to, whore?”
 
~* Violet *~

“Yes, you’re beginning to understand…”

Violet did her best not to cringe as Count Olaf’s skeletal fingers continued grazing her body. Her stomach churned with disgust as he rambled off nonsense about her belonging to him. Again, she fought off the urge to scoff at him as he squeezed her ass cheeks. She wasn’t sure when it happened but felt his cock rubbing against the crease of her ass as if he were tit fucking her.

Again, her body reacted in a way that she hated herself for, pussy tingling and nipples hardening. It was a simple chemical reaction that would’ve been caused by anyone if they were doing this same deed.

“Now, I’m going to change you, mold you into something you’ll scarcely recognize—all for the sake of my own amusement. You should never provoke someone with as much imagination as me—because I can take my revenge, by inches.”

This time poor Violet couldn’t restrain the surprised gasp as Count Olaf’s cock filled her but hadn’t actually slipped into her asshole. Her whole body tingled with anticipation as he grunted disgustingly in her ear, mocking her. It was on the top of her tongue to tell him to go to Hell.

Outside she could hear Klaus causing a commotion and grinned. Her brother had inexplicably saved the day....almost.

“I’m marking you, this makes you mine. Don’t you ever forget it. You belong to me.”

“You’re an absolute sicko.” She hissed cum coating her back, skirt, and dress shirt. He didn’t seem to care anymore about anything she had to say and dismissed her. She stepped out of the library while trying to think of a way to save Isadora if it wasn’t too late.

But first...

”“A scandal! Boys peeping on girls in their underwear! Severe discipline is called for! Come into my office, you peeping Toms!”

Violet cleared her throat, she didn’t have time to clean herself up but had to get her brother and Duncan out of Count Olaf’s crossfire which happened to be Vice Principal Nero. Maybe.

“There you guys are! I’m sorry Vice principal Nero. They were just looking for me. No peeping was ensued I’m sure.”

~*Isadora*~

How could daddy expect her to control herself when everything felt so deliciously good. It was bad enough that he wouldn’t let her suck his cock, not yet and she was desperate for it. It was beautiful, cuts and scars and all. It showed that despite his disability that he was still a man with desires.

“You have to do things differently now, if you’re going to get what you want. You have to do them my way, orphan.”

She bit her lip as he moved her panties to the side and teased her opening. Her body rolled with desire. She was breathing heavily eager to show her new daddy that she was ready to please him, do whatever the fuck he wanted her to do.

“If you’re too loud, I’m going to gag you, but I expect you to thank me. And do not cum without permission.”

“Y-Yes daddy....” she mumbled before he plunged the sex toy inside of her and teased her clit with the wand. Fuuuuck it felt so so good, better than any poetry she used to read. Her body trembled as her orgasm was trying to hit her quickly.

Don’t do it, daddy said you can’t come yet. She told herself silently but everything he was doing felt sooo good. She was losing control of herself because she wanted —no needed to cum so bad.

She cried out as he pulled back, just stopped everything. “Daddyyyyy....” she whined, “don’t stop!!” Her words sounded more like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because she wasn’t getting her way then an 18 year old girl who was probably one of the smartest girls in school aside from Violet.

“not yet… slut. *You’re not going to cum until my cock is inside you. Who do you belong to, whore?”

“You... I belong to you.” She mumbled still feeling that slight disappointment in the lack of orgasm she was experiencing. “I’m sorry daddy, I’ll be more patient I promise. Please don’t stop I’ll be a good girl.”

~*Carmelita*~

It shouldn’t have taken long to figure out that the orphan cake sniffers had escaped in fact as Carmelita scanned the group of boys those were the first losers she noticed were no longer running around the track.

“Where ARE THEY?” She yelled but no one answered. “If you asshats don’t tell me...” she started in her false sweet voice,”ILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALL LIVE TO REGRET IT. You’ll never stop running and you think your life is bad now? “

She stopped pacing and grinned evily.

“I know every secret about each one of you and if I don’t, I’LL FUCKING FIND OUT. SO SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHERE THOSE UGLY ORPHANS ARE!”
 
Klaus

A sigh of relief passed through Klaus as Violet appeared from behind the indeterminate gendered gatekeeper, seeming no worse for wear. Alive at least, which was a relief. Count Olaf’s schemes had become more devious and malicious as time had gone on, Klaus wouldn’t put colt-blooded-murder past him—he’d done it before.

“Violet—thank goodness,” Klaus sighed, quick to shift his concern to a new friend, “is Isadora alright?”

“Mahmb blegh mambhl—I’m worried about my friend!” Vice Principal Nero taunted, in his typical, falsetto mocking, baby talk voice, “no excuses! You boys are still cutting class, a major infraction! Each of you must bring me three bags of candy—and then watch me as I eat all of them all to myself!”

“Where are we supposed to get candy?” Klaus barked back, not thinking about the potential consequences of such an outburst, “that’s such a childish, immature—”

“And! You’re going to have your hands tied behind your backs at lunch tomorrow! You owe me that candy before first period.” Nero continued—interrupting Klaus again.

“We’ll get you your candy,” Duncan proclaimed, grabbing Klaus by the shoulders to stop him from making things worse, “we will just go back to the showers now. We’re sorry we cut class.”

“It better not happen again! You’ve wasted too much of my time already—troublesome brats!” Nero grumbled as he retired back to his office, slamming the door shut behind him.

“We’re like escaped prisoners in these PE clothes, let’s get changed, then we can go after my sister—they’re not going to let us in there right now. We stand a better chance of sneaking past in our regular uniforms.” Duncan was the voice of reason.

“Damnit, okay. You’re right. Violet, you tie your hair up and try to think of a plan while we’re gone. I’ll meet you back here. Come on Duncan, let’s hurry.”




Coach Genghis

The Gym Coach was glad to see his little Teacher’s Pet giving the young men hell, the more they could unite the boys against the orphans, the better his plan would work. He laid his hand on the back of Carmelita’s neck, letting her know that she could ease up for now. He was going to deliver a motivational speech that would make Bear Bryant and John Madden jizz their coffins.

“My young, dead horses—ya’ll are dreadful out of shape,” Coach began as the tenth boy lost his lunch onto the barren dirt field, “worst yet! Ya’ll have let some of your fell-hoes cut their very important physical ed-you-cape-shon lessons. That reflects badly on all a ya’ll. ‘Spectrally since they ain’t even here ta git punished! So all ya’ll gonna have tuh give me fifty more laps! To cover for them uppity orphans! Let’s get movin’!”

Coach Genghis blew his whistle to get the groaning, slumping group of boys running again, even if they had already thrown up. At minimum, Count Olaf was getting a very good sense of who the natural athletes among these young men were. Those that he’d recruit to replenish the wrestling team he’d abandoned—plus the other sports, that he guessed it now fell on him to fill.

“Come under the bleachers, I’ll let you suck my cock,” Count Olaf whispered into Carmelita’s ear, his accent gone, “then you can be Head Cheerleader.”




Hooks

Using the big, round knob on the end of the Hitachi wand Hooks pressed the button which released Isadora’s restraints, setting her suddenly free. Hooks didn’t give her much room, though, as he pounced on her, using the power-tool adorned forearm to pin her against the back of the chair by her throat and returning the vibrating bulb to her clit as he climbed between her legs, lining up his cock.

“With this, I’m making you my fuck-toy—” Hooks whispered into her ear, slamming his whole cock into her tight, wet pussy, pressing the intensely vibrating bulb down even harder on her clit, the muscles in his forearm bulging as he bore down, “you may cum for me now, Isa-whora. Cum on your new daddy’s big cock, feel whole for the first time since the fire.”

As her pussy began contracting and spasming on his cock, Hooks raised his arm off of her throat just enough to let her breathe while she came. He didn’t wait for her to finish, though, before he began slamming his hips into hers, fucking her so hard that the heavy, metal base of the hypnosis machine began to rock just faintly. Every time he drew back, the pressure from his forearm was greater, cutting off her breath—then when he slammed his hips down again, the pressure abated, keeping her just faintly conscious for another cycle.

“Thank me, whore,” Hooks demanded, worried that they were already making too much noise in the open library, “thank me for letting you cum and making you my little Jizzmop.”

Hooks recognized that he needed to finish this quickly, plant the final seeds of her hypnotic suggestion as well as the more literal seeds he was planning on planting…

“You’re going to try out for cheerleading tomorrow, slut—nothing in your whole life is more important than making the cheerleading squad, because I like cheerleaders. If you don’t make the team, I’ll probably leave you behind to hook up with a cheerleader. All older men love cheerleaders.”

Hooks was pounding her petite body with all the might in his grown-man body, fucking her so hard it might have been an assault if not for her enthusiastic enjoyment of everything he was doing to her.

“Nothing is more important than impressing me and other older men. You’ll do anything to earn our approval.”
 
Violet

Violet gave them a comforting smile though she was less than comforted. She'd just been on the verge of being used as nothing but a sex toy. Of course, this only made her worry even more about Isadora. They'd been split up as soon as they reached the library so who was to say what had happened to her. As the boys went to go change, Violet reached in the pocket of her skirt for her ribbon then paused hearing Count Olaf's voice.

, “you’ve always belonged to me. All this useless struggling and fighting… tying your hair with that ridiculous ribbon. It’s only served to delay the inevitable.”

Was she trying to delay the inevitable again?

She frowned and shook her head. No, that was Count Olaf trying to get into her head once again. He'd tried that trick the first time and nearly won. Not this time. They'd defeat him and this time get him put in jail for stalking and after a few minutes ago, sexual abuse. Because despite how wet her panties still were from Count Olaf, she couldn't have enjoyed that.

She tied her ribbon around her hair and closed her eyes, enjoying the silence a small smile crept on her face.

"I got it."

She opened her eyes and grinned at Duncan and Klaus who had just come out. "We have to create a diversion to get the whole schools attention in order to pull her out of the library."

Carmelita

“Come under the bleachers, I’ll let you suck my cock,” Count Olaf whispered into Carmelita’s ear, his accent gone, “then you can be Head Cheerleader.”


Carmelita was still fuming from the disrespect from the two orphan boys but Coach Ghengis' suggestive words definitely brightened her mood. Besides it was only fair that Carmelita got to play too. AND she'd get to be head cheerleader without having to do any work.

His pun was obviously lost to her.

"Okie dokie, coachy."

She slipped under the bleachers with him and began stroking his cock through his sweat pants then pulled them down. "Oooooh no boxers. " Perfect, it made it easier to get to his big veiny cock.

Her hand gripped him again as she licked the tip of his cock before engulfing it, taking in as much as she damn well could. There was no way she was letting of the other loser girls be head cheerleader.

Isadora

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned as her Hook daddy slammed his huge cock into her pussy. At that point it was like a whole bunch of wires reset in her brain as her body moved in tandem with his. She'd never felt so full in her whole entire life. Her orgasm shook her after hearing his command to cum.

Her whole body convulsed wildly as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"Fuck,fuck...shit daddy yesss daddyyyyyy...." she cried out. He was even nice enough to let her breath as they fucked. For that she was much grateful. He didn't even need to tell her to tell him thank you.

"Thank you, thank you, thaaaaannnnkkkkk youuuuuuuu d-daddyyyyyyyyyyy!" She cried out.

“You’re going to try out for cheerleading tomorrow, slut—nothing in your whole life is more important than making the cheerleading squad, because I like cheerleaders. If you don’t make the team, I’ll probably leave you behind to hook up with a cheerleader. All older men love cheerleaders.”


"Y-yes daddy, I-I'll become your fucking little good cheerleader baby girl...." She said enjoying every single moment of being used by him.
 
Hooks

“Yes, yes, fuck yes! Good slut, your little pussy is so good!” Hooks was doing a terrible job of keeping the noise down, but he didn’t care, this was Count Olaf’s best production ever, “you’re going to continue your relationship with Klaus Baudelaire, but only for the sake of humiliating him. Under no circumstances are you permitted to do anything sexual with him, the idea of him with his shirt off makes you ill—but you should continue to lead him on and manipulate him because I command it. Got that?”

The command was punctuated by a deep and fierce upward thrust of his hips, driving his scarred cock extra deep for emphasis. After that deep jab, Hooks returned to his rapid-fire pummeling of Isadora’s petite body, like he was trying to stuff her whole and entire into the crease of the stationary chair.

“…sounds like somebody is having sex back there,” one of the girls in a nearby tent could be heard muttering. “is that Isadora?”

“Oh no, dear. It’s just a more involved physical for the girls going out for sport,” one of the henchpersons with painted faces could be heard reassuring on the other side of one of the curtains.

Even though some of Isadora’s peers could clearly hear them and were becoming curious, Hooks didn’t slow down or relent in the slightest. He’d enjoyed fucking Carmelita the night before, that was certain, but fucking Isadora was different, more fantastic somehow. It didn’t hurt that Isadora was exactly his type—with long, delicate fingers and that adorable little crown-braid around her head. Even the way she came, flopping around and convulsing on his cock like a fish out of water, Hooks couldn’t get enough! He spat into her face aggressively before lowering his mouth over hers, sticking out his tongue to allow her to suck it.

It didn’t take much more for Hooks to reach the precipice of his own climax, his hips bucking forward on pure reflex now, slamming Isadora’s firm ass against the seat again and again while his cock tugged upward and began to pulse inside of her.

“I’m going to cum, slut. You did well. I might even invite you to visit me in the dorms tonight, if you can keep this little encounter a secret and keep Klaus Baudelaire on the hook,” he loved that expression, “if I decide that you deserve it, I’ll fetch you from your closet after lights-out—like the little jizz rag you are.”

With this final barb, mocking her living situation as well as her current inclination, Hooks felt his cum moving swiftly through his shaft.

“Cum with me!” he demanded, driving balls deep again as his cock began to spit and spray hot jizz, “I’m marking you as mine by cumming in your pussy, the highest honor for a slutty little cheer-whore like you. You should be grateful.”

Hooks threw his hips into the chair one last time, letting Isadora’s tight snatch milk the last of his cum from him. He detached the sex toys from his stumps and reattached his hooks from where they hung on her chest, opening the pinchers for the first time since they’d closed on her nipples, letting the blood flow back into the sensitive nubs and a renewed rush of pain for her as she rode out the last of her own climax.

“You did good,” Hooks smiled, slowly dragging his expended cock from the clenching tightness of Isadora’s eighteen-year-old pussy, “as a reward, I brought you a present. You should wear these from now on. Consider them a part of your uniform.”

Hooks tossed a pair of black fishnet stockings into Isadora’s lap, topped with elaborate lace and already linked to a black, lace garter belt that was just her size. She was going to be someone completely different from now on, but even she wouldn’t really understand why.

“When you leave here, you will go back to seeming almost like your old self, except that everything I’ve said will still be conditioned into your subconscious mind. You won’t remember exactly what happened here until you’re triggered again by me. You will go back to living what’s often called a ‘normal life,’ until the opportunity arrives to please me again. Sugar bowl.




Coach Genghis

“Whoa-ho!” Coach Genghis chuckled, leaning against the side of the metal bleachers, looking over the bench at chest level to keep an eye on the boys, huffing and puffing their way through even more laps, “no pain, no gain now—High knees, kids—well, damn!”

Carmelita’s work on his cock was difficult to ignore, if not impossible, but he had to keep up appearances. It also helped that the orphans had skipped out on their workouts, it made it easier to make them outcast, punishing the rest of their class for their misdeeds. Soon they’d be bullied ten times worse than before and that would just drive more of these capable bodies into his service.

While he shoved the back of Carmelita’s head down on his thick, engorged cock that likely still bore the taste and aroma of his previous ejaculation. He shoved himself into her throat, not even looking down to see how she was taking it, just feeling his way into his throat.

“That’s it, Greg. Finish stuh-rong!” Coach Genghis called after the biggest, most fit boy of the class, finishing his last lap before anyone else, “wrest-uh-ling try outs are tomorrow, Greg. Hit the showers. Remember, it’s because of the orphans that you had to run so many laps—oh, God!”

His accent dropped out at the end as Carmelita’s silken tongue swept over his wrinkly ball sack. He made a fist in her ringlets and began to jerk her head up and down his shaft, passively wondering if she could taste Violet’s ass on his cock and made a mental note to have Violet eat Carmelita’s ass at some point in the near future.

As more and more boys finished, Coach Genghis continued sending them to the showers, each with a reminder that they owed their torment to the misdeeds of Klaus and Duncan, mentally filling out sports teams with the most athletic and strongest boys in the class.

“You know something, I think you’re gettin’ near to your last lap, too. Give it your best, Princess.”




Klaus and Duncan

The boys were fortunate to be in and out of the locker room before any of their peers came back from their grueling gym class. They both changed back into their uniforms, still sweaty, with no time for even a brief shower. They looked disheveled and smelled less than fresh—but nothing was more important to either of them than finding and rescuing Isadora from whatever torment she was enduring.

When they got back to Violet, they weren’t disappointed as she was standing ready with a plan. Tying her hair up with that black ribbon never failed to inspire.

“A distraction! Of course, it’s perfect,” Klaus beamed, resting his hand on his sister’s shoulder encouragingly, “we just need to—”

Before Klaus could finish his thought, the heavy library doors opened and revealed Isadora herself—looking unkempt, perhaps even beleaguered, but unharmed.

“Isadora! You’re alright!” Duncan shouted, rushing over to hug his sister, followed closely by their new friends the Baudelaires.

29d035994a10ff26ecacce95cfcb62263305355fv2_00.jpg
 
“you’re going to continue your relationship with Klaus Baudelaire, but only for the sake of humiliating him. Under no circumstances are you permitted to do anything sexual with him, the idea of him with his shirt off makes you ill—but you should continue to lead him on and manipulate him because I command it. Got that?”

Something once again clicked in Isadora’s brain. As if her daddy had pressed a button or something.

“Y-yesss daddy!” She whimpered.

The murmurs from the other girls went unnoticed to her as though Isadora was locked in her own little world where nothing else existed but her and daddy hooks. He continued slamming into her pussy her moans becoming a bit more loud. Her pussy clenched around his cock quivering with pleasure.

She was getting close to cumming. His promise to come find her if she kept the dummy boudelair brother baited on a hook only drove her excitement further.

“I-I’d do an—an—anythiiiing for you daddy...” she purred stammering because Isadora was right on the edge of orgasm which was perfect because....

“Cum with me! I’m marking you as mine by cumming in your pussy, the highest honor for a slutty little cheer-whore like you. You should be grateful.”

That sent her over the edge just knowing he was cumming inside her. Her body convulsed shook all crazy like until it was over in the blink of an eye.

She got dressed and then twitched at the word Sugar bowl

Isadora looked around, she was alone and one of the older ladies was rushing her out. Her uniform seemed the same except now it was shorter and she was wearing fishnet stockings.

“Isadora!”

She looked up as she walked out of the library. “Hey guys...oh, Violet you’re finished too?” She lightly hugged her brother and smiled at the boudelair twins.

“Why do you all look so concerned?”

Violet tilted her head,”Isadora you were in there for a long time. What happened? Are you alright? Did you notice anything or ... anyone suspicious? I think Count Olaf is up to something again. “

Isadora shook her head, “No...I just remember....well getting these ridiculous stockings and my skirt shortened. “

Carmelita

Carmelita listened with glee each time Coach Genghis reminded the other boys about what terrible people the orphan boys were for leaving them all to run laps. She loved sucking his cock too there were some times when his cock would hit the side of her cheek instead of going down her throat but that was what made it all fun.

It was like her own little agility course except with her mouth. Eventually his thick cock did find its way down her throat because she was smart enough to use her hand to guide it correctly and he was even smarter by realizing where it was now that he was guiding her head to take it all in.

At some point she choked and gagged on it but the coach didn’t mind and that meant he must’ve liked the sound. She groaned around his cock as she found a steady rhythm.

He tasted like he’d cum already and almost like someone’s ass. How kinky was that. She bobbed her head faster losing the steady rhythm, she wasn’t sure who had made him cum but she wanted to make him cum even more than whoever made his cum before.
 
Klaus

From the moment Isadora’s long, fit, fishnet-clad leg extended past the heavy, wooden library door, Klaus’ mouth became suddenly dry and his eyes grew wide. It was something he’d never even considered before; how certain articles of hosiery could accentuate someone’s already undeniable beauty and make him feel…dizzy? Tight? No, that was his pants—strange, he was usually so good with words. Isadora’s stockings, garters and shorter skirt made him feel stupid—something he hadn’t felt before now.

“You—um,” Klaus swallowed hard enough that it was audible, “you look amazing, Isadora.”

The way he said her name, it was almost like Klaus was gasping over each vowel and yet somehow finding himself breathless over each consonant. He moved closer to her, but she didn’t meet him halfway—as seemed to be their routine before she was forced into those intoxicating stockings. It almost felt like when he had an episode with his peppermint allergy, his tongue swelling and his throat closing.

Klaus leaned in to kiss her, but it felt different now, like she was fighting the urge to recoil from him when his lips touched hers. If he didn’t know any better, Klaus might have thought that she fell out of love with him in the span of that narrow hour she was sequestered in the library. But that was impossible—silly even. People didn’t fall out of love that quickly… did they? The books always ended at “happily ever after.” The books seldom described how or when love faded away to nothing but grudging tolerance.

“I’m so glad you’re okay,” Klaus tried putting his arm around her, but this was different too, like his touch made her skin crawl, “let’s get out of here before Count Olaf or Vice Principal Nero find us loitering here and decide to heap more punishment on us. Does the cafeteria serve dinner?”

“Nothing special, even by Prufrock standards, but there’s something,” Duncan remarked, obviously more than a little unnerved by his sister’s appearance and Klaus’ reaction to it—especially since she seemed less enthusiastic for his attention.

“Bragh-ploh,” Sunny remarked from behind them, she’d been released from Nero’s clutches when he came out of his office to reprimand the orphans, what she said meant: Let’s eat!

In spite of Isadora and Duncan’s obvious discomfort, the five of them made their way to the cafeteria where they could pick through some assorted dry snacks and bruised fruit.

*-*-*



Henchman With a Bald Head

The librarian was still twitching and squirming across the empty book cart as Bald continued silently slamming her pussy. He’d given up on cumming some time ago—it just wasn’t the same with this library whore. He missed Carmelita.

Still, he was performing a role and until someone gave him a curtain call, he was determined to continue this farce for as long as it took. He reached down, his massive hand easily palming Olivia’s head and pushing her face down while he adjusted her body for what seemed like the tenth time, to make it more comfortable for him to continue fucking her brains out—if she had any left at all.

It wasn’t until the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender struck the curtain that hid them that Bald realized he’d been forgotten. The play was over and all of the leads were long gone—even the heavy, hypnosis chair had been struck.

“Oh…” Non-binary Henchperson remarked with their deep, dispassionate tone, “I guess nobody told you. We’re finished here already. The Count—I mean, the Coach already left.”

“Damnit!” Bald seethed, tossing Olivia and the book cart toppling over onto the carpet, “what are we supposed to do with her?”

“Leave her. She’s not any kind of threat anymore—look at her,” they gestured to the twitching, leaking puddle of skin and torn fabric that was once the well-read and eloquent Olivia Caliban, “she’ll be lucky if she can stand by tomorrow morning.”

“So back to the dorms?”

“Yes, we’re supposed to welcome some new students.”

“More plans that we’re left out of…” Bald seethed.

“Yeah, I’m not sure I understand this performance anymore. I feel like we’re approaching a crossroads.”

*-*-*



Count Olaf

“Oh, fuck… that’s a good little cocksucker!” Count Olaf groaned in his natural accent. He hadn’t been sucked off this well since Kit Snicket blew him in the back of her brother’s taxi. “yes! We’re almost there, adorable! Adorable, adorable, adorable! Oh shiiiit!!!”

Olaf threw his head back so hard that his turban almost tumbled off of his head. The jeweled chains and pearls around the broach that he’d gotten from Carmelita whipped back and forth across his face as his hips jerked over and over jetting thick ropes of hot cum down her throat, into her mouth and across her face. He’d found, to his delight, that he could fit his fingers into the ringlets of her copper curls on the back of her head while he held her down and pumped his jizz into her trap.

This was by far the best plan he’d ever had.

“That’s my good girl… yes, you’re the head cheerleader, now. You’ve earned it,” Olaf sighed, slumping forward onto the bleachers as the last of the boys finished their run and retreated to the locker room, “we’ve got some new students arriving soon. As head cheerleader, it’s your job to welcome them. Go back to your dorm and wait for the rest of us there. You’ve done well today.”

Olaf pulled his sweats back up and readjusted his costume, doing some vocal exercises to get his Southern accent back.

“Rubbuh bay bee bungee burgers-rubbuh bay bee bungee burgers—now, to reassemble my cast and prepare for the next chapter…”
 
Last edited:
~*Isadora*~

“You um...you look amazing, Isadora.

While she was flattered Isadora couldn’t understand why she felt so...detached from Klaus. When he stepped forward she didn’t dare step forward for fear of....fear of what? That was what they had been doing wasn’t it? She just smiled politely, “Thank you Klaus though this outfit wasn’t exactly my choice.”

She couldn’t however avoid him when he did step closer and kiss her. Odd, his kiss felt different than the last time he’d done so, less experienced and ....disgusting. In fact she felt sickened by it but a small voice, a very small voice in the back of her mind said she had to do this or daddy would leave her. Whoever that was.

She flinched when he put his arm around her. “They just had me change uniforms, you guys act like I was in there for quite some time.” She noticed the odd look both guys and Violet were giving her. “But thank you for your concern. Before we get food I’d like to go sign up for the cheerleading squad though. “ she paused,” I want to be first on the list.”

~*Violet*~

The minute Isadora came out of the library she knew something was wrong with her. It wasn’t just how she was dressed. It was the way she was treating Klaus in particular. She wasn’t 100 percent sure but she had the slight assumption that Olaf’s goons had done something to Isadora. She’d have to tell him later because she couldn’t stand the idea that her brother would get betrayed by her.

And she only got validation when Isadora claimed to want to be on the cheerleading team. Violet may not have known Isadora that long but she didn’t seem like that type of girl. Violet raised her brows at her comment and Isadora blushed.

“We have to make count Olaf think we are going along with his plan right? If we are too obviously rebellious it’ll only make it harder for us to accomplish anything. “

Violet glanced at Duncan and Klaus. They both shrugged and she frowned,”Then I suppose I will....sign up too. It’s for the greater good right?”

They walked towards the gym doors both boys looking worried that they might be caught. They quickly signed their names on the sign up sheet Violet Baudelaire and Isadora Quagmire then scurried off to get food.

~*Carmelita*~

“yes! We’re almost there, adorable! Adorable, adorable, adorable! Oh shiiiit!!!”

Carmelita moaned around his cock as ropes of cum went down her throat filling her belly. He’d Ben been nice enough to smear some on her face too. It tasted soooo yummy, yummier than the smell of chocolate cake....if she was a cake sniffer, that is.

But she wasn’t.

She grinned up at him as he confirmed that she was head cheerleader. As if she had any doubts though. She was the bestest at everything. Honestly she should’ve been the head of everything.

“Thanks countie, I’ll see you tomorrooooowwww...” she said in her cute little sing song voice.

When he was finished she fixed her hair so that it would look adorable again and skipped off. Passing by the gym doors she noticed the signs ups and grinned evilly.

Isadora Quagmire
Violet Baudelaire

Oh she was going to have SO much fun with try outs.
 
Last edited:
Fourth Period: Obeisance​

For Beatrice,

You made my life
worth living,
until you quit
living yours.


Lemony Snicket

“Typically the word ‘obeisance’ is reserved for high ranking government officials, law enforcement and natural-born royalty. It is a word which here means a deferential way of carrying one’s self and behaving in accordance with the wishes or expectations of someone else, someone perceived to be above—or more important.

“Perhaps the best and most appropriate synonym in this particular instance would be ‘submission.’ Even though the Baudelaire orphans’ minds remained their own at this point, the vile tendrils of Count Olaf’s insidious and unconscionable scheme began to wrap tighter around their lives and whether they realized it or not, they were falling into their own obeisance rituals around the whims of a certified villain and madman.

“Even those few brave and well-read individuals who might have wanted to help the Baudelaires and Quagmires were forced into obeisance by the sinister machinations of Count Olaf and the toxic environment that he made of our Alma Mater.

”As it is my regrettable duty to quantify and relate this sequence of unwelcome encounters between these vulnerable orphans and their loathsome antagonist, I am duty bound to continue setting these events to paper—as objectionable as I may find them. You, on the other hand, have access to the entire canon of English literature—you could be reading anything else, which would undoubtedly be more pleasant and entertaining.”



Klaus

When Isadora finished signing up for Cheer try-outs, Klaus reached out for her hand but before he could touch her she scampered away into the cafeteria again, almost as if she was fleeing. He knit his brow, she seemed so different now—almost like a different person. Her face was the same, her voice was the same, even her mannerisms were unchanged, as far as he could tell—but with him she was totally different, like a hostile stranger, not his new girlfriend.

“I didn’t realize you had such a… um, I mean… I didn’t know you had so much school spirit,” Klaus jogged forward a little to catch up to Isadora, this time taking her hand in his insistently—she’d liked it when he was assertive, hadn’t she? “but I guess it makes sense. Cheers are just couplets, right? Metered, rhyming lines. Like Ogden Nash, right?”

Klaus hoped that his desperation didn’t leak into his voice, but it probably did. He was fishing—
thrashing and flailing even, to find any hint of reassurance that the brave and well-read girl he’d fallen for so immediately was still in there—any sign that they still held two halves of the same spyglass, that their destinies were linked.

“Keebbingh,” Sunny cautioned her brother after catching up, which meant play it cool.

“Hey! Ho-delaire!” the husky voice rose up above the din of the cafeteria in a shout, it was Billy, the husky transfer student who’d thrown up more than anyone during their long and miserable P.E. class, “and you, Slag-mire! The rest of us got stuck doing extra laps because you two were too good to finish class with the rest of us.”

Billy and a few of the other more strapping young men strode forward, blocking the group of four orphans from reaching the lunch counter. Billy grabbed Klaus roughly by his shirt collar and wrestled him free of Isadora’s hand. Klaus didn’t know what to do, for all the knowledge he’d acquired over his eighteen years of life, he had no concept of what to do in a physical altercation. He’d read stories of fierce pirates, battling to the death on the high seas—young men, thrust into the teeth of war and forced to fight with guns—masters of Ancient Martial disciplines who could turn their bare hands and feet into deadly weapons—but none of that helped him when confronted with real-world violence, he’d learned that when Count Olaf slapped him.

Klaus’ glasses tumbled from his face and clattered on the tile floor, he tried to say something—anything to placate this barbarian and his violent rage, but the words caught in his throat, tumbling over themselves like shoes in the dryer.

“I—I—I—I---,” Klaus stuttered over and over, not even a whole word, just a letter, indicating himself who was already much too much in the spotlight.

“Let him go!” Duncan barked, almost surprised that he was able to muster the nerve.

“Fuck you, Punk-in,” Billy dropped Klaus back onto his uncertain feet and punched Duncan square in the nose. Duncan was even smaller than Klaus so the punch knocked him all the way to the ground, blood spilling from both nostrils and dripping down onto his starched white collar, “I’m going to pound both of you punks into liquid every day from now on, unless…”

Billy was already reaching back to punch Klaus when his eyes fell on Violet—more specifically on Violet’s chest.

“Unless your big-tit sister wants to buy your freedom by sucking a few cocks. She looks like she might be good at it.” Billy grabbed the front of his slacks in a crude manner, lowering his fist.

“Alright now, I think that’s quite enough!” Larry Your-Waiter intervened at just the right moment, “you leave them alone… otherwise… otherwise you’ve got a stern reprimand in your future, young-man!”

“Who asked you, cake sniffer?” the unmistakable voice rang out from behind the group of terrified orphans, from the door, blocking any escape.



Count Olaf

Still in his sweatsuit disguise, Count Olaf paced back and forth at the front of the school, where the tunnel of high, concrete archways finished and gave way to the sprawling, greyed brick dormitories. As the sun began to set over the vast hinterlands a procession of jet black automobiles sped through the concrete archways, past the dead orchard and scrublands extending in every direction. The tires kicked up wide clouds of dust as they scraped to rapid stops in unison, forming a U shape at the end of the long entryway.

“By God, this place sure has fallen from grace since the principal vanished under mysterious circumstances,” The Woman With Hair and No Beard, emerged from the backseat already complaining, “what could possibly be worth our time at this sad, little boarding school.”

“Let’s not be too hasty, dear,” The Man With a Beard and No Hair answered, stepping out of the near side of the closest vehicle, “this is, after all where everything began for all of us. If it’s true that little Olaf has gained control of this place, it could expedite our own plans for the Spats girl as well as her wealthy contemporaries.”

Snickett-S3.jpg

“I’m in complete control, at this point!” Olaf barked excitedly, eager to earn the approval of his mentors who were so often unimpressed by his exploits, “Nero is a buffoon and he’s wrapped around my little finger! Did you bring the delinquents?”

“These are our accomplished protégés, little Olaf. The fact that they were previously detained in a juvenile detention center speaks more to their loyalty to us than the quality of their character,” The Woman interjected.

“Nonetheless, we brought the young men who you requested,” The Man answered, waving his hand through the air, at once silencing his bare chinned partner and simultaneously signaling the six young men in the other cars who all climbed out in unison.

All of the young men appeared to be in their mid to late twenties at this point, despite being incarcerated as juveniles. There was a very tall one with an ugly scar across his face, Jeremy. An athletic looking black young man with a tattoo of an eagle across his throat, Darren. A long-haired and stocky young man in sailor’s clothes, Collie. A muscular Latino young man whose muscles were bulging through his clothes, Carlos. A very large, light skinned black man, the only one who looked to be under 21, wearing a tank top with both of his arms sleeved in colorful tattoos, Elijah. Lastly, there was a small, lithe, white man with multiple facial scars and a bald head, Steve.

“Wonderful, wonderful! With your help we’re going to make Prufrock Prep into an athletic powerhouse—the envy of all prep schools throughout the Hinterlands and surrounding provinces. Follow me, everyone. We’ve got a dorm suite to ourselves—not to mention a little surprise in store once we get settled. Anything you strapping young men need, just let me—”

“Rum!” Collie interrupted, shouldering his heavy duffle.

“We’ll leave this to you for now, little Olaf.” The Woman climbed back into the car and directed the fleet back through the arch tunnel, leaving the young men and The Man With a Beard and No Hair.

“Yes, of course! I’ll have rum brought shortly.”
 
Isadora

Don’t flinch too much

Why are you acting so strange? This is Klaus! The sweet kind guy who you were head over heels for only a few hours ago.

He’ll know you don’t want him

Daddy will be mad if Klaus knows you are just stringing him along

He was saying something. Good lord she barely was listening to him something about school spirit and rhyming couplets.

“Yeah, exactly. You get me Klaus.” Isadora said and then kissed his cheek. After all, why not since he had already forcibly grabbed her hand as if she was his property or something. Besides what better way to convince a guy you liked them then to kiss their cheek.

Violet

Something still didn’t sit right about Isadora especially when she convinced her to join the cheerleading squad or at least try out. However, there was no proof and when throwing out accusations you needed proof even though it was blatantly obvious that something was wrong. They were all startled by the group of male students who threw out cheesy insults and threatened not only her brother but Duncan as well.

“That’s the best you can do?” Violet said rolling her eyes, “Hodelaires and Slagmire? Let my brother go you ass wipes!” She screamed. “I wouldn’t touch your twig if it tapped me on the shoulder.”

Isadora stood there quietly as if she could care less what happened to either of their male companions. Instead she was looking over pink nail polish to see if any of it had chipped within the last 10 minutes. “Isadora!” She hissed, swatting at her and narrowing her eyes.

“What? Oh right. Let him go. Only brainless buffoons use violence to get their point across..”

“Alright now, I think that’s quite enough!” Larry Your-Waiter intervened at just the right moment, “you leave them alone… otherwise… otherwise you’ve got a stern reprimand in your future, young-man!”

“Who asked you cake sniffer????” Said that annoying voice that made Violet want to rip her ear drums out. There stood Carmelita in her non uniform but just as bad. It was the cheerleading uniform. Bright baby pink tight skirt with a sash like look with the words daddy on them.

It made Violet think of her earlier visit with Coubt Olaf and caused her to shudder.

“Will we get uniforms like those too? “ Isadora asked. It was like her brother and Duncan didn’t exist for a minute.

“is it really the time to ask that right now?” Violet snapped.

“I think it’s the perfect time Viostupid!” Carmelita said.

“That doesn’t make any sense Carmeloser.”

That caused at least one of the guys to snicker.

“Shut up!” Carmelita snapped,”I’m the cheer leader that gives the best head...” everyone just looked at her with raised eye brows.

“You know, Head cheerleader? Get your heads out of the gutter, pervs! Try outs are tomorrow at 8 am. I expect you both to be there and on time!” Carmelita said

“Okay!” Isadora said brightly

“Wait—we both have class at that time. We can’t be two places at once.” Violet said.

“Is that a problem for you Vioslut?”

“That still didn’t make sense. Of course it’s a problem if we skip class then we have detention.” Violet said.

“Well then I hope you get your priorities straight. You only get one chance to join then you’ll be even bigger losers in school and daddy won’t be happy.” Carmelita said looking specifically at Isadora.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Carmelita said with a smirk.
 
Klaus

Klaus was trembling, both with rage and genuine terror—he had no hope of beating Billy in a fight, he was half the other boy’s size, not to mention his support staff behind him. But the things he was saying, things about his sister—he felt like he had to fight him, even if it meant taking a beating… this injustice could not stand!

Isadora was less than helpful, as she seemed more interested in Carmelita’s new cheerleading uniform than she was with Duncan’s bloody nose. Violet was as formidable as ever, but Klaus could tell that there was fear behind the bluster—the fact that she even mentioned Billy’s “twig” meant that she’d thought about it, thought about it practically… considered it, even.

If Klaus didn’t say something he was sure that he was going to throw up and his stomach was still empty from skipping lunch.

“It sounds like we’ve all got big days tomorrow,” Klaus interjected, carefully reaching over to the basket of shriveled apples that smelled like horseradish and a few granola bars, holding his hands out to the bullies in a posture that he’d read would discourage bears from attacking, “let’s all just go our separate ways and get a good night’s sleep. We’re sorry that Count Olaf made you run laps, but that’s nothing compared to what he’s done to us. We’ve been through so much and we’re still struggling—right now, I have nothing left to lose. You should never test the resolve of someone who has nothing to lose—a cornered animal is the most dangerous of all.”

As he spoke, trying desperately to make his bluff sound believable, Klaus was guiding the girls and Duncan back out of the cafeteria. He kept his arms spread out wide and backed away slowly, one foot behind the other, keeping his eyes locked with Billy’s. If nothing else, this bear behavior trick was giving credibility to Klaus’ claim that he was a man on the edge… he looked absolutely psychotic.

Eventually, due to sheer confusion, Klaus was able to lead his sisters, his new girlfriend and her triplet brother out of the cafeteria. They moved together as a unit until they reached the closet that Isadora and Duncan shared.

“Well,” Klaus sighed, forcing an uneasy smile as he turned toward Isadora, “parting is such sweet sorrow…”

After a long expectant pause, Klaus realized that Isadora wasn’t going to finish the famous couplet. So strange, it was such a well-known line.

“Anyway… goodnight,” Klaus leaned in for a kiss but only succeeded in pecking her cheek when she turned her head at the last instant, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Klaus picked up Sunny and began walking toward the outdoor shack with crabs in the floorboards and dripping mold on the ceiling.




Fernald Wittershins

(Later)

That evening found Fernald pacing outside of the dorm building, the return of his former shipmate Collie was dredging up old feelings in him. Feelings of his father, his sister, the Quiequaig and the sea… he wasn’t ready for old reunions right now. It put him at odds with himself, like the him of then would be ashamed of him now. Though he doubted Collie would give much damn over Fernald’s moral dilemmas—Collie didn’t seem to have changed at all, still a mighty thirst for rum and a great appetite for everything else.

Truthfully, he didn’t want to get Isadora involved with this new crop of villains that Count Olaf had brought in—but it did follow that his disguise as a PE teacher should herald a marked improvement in athletic accomplishment, Fernald just worried that these were not the best candidates to usher in that improvement.

These men were unambiguously brutal.

Fernald felt very much how his past and present were colliding and he felt as if he was at a crossroads. For now, he still had a job to do. He’d been with Count Olaf for so long and was finally getting recognized for his years of loyal service. He couldn’t betray Olaf now, no.

The die was cast. An expression which here means, he didn’t have a choice.

Fernald’s metal hook rapped on the utility closet door twice, the hall empty and lit only by moonlight filtering in through towering windows. He called to her through the door.

“Oh Orphan! There’s a special party tonight for prospective cheerleaders and you’re invited, Orphan,” Fernald muttered against the door, “Violet doesn’t get to go, just you and the head cheerleader. Open up, Orphan.”



Count Olaf & Co.

Back at Carmelita’s dorm, the new arrivals were having a full-blown rager. Collie, Jeremy and Elijah were clearly very drunk, Carlos, Darren and Steve were all smoking Verdant Flammable Devices and even the Man With a Beard was smoking a cigar, laughing heartily as he and the others got caught up on Olaf’s scheme by Carmelita while the younger members of the crew pawed at her and groped around under her pleated skirt and tight, pink cheer uniform.

Olivia, who seemed to have lost consciousness—in spite of the sexual squeals she was making as Darren pounded her quivering, swollen pussy—still leaking with Bald’s cum from the marathon fucking that knocked her lights out in the first place.

“And the Baudelaire Orphans just transferred here?” Collie asked playfully while slipping his hand up the back of Carmelita’s thigh and under her skirt.

“What about your parents, Miss Spats? Are they as wealthy and defenseless as I remember them?” The Man With No Hair queried.

“Why don’t you wiggle it a little bit,” Jeremy suggested, just hands under her top, “show us those skills that made you head cheerleader.”
 
((Collaborated world with UPH and Princess))
Carmelita

If Carmelita had any chance to worry about the stupid boudewhore’s she would’ve reflected on how much she hated ALL of them but she especially despised Violet. Violet thought she was better than everyone else, smarter than everyone else, and probably thought she was prettier than anyone else too but none of those assumptions were true.

Besides, Carmelita had no time to think about such stupid things like orphans. THIS was her moment to shine. The best part of their plan was slowly breaking up Violets sense of security with her new friends by making Quagmire an actual whore which in Carmelitas opinion wouldn’t be hard.

She was actually really confused which of the hench persons was hers, was it the one with sex toys for hands....well, hooks now or the one still fucking that stupid ugly big boobed Librarian. Either way she was feeling kind of jealous because neither of them were paying much attention to HER.

This explained why she was talking to the new guys, what’s his face sailor, Scar, the wrestler, the black guy, the other black guy...and Steve. They were all fawning over her like EVERY guy should’ve been doing.

“OF COURSE we are wealthy and defenseless.” She didn’t want to be offensive since she didn’t really remember any of there names. And more than likely wouldn’t remember them. Defenseless meant they had lots of security around them, right? Of course it did because she was never wrong.

“But you know what an even better question is, why is the librarian the only bitch getting fucked? Are we actually for realsies waiting for the stupid quagmire girl?”


Isadora

(Earlier)

”Parting is such sweet sorrow...”

Isadora just stared at Klaus as he seemed to be waiting for something. What it was she wasn’t sure. Reassurance, perhaps? She wasn’t sure what exactly he was waiting for but whatever it was, he wasn’t getting it from her. Just a polite smile before turning to go to their broom closet.

A few hours later the sound of her daddy seemed to wake her up from her mental slumber. Would Duncan notice when she left? Did she care?

Her daddy was calling for her but it kind of made her sad that Violet couldn’t join. Violet probably didn’t like the henchmen but once she saw how big and delicious their cocks were, especially her hook daddy than she’d probably change her mind.

Isadora quietly opened the door and slipped out trying to close it silently. She wrapped her arms around her daddy. “Daddy! You really did come back for me...”

Jeremy was a little disappointed that Carmelita was so eager to take a cock that he was denied a dance performance, but Collie was impressed. Collie laughed, his hand already inside her pink panties he wasted no time in sliding them down around her knees. The whole situation amused Collie greatly—an early exit from the hellish criminal detention facility, the unlikely reunion with Fernald, his old quartermaster, Olaf’s grandiose promises of unlimited sexual opportunities—it was like his dreams had all come true at once. Having been detained in an all-male prison for months prior, Collie’s nine-inch cock needed practically no encouragement to reach full mast. He shuffled out of his sailor’s slacks and pushed on the small of Carmelita’s back, doubling her over at the waist while his cock (tattooed along its length with chain links that led to an anchor tattoo on the head) lifted the pleated hem of her short, cheerleading skirt around her waist.

“She’s mocking you, Darren,” Collie taunted his friend who’d taken the low hanging fruit while Olaf was still introducing them to the con, “it’s obvious to everyone that old, fat-titted cow isn’t worth the energy it takes to fuck her worn out cunt. You look like a land-lubber right now.”

‘Land-lubber’ being the ilk of nautical slang to which Collie was accustomed.

While he teased Darren, Collie’s cock was nestled between Carmelita’s ass-cheeks, relishing the smoothness of her pale, young skin. It had been so long since he’d felt anything soft—much less against his cock and balls. When he’d finished talking to Darren, Collie drew his hips back and repositioned his cock between Carmelita’s ready, pink lips and sank anchor all at once, slamming every inch home.

“Fuck you, Colls—I’m just keeping this big cock warm and hard until my turn. This dead fish ain’t doin’ shit for me,” Darren lifted Olivia’s head to show everyone her rolled-back, zoned-out eyes, “she’s barely even moving.”

“Yes, yes, the librarian is useless, but—what is it you sailors say? Any whore if she’s warm—or something to that respect,” Count Olaf remarked over his shoulder in his true accent, adjusting his costume in the mirror, misremembering the phrase ‘any port in a storm’.

“I like you, Red. You’ve got spunk—and you’ll look good covered in it, too,” Collie remarked, addressing Carmelita for the first time, squeezing her ass cheeks as he dropped anchor inside her again and again, “what’s wrong, Jerms? You too good to face-fuck this adorable little cock-junkie? The brig hasn’t turned you queer, has it?”

“Eat shit!” Jeremy shouted back, the scar on his face getting brighter red as he angered, “I’ll show you how we skull-fuck sluts on the mainland.”

Jeremy took a long pull from the bottle of whiskey before releasing his ten-inch cock and feeding it down Carmelita’s throat, pulling on her red ringlets with a clenched fist to keep her mouth open wide enough for him to stuff himself brutally down the smaller girl’s throat. He passed the bottle over her body to Collie, freeing his other hand to grip the back of her head aggressively.

“Don’t be too greedy, fellows,” Elijah, who was British, interjected, slapping his heavy cock across Carmelita’s face as if it were the most natural way to get her attention, “I’d also like a taste of the back of your throat, love. Though, I suppose it’s you who’d be tasting me.”

The others were all beginning to crowd around, taunting and cock-slapping Carmelita when the door creaked open behind them.

*-*-*

Fernald smiled, reunited at last with the Isadora that he himself had engineered, without the pretense of her old personality masking the wonder of his own personal Stepford school girl. He kissed her deeply when she threw her arms around him, practically fucking her face with his tongue and moaning against their joined lips.

“Of course I came back for you,” Fernald smiled when the kiss broke, “no girl of mine is going to sleep in some broom closet. I also brought you some new friends to—ahem, be friends with. Come on, follow me.”

Fernald wanted so badly to squeeze her ass, to feel her firm flesh under that provocative little skirt—but such pleasures were lost to him. Tonight wasn’t about him anyway, at least not directly. Tonight was for him to show off what he’d made of her, the once proud daughter of a once formidable family on the wrong side of a schism. To say that he was feeling conflicting emotions was an understatement.

Collie knew Fernald from before he sided with Olaf and joined his troop. Collie was also an amputee, having lost a foot in a nautical accident—but Collie still had hands. The thought of all those hands all over Isadora made him feel sea sick like his first time on a boat. Nonetheless, he led her across the courtyard to Carmelita’s dorm, hand-in-hook, like a lamb to slaughter.

“Your cheer uniform is ready for you, too. If you do well tonight, like a good girl, you’ll be the new cheerleader before morning.”

Fernald opened the door into Carmelita’s spacious dorm, now packed with young men, all crowded around Carmelita, battering her with huge cocks and pillaging all of her tight young holes. He stood there in the door for a moment, dumbstruck.

“Welcome back, Wittershins!” Collie smirked over his shoulder, dropping anchor again, “what have you brought us.”

“I hope this one knows how to shake it, at least.”

“Yes, girl,” the Man with a Beard but No Hair smiled, “come inside and give us a twirl.”

Carmelita~

Had they asked her to dance? Hmm maybe she’d been slightly distracted by the whole Baudelaire sitch more than she thought she was but, she’d make it up to them. Besides, it wasn’t like they weren’t going to get to this point. Just a little sooner than later.

She opened her mouth to tell Jason, jerome, or whatever his name was but their bantering with each other over powered her. That was annoying. She didn’t like being talked over. BUT she got distracted enough to ignore the boys banter as the sailor dude fingered her.

She shuddered slightly as his cock teased her ass by nestling there for a hot second before plunging inside her pussy.

“Fuck yes!” She cried out.

“I like you, Red. You’ve got spunk—and you’ll look good covered in it, too,”

Carmelita grinned then winked at .....shit! What was his name? Wait, wait—-Sailor boy called him Jerm....so she’d been kind of close. She winked at him before he stuffed her mouth full of his cock. Her tongue twisted around his cock as best as possible as it forced its way down her throat.

Black guy....BRITISH black guy made kinky threats at her and she only gurgled a response since her mouth was full of cock at the moment.

~Isadora~

Isadora moaned into her daddy’s kiss, getting wet as he tongue fucked her mouth. If he’d let her she probably would’ve sucked his dick right there. However, he said they had a party to get to and she didn’t want to embarrass her new daddy.

He guided her to Carmelitas dorm room which looked more like an apartment or studio instead of a dorm. There were lots of guys in there, Carmelita already seemed to have her share of guys with dicks out.

Isadora looked over hesitantly at Ferdinand.

“I hope this one knows how to shake it, at least.”

“Yes, girl,” the Man with a Beard but No Hair smiled, “come inside and give us a twirl.”

Isadora bit her lip then twirled around. Carmelita while busy sucking cock and being fucked rolled her eyes at Isadora because she was so lame!

“Yeah, that’s a cute little ass you got there, babe. Bring it over here!” Collie chuckled as his hips thrust forward to drop anchor inside Carmelita again, “give ‘ol Collie some sugar.”

Without missing a stroke, Collie continued slamming his big cock balls deep into Carmelita while also grasping the back of Isadora’s neck. He pulled her into a lewd kiss, his tongue invading her mouth and wrestling against hers. As she moved closer, his grasp moved down, sliding under her short, pleated skirt and squeezing her ass over her panties.

On the other end of Carmelita, Jeremy was gripping her red ringlets and pulling her face into his lap in opposition to Collie’s thrusting, groaning with pleasure as he tried to nudge Elijah out of the way with his shoulder.

“Wait your turn, Eli. This slut’s face belongs to me right now,” Jeremy objected as his balls slapped Carmelita’s wet chin.

“Well hurry up then, mate. Everyone knows you’re a quick shot—stop pretending that you’ve got staying power.” Elijah countered.

‘Not so fast, now everyone…” Coach Genghis interrupted, “Carmelita is a cheerleader, but Quagmire there isn’t yet. She’s got to earn the right to get her guts stuffed by elite ath-uh-letes like you boys are now. Come over here, girl. We’ve got your first test to become part of the Prufrock Prep Cheer Squad.”

Count Olaf was no more and Coach Genghis was totally in character as he turned around with a terrifying, silicone, double-ended dildo wobbling in his grasp. The phallus was made of individual bulges—each shaped like a princess cut diamond with rounded nubs protruding out from the corners. In total, the phallus must have been three feet long and the barbs got wider and wider as they neared the center, culminating in a centerpiece that was easily the size of a human fist.

Genghis wrested Isadora from Collie’s grasp and led her to the center of the room, instructing her to remove her panties, but not her garter belts or stockings.

“Take off your panties, Miss Quagmire. This here, is gonna be the Spirit Stick Challenge and you’ll be competing against our Head Cheerleader Carmelita,” Genghis instructed, holding his hand out to receive her panties, “each of you will stuff one end of this here big ol’ spirit stick up your tight little asses, then when I say go, you’ll push, pull, clench and quiver—do what evah you can to try and pull the spirit stick out of the other girl’s ass.”

There came a generalized cheer and laughter from the newcomers, while Hooks, Bald and the others were setting up lights and video cameras to capture the event. In the corner of the room, the highly advanced computer system—originally intended to catch Count Olaf—had been hacked and repurposed to send a live feed out to the internet on a web page titled Cheer Sluts 4 U. The box in the center just said “Stream Beginning Soon”.

“Give me her panties,” the man with no hair demanded, “I want to smell them.”

“Sure, here you go,” Genghis agreed, “while you’re trying to steal the spirit stick away from Carmelita, you’ll also be using your mouth on any guy who wants to use it. If you succeed in making him cum, he’ll begin using the vibrators and other toys that we’ve got here to try and distract your oppo-nant—lubing her asshole, vibrating her clit and generally trying to help you win.”

“Oh fuck!” Jeremy, who hadn’t seen a woman in almost two years, proved true to his reputation as his cock erupted inside Carmelita’s mouth, flooding her cheeks and throat with thick, smelly cum that had been backed up in him for too long, the second blast caught her in the face, the third and forth as well, before the fifth just dribbled down to her chin and remained as a dangling arch between his cock and her face.

“Looks like she’s already got an advantage on you, Quagmire,” Genghis sneered, “get over here, Carmelita. Time to show this little Orphan what it really means to be a cheerleader.”

Jeremy pulled his cock out to allow Carmelita to do as she was told, and even though he wasn’t finished, Collie did the same—wanting to utilize his pent-up ejaculation as effectively as he could. It was clear that Olaf had spent some time planning this and he wanted to get the full effect of those machinations.

“So I’m on Red’s team?” Jeremy asked casually, opening the zippered pouch on his olive colored duffel bag, “I’ve got just the thing.”

Jeremy extracted a brown glass pill bottle with a label written in Chinese characters. It was a criminally potent aphrodisiac that he’d acquired through trade from another villain he met during his time in prison. Supposedly one pill was potent enough to make a woman’s entire body as sensitive as a clit. He dumped five of those pills into his palm and clapped his hand over Isadora’s mouth.

“Swallow, orphan!”

The Man With No Hair held Isadora’s panties over his nose and mouth, breathing in deeply as the rest of the boys gathered around where the girls were getting set up. When Genghis signaled his crew, the camera started recording and on the computer monitor, the feed went live.

“Begin!” Genghis demanded.

~ Isadora ~

Isadora felt one of the guys pull her over and grasp her butt. She hadn’t been expecting it so a small squeal left her lips. Her daddy had reassured her that everything would be ok and it was okay that his friends touched her the way her daddy touched her earlier. Still it was odd she wasn’t sure if she wanted anyone else to touch her but she also didn’t want her daddy to get in trouble.

He had told her she would have multiple daddy’s hadn’t he? Were these her multiple daddy’s?

Coach Genghis went over the rules of their new game as Carmelita continued sucking cock. Isadora wiggles out of her panties and handed them to the coach. All the while her daddy stayed silent. Watching as one of the men buried his nose in her panties sent an odd little tingle through her pussy.


He (Jeremy) grabbed a pill and forced it down Isadora’s throat. Well—five of them.

Soon her and Carmelita were both pulling on the spirit stick with their asses, it hurt like hell going in at first and while it hadn’t been fair that Carmelita had gotten a head start on the dude named Jeremy she wasn’t one to complain.

Instead she’d prove her worth by winning this challenge drugged or not.

Carmelita

As Carmelita licked the cum off her lips she sauntered over to where the joy stick or happy stick or whatever it took. Both girls moaned as they pushed their asses onto the joy stick. She wasn’t sure what Jeremy shoved down Isadoras throat but it did have the loser slightly distracted.

Carmelita pulled the spirit stick with her ass throwing Isadora off and felt a tug on her side. Carmelita wasn’t about to lose this though. She had to prove how superior she was at...well—everything.

Jeremy roared with laughter at the spectacle these teens from formerly proud families were making of themselves. How far they could fall without the protection of their secret organization. He slapped Isadora’s ass as she tried desperately to clench her anus around the silicone toy and pull it away from her adversary. A fresh peal of laughter erupted from him at her reaction so he deemed it a good idea to do it again. This would be over in no time.

Collie, on the other hand, wanted a better show. He was quick to jump in on Isadora’s side, already getting close to cumming from his time spent hammering Carmelita’s guts.

“Here,” Collie offered, turning his ass toward Isadora’s face and lifting one of her slender hands up to his tattooed cock, “eat my ass and jerk my cock, I’ll be dumping on your sweet face in no time, then we can even the score.”

Once Isadora’s hand was in place on his shaft, Collie grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face into his ass, his fingers curling under the dainty crown braid at the back of her head. Meanwhile, Jeremy had renewed his efforts at spanking Isadora’s round ass off of the Spirit Stick, spanking her ass bright red with overlapping handprints.

“You’re doomin’ your side, mate!” Elijah speculated, presenting his long, hard cock to Carmelita’s face, “who’s gonna want their knob slobbed on after she’s been munching down on your asshole?”

“Unless I’ve got a better strategy,” Collie moaned his answer, turning all at once to face Isadora, pumping his cock a few good times and the exploding across her face with thick, heavy cum—pent-up, overdue cum, “time to level the playing field a little.”

Collie grabbed a plastic bottle of clear lube and while his dick was still ejaculating into Isadora’s face, he squirted a long, arcing stream of thick lube onto Carmelita’s asshole where she was trying to grip the toy. In an instant, it was an even match again.

“You’d better recruit some more allies before Elijah finishes,” Collie warned Isadora.

~Carmelita~

Carmelita scrunched up her cute face focusing on trying to pull the spirit stick out of Isadora’s ass. She hated to admit it and she probably never would outloud but the orphans ass had a lot of strength.

“HAAAA! Take that orphan!” She taunted when Jeremy slapped the orphans ass throwing her off guard. She was SO happy she’d gotten a head start and now had the upper advantage. Her eyes widened though as one of the guys god, she almost wished she had a better memory or actually cared when they were introduced because she couldn’t for the life of her remember what his name was.

ANYWAYS, she smirked at his instructions to Isadora. Oh there was no way she was winning now. Not with her having to eat that dudes ass and the funny thing Isadora was going along with it. She must’ve been super desperate. Carmelita eagerly took the next guys cock as he too taunted assboy.

This was gonna be SUCH an easy win.

~Isadora~

”Haaaaa take that orphan!”

Her body tingled as she felt the smack of her ass nearly making her lose focus. She was going to lose wasn’t she? She didn’t want to and she struggled to keep the spirit stick in her ass grunting as she pulled. Carmelita moaned and stomped her foot in the background.

The sound of the one of the men on her side giving her an offer lifted her spirits partially. She nearly slipped as the guy slapping her ass kept slapping it. She wouldn’t be able to sit straight for a week if this kept up.

Isadora began stroking his cock as her tongue slowly grazed over his asshole. Desperate times calls for desperate measures and she was desperate. She couldn’t lose so easily to Carmelita. If she lost she probably wouldn’t be put on the cheer squad and daddy would be disappointed with her.

No she would win this. She used her free hand to make a jerking motion to any guys who were willing to let her jack em off at least.
 
Last edited:
((Collaborated works of UPH and princesssexci))


Collie groaned loudly as he felt Isadora’s warm, pink tongue writhing against his asshole, just how he liked to be licked. Collie was every-inch a pirate, a man of the sea and his tastes tended toward the extreme. It only made his anchor-tattooed cock swell more in the grasp of her slender fingers as she jerked him, when she somehow managed to maintain herself upright while raising another hand to offer another hand-job. She was essentially propped up by the pressure of her face between Collie’s cheeks and her intense grip on his cock.

“Shiver-me-timbers!” Collie exclaimed in a moment of exuberant bliss, shiver-me-timbers being a well-known pirate expression, derived from the metaphor of rough seas rattling the deck-boards on a ship—an expression which here indicates pleasant surprise, “yes!”

Collie couldn’t hold it anymore, but Isadora couldn’t let it go, there was a brief moment where his body buckled in midair and his balls were trying to cum but her grasp was preventing his seed from rising through his shaft. He reached back, making unintelligible sounds of pleasure and pain, grabbing her by her long, chestnut colored hair and lifting her off of him. He held her there, with her back arched, mouth hanging open like a fish, with barely enough time to turn around and blast her face and mouth with a huge, thick load.

In seconds she was fully glazed in his cum, dripping from her eyelashes, draped across the bridge of her nose, coating the center of her tongue and dangling from her chin to her school tie. Collie followed his climax with a loud spit into her open mouth, his saliva mixing with his cum on her tongue. At that same moment, Carlos was all too pleased to offer his cock into Isadora’s waiting grasp.

“I don’t mind a dirty mouth, suck my cock, slut,” Carlos smirked, his eyes burgundy red from smoking that shared Verdant Flammable Device.

“Can’t tempt me with that used up hole,” Darren chuckled, lifting one of Isadora’s fishnet-wrapped legs to slip under her, on his back, “but I’ll help you keep that butthole tight with my big black cock!”

Darren slammed his thick cock balls deep into Isadora’s tight pussy, halting the movement of the spirit stick, which had been slipping out of her, as her anus clenched up, being so full from the other side. Collie lowered her onto Darren’s chest, letting her lower her other hand to the ground before Carlos offered his cock to Isadora’s attentions.

Collie emptied the rest of the industrial bottle of lube onto Isadora’s ass. This competition was coming down to the wire.

“Dig deep now, ladies!” Coach Genghis shouted, while Fernald shot over his shoulder, “now is when you FIGHT for it!”

While Isadora wasn’t a Virgin she’d never actually been on the other side of tasting someone’s ass before. In fact, her sex life up to this point had been boring. She’d never actually had her own ass eaten. The taste was interesting, dirty and raunchy. But she had to do what she had to do to win her spot on the cheerleading squad.

“Shiver me timbers!!!”

Isadora could only assume she was doing okay with stroking the pirate, Collie and eating him out. When his body buckled he grabbed her by the hair and she gasped as he pulled to face his cock before it erupted all over her face and mouth. Her ass still gripping the joy stick.

Carmelita on the other hand was tugging as hard as she could and it seemed to be working. The irony of Isadora getting mouth fucked was that she was losing focus on the main goal.

Stupid slut.

Isadora swallowed what was in her mouth so she could take on another cock as it bobbed in front of her. She guided it into her mouth as the black dude shoved his cock in her ass keeping the spirit stick in place. Isadora moaned with the cock in her mouth while being fucked while also trying to keep the spirit stick in her ass she pulledand Carmelita pulled more screaming in aggravation.

Carlos sighed, keeping his grip on Isadora’s now fraying crown braid as he buried his uncircumcised cock into her slender, young throat again and again. He paid no attention to how well she was able to take him as Darren slid his thick cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her ass, joining the last few bulbs of the silicone toy in her ass. Darren wrapped his large hands around Isadora’s thighs, loving the feeling of the fishnet material surrounding her firm, athletic thighs. Darren pushed her into his upward thrusts time and again.

By now the potent (and addictive) aphrodisiac drug was fully diffused in Isadora’s system and it wouldn’t be long before she got swept up on the crashing waves of a very long chain of orgasms, if the R&D on the drug were to be believed.

Coach Genghis was standing over the whole scene, his big cock standing up straight like a tent pole in his red sweats. Eager for an end to this game so that he could take his own turn with the loser. By now, Elijah was ready to finish and pulled out of Carmelita’s mouth, tugging his cock a last few times to ejaculate across her face and finally into her mouth. Resting his cockhead on her tongue as the last of his climax dribbled onto her tongue.

“There’s a good slag,” Elijah chuckled, patting her on the head, “time to end this li’l game, eh love?”

Elijah winked at Carmelita before kneeling down and shoving his finger against Darren’s nutsack, feeling out his prostate and giving it a good, firm stroke. The action caused Darren’s cock to practically explode inside Isadora’s overworked anus, the sudden burst of cum flooding out the last of the spirit stick until it and Darren’s cock were squeezed out with a squirt of white jizz.

“Carmelita is the winner!” Genghis exclaimed, helping her to her feet while also cautious not to get any cum on himself, “as I knew she would. Sorry, Orphan. I’m afraid you’re just not good enough. Looks like there’s nothing you can dew to change my mind. Nothing at all. Even if you beg.”

In contrast to his words, Genghis pulled out his veiny, hard cock, pointing it at the exhausted Isadora and stroking it slowly. Something of a challenge, something of a threat, something of a promise. The man with a Beard but no hair was still in his seat, jacking off much more determinedly as he watched.

Meanwhile, Bald scooped Carmelita up into his arms and carried her back to her bedroom to pamper and reward her however she would desire or allow him.

~Isadora~

Isadora was full absolutely full of cock, with one guys cock down her throat and another going at her ass. She’d already done it for what seemed like. Million times but she moaned around Carlos’ cock as it jabbed down her throat over and over and over again. The cock in her ass which belonged to Darren had the beads of the spirit stick tickling her ass two. God it all felt so fucking good. She could probably stay in this position forever and not even care if she missed classes.

Isadora has forgotten about the whole keep the spirit stick in your ass thing while Darren’s balls and without warning cum shot up inside her as the other guy who had just cum on Carmelita. She instantly felt the spirit stick slip out of her.

That of course reminded her of her goal but damn it the cum in her ass felt sooo good, made her feel like the best little slut even if she hadn’t won.

“Carmelita is the winner!” Genghis exclaimed, helping her to her feet while also cautious not to get any cum on himself, “as I knew she would. Sorry, Orphan. I’m afraid you’re just not good enough. Looks like there’s nothing you can dew to change my mind. Nothing at all. Even if you beg.”

The sound of the door clicking as the bald guy and Carmelita left echoed as her eyes stayed focus on his cock.

“You’re hard.” She said pointing out the obvious, and glanced at the Man with a Beard who was still jacking off, they both were extremely turned on and hadn’t had any relief. “You guys haven’t got off yet what if I change that? I mean he can watch if that’s what he likes but what about you coach? That can’t be comfortable to sleep on. “ without waiting for a response she grabbed his dick and started stroking, “can I be cheerleader then?”

It also helped that Isadora was still incredibly AND wanted on the cheer team.

“What do you say?”

~Carmelita~

“Carmelita is the winner!”

Of course she was the winner as if there would be any doubt. She didn’t even need to tune into what Cosch Ghenghis was saying. She was still the best in school and the sexiest and the best head giver and fucker, she was reaaaaaalllly good at fucking.

That’s why none of the guys wanted to help Isadora, she was new but not the sexiest. No one could beat Carmelita at that.

She yawned slightly licking some of the cum off her lips as her Baldy carried her to her room.

It felt good to still be a winner.

“Oh what an am-bitch-yus offer, little one,” Coach Genghis mused, taunting Isadora with his cock while still keeping it out of reach, “but I’m afraid that I can’t just let you onto the squad for one or two sexual favors—howev-uh, if you’d be willing to undergo a pro-bation-ary period, and take on certain… ongoing duties for the squad, then there just might be a spot available for you.”

Genghis signaled the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender who revealed the fruits of their sewing at last. It was a cheer uniform, similar to Carmelita’s except that this one was even more lewd and instead of pink, it was light, baby blue. The top was embroidered with the word “WHORE” and it included a collar and white, lace-trimmed fishnets.

While Isadora looked at what would inevitably be her cheer uniform, Carlos grabbed the side of her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth, casually ejaculating into her cheek before dismissively pushing her head back where it had been and making his way to one of the couches to get a few hours rest before school started.

“As the Squad Whore, it would be your responsibility to make sure that every student athlete and every faculty member in the school has their sexual needs met at all times—this is quite a commitment, you understand,” Genghis was explaining, using his cock to lure Isadora on her hands and knees across the filthy floor, “but if you’re a good, little whore, we can make you a full-fledged squad member in no time.

“Why don’t you climb up on top of my friend there and show him what that tight, little, teenage pussy can do. He’s going to be the new Principal, starting tomorrow. If you do a good job, I’ll stick my cock in your ass. By then, you’ll be the Squad Whore and you can wear your new uniform to school this morning.”

By now, the sky outside the dorm windows was turning blue, indicating that the sun was beginning to crest the horizon.

“You’ll also, naturally, be expected to obey anything I—your coach, tells you, without question or complaint. Is that understood? Good. Now get to work fucking that old, principal cock and you’d better be enthusiastic about it or this opportunity goes buh-bye.”

Isadora couldn’t be on the team? She pouted before Coach Genghis forced his Vick into her mouth she suckled a bit before he came a little then pulled out as he spoke making his way over to the couch. She followed behind on her hands and knees because she ached so much from the earlier gang bang.

And she was still so fucking horny. She stopped mid crawl to look at the baby blue uniform. It was sooo cute! And while it didn’t look exactly like Carmelita’s it meant that she was one step closer to achieving her goal of becoming a cheerleader.

“As the Squad Whore, it would be your responsibility to make sure that every student athlete and every faculty member in the school has their sexual needs met at all times—this is quite a commitment, you understand,”

She finished crawling her way over to the coach and his friend with a beard but no hair as he explained that if she was good she’d get the uniform but first she had to fuck his friend or she’d lose her chance. Her eyes widened in fear and she stood and straddled the old guy with a beard rubbing and teasing his cock with her pussy before slowly sliding down.

“Holy fuck!” She cried out as she began to ride with such enthusiasm that if anyone were to walk by they would naturally assume that she was enjoying herself which she was so it wouldn’t have been a wrong assumption.

Plus, she REALLY wanted that uniform.

The man with a beard but no hair grinned wide, grasping Isadora’s firm, slender hips in his hands and dragging her down onto his rigid shaft as she moaned and screamed. He leaned his perfectly bald head forward to suck on one of her perky tits that he deemed to be the cleaner of the two—glazed as she was in the jizz of his subordinates. Her original school uniform was all but ruined by now, ripped open in the middle to expose her breasts, buttons missing, her skirt bunched up around her waist and everywhere splattered with cum.

Fernald continued filming despite his raging hard-on. He was feeling jealous and inadequate—but those feelings just amplified how sexy he found Isadora’s debasement. He was considering, for the first time, that he himself might be a pervert.

It didn’t take much of Isadora, writhing and moaning around on the man with a beard’s lap before Count Olaf decided to take her newly resized asshole for a test drive. She was still leaking Darren’s cum, but Olaf was less shy than the man with a beard when it came to other people’s cum. He waited for her legs to flex and for Isadora to be pushed up and back, higher on Beard’s shaft for another thrust and just before he brought her back down into his lap, Coach Genghis grasped her firm ass cheeks and stuffed his long, veiny cock balls deep into her ass. As the coach pressed himself into her, his thrust shoved Isadora back into Beard’s lap, filling her completely in both of her young and inexperienced holes.

“Now that’s the kind of commitment I’m lookin’ for!” Coach Genghis exclaimed as he pinned her down into his mentor’s lap. “Now wriggle, you desperate, little, whore. Jerk these old cocks off with your tiny, unworthy body for the chance to be our school whore!”

Even hearing himself, made Olaf feel more excited. This was the performance of his lifetime! He only wished that so much of what he’d done to get them to this point weren’t illegal—otherwise he’d surely be recognized with awards and accolades for such a moving portrayal.

“Good little cheer slut. Beg us, beg us old faculty members to fill you up with our thick, hot cum!”


Lemony Snicket

”I suppose by now, you’ve grasped the essence of Count Olaf’s vile scheme has become clear to you,” Lemony, who was watching the scene from outside Carmelita’s dorm window, narrated while turning back toward the school courtyard, ”It’s been said many times that a new day represents new opportunity, a fresh beginning. In the musical, Annie, the titular orphan sings a famous hopeful ballad, entitled: The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, expressing this same sentiment in song.

“Unfortunately, for these particular orphans, the sun would not come out tomorrow, as this new day bore no fresh opportunities or renewed hope for the Baudelaires or their newfound friends, the Quagmires. Another reason the sun would not come out tomorrow, the weather was overcast and cloud cover prevented such an event.

“While Isadora’s situation was indeed dire and lamentable, with her mind hypnotically broken and her young body used as a semen tank for villains—Violet and Klaus’ situation was equally in peril of descending from merely unfortunate to historically tragic. Though Violet’s mind was still her own, she was about to have an unwanted encounter that would alter her view of herself and her place in the world deeply and would plant terrible roots in her subconscious.”


At this point, Lemony had crossed campus to the open square where the “Orphan Shack” sat. He stood outside for barely more than a moment before Billy stormed into the square, looking weary and upset.

”There’s an expression for someone when they’re acting angry and irrational, first thing in the morning. They are said to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, though most properly Feng Shui’d rooms will have the bed against a wall for the sake of flow, there is still understood to be a connection between one’s sleep patterns and their feelings of irrational anger and aggression. In the case of Klaus’ classmate, Billy, his sleep patterns had been very adversely affected by Count Olaf’s sinister machinations.”

With a huff of rage, Billy kicked the metal door inward against the metal wall, making the whole metal shack ring with calamitous noise.

“Wake the fuck up, Orphans!” Billy shouted at the top of his lungs, causing Sunny to cry out in alarm, “I didn’t get a damn wink of sleep last night because your filthy, fucking whore of a girlfriend was up all night moaning and screaming in the dorms! Now I’m tired, I’m horny and I’m pissed off!”

Billy clearly had a large erection inside his charcoal slacks, his belt wasn’t even buckled, but rather dangling from belt loops like a leather frame around his boner.

“Now, either you!” Billy pointed accusatorily at Violet, “come suck my cock, or I’m going to take you!” this time, he pointed at Klaus, “out to the front drive and bash your head off the flagpole until that pathetic stutter becomes a permanent condition. Then at lunch we’re going to play kick the baby!”
 
~Isadora~

It was early early morning and Isadora was still bouncing up and down on the two cocks one in her ass the other in her pussy. She would earn that baby blue cheerleading suit if it killed her. And it wouldn’t necessarily kill her per se, just make her incredibly sore. In the corner she spotted her main daddy watching her. She hoped he wasn’t jealous though because his was the cock she would forever crave. She just wanted to make him proud and hadn’t he mentioned not wanting to fuck her if she didn’t make the team?

“Now wriggle, you desperate, little, whore. Jerk these old cocks off with your tiny, unworthy body for the chance to be our school whore!”

Isadora obeyed wriggling around jerking the two cocks with her ass and pussy. “Fuck fuck yeah...” she was eager to have them cumming inside her. It didn’t even bother her right now that neither of them had condoms on. All that mattered was that she was getting a fucking of a lifetime.

“Good little cheer slut. Beg us, beg us old faculty members to fill you up with our thick, hot cum!”

“Yes please please pretty please cum in my ass and pussy. Mark me, make me your little cheer whore.” She moaned beginning to writhe against them both, she was still sensitive from the earlier gang bang so it wasn’t like it’d be hard to get her off.


~Violet~

It was far too early to be awake even for Violet. She hadn’t had the best sleep there was considering her and her siblings lived in what was probably the smallest vacancy this school had. A spot that wasn’t even meant for kids or anyone really to live. However, their living conditions and their sleep wasn’t really considered and almost made Count Olaf’s attic look like a mansion.

Another reason for her unrestful sleep was Billy one of the athletes from yesterday barging into their pathetic little shack causing Sunny to scream and turning Klaus into a stuttering mess. As Billy made his demands and threats she looked over at her two siblings.

Was this their life now?

“Leave them out of this and....” she hestitated. The last thing she wanted to do was become some stupid athletes whore even for 30 minutes ( and that was the maximum she was giving him to cum) but she wouldn’t let him bully her brother and sister.

“Klaus take Sunny and go get some food from the cafeteria. I’m sure she’s hungry.”

“You don’t have to do this, Violet. We can tell Vice Principal...”

The look she gave him cut off his sentence. Did he really think the Vice Principal would do anything? All that man cares about was his horrible violin playing. When he left with Sunny she closed the door and locked it.

“Like I said leave them out of this and I’ll do it.” She got down on her knees and pulled his cock out cringing at the sight. Just like she would have married Count Olaf to protect her siblings, she’d suck Billy’s cock. It was the protective spirit in her.

However she didn’t realize that this would probably be the first of her down fall.
 
Back
Top