Celebrity D/s

Tilda Swinton is definitely up to something, but I wouldn't be confident in making a call either way with her.
 
Shemar Moore.

Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking based on his character on Criminal Minds and his use of the words 'baby girl'.

My GFs and I just had a big convo about this the other day.
I concur.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I ever thought he was Dom, or if I just hoped and wanted him to Dom me.

But Keith Urban would make my knickers wet if I wore them. :devil:
 
I am sure this thread has been done before, but not by me, and it therefore might as well not have been done at all.

I was struck by the silliest thought today which refused to leave me. There are two series of palaentology for tinies in the UK, presented by a chap callled Andy. The details don't matter, but in the first he is very much the assistant, and in the second he sits in the middle of a hierarchy, with hs own assistant but also his very clear boss (both are female).

So, me being me, I immediately thought 'Oh, he's a switch. That's vaguely interesting.'

So, I hope for a bit of fun, I wondered what other celebrities have made you think they must be Dominant/submissive, and why?

For example, Face from the A Team is so obviously a gimp. :D

I love the A-Team. :D
 
Universe help me my first thought when reading this is the guy from that English Rainbow show was ahead of his time as a Furry.

Not d/s necessarily, but that's what popped into my head.


And for some reason I can totally see Captain Kangaroo as a leatherman.
 
Last edited:
Probably only Australians or Eurovision tragics will recognise her, but Lee Lin Chin has a glorious older-woman-domme vibe going, even if a lot of that is scripted.

Salma Hayek: domme, so very domme.

Tom Hiddleston: sub, but you have to keep wiping that smirk off his face.
 
Last edited:
Random insane thought:

Do you think Jeremy Corbyn's idea of dirty talk is being told he's a greedy capitalist 1%er?

Maybe his wife forces him to read Ayn Rand when he's been bad.

Dear God, now I have images of May in full Domme latex and leather outfits in my head! MINDBLEACH! :eek:
 
Dear God, now I have images of May in full Domme latex and leather outfits in my head! MINDBLEACH! :eek:
*retch*

And there I was thinking this was the most horrifying picture I've ever seen;

hands-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgDfw5CGmXni5KDZsPfD2vs0yScU8-6iNxbF_PZpLvPc.jpg
 
I kinda imagine Tom Cruise as David Miscavige's sub. Collared and wearing a cock cage that only David has the key to.
 
Anthony Bourdain ... again, not sure quite what, but that guy is definitely into some kinky fuckery.
And you get a good meal!
 
Back
Top