Short Shorts

tumblr_oc0zoswUVh1tikg41o1_500.jpg

Now we're talking! ;)

It's probably a good thing that you don't have your PMs enabled.

You'd be bombarded with PMs.

See, I know it's unfair on those who might have legitimate questions that they'd rather not blurt out on the board, but I've had too many problems on other forums iin the past with people thinking that sexy pictures = my personal slut that I can demand anything of.

And you wear them so well!

Danke! :kiss:

You're very welcome. Maybe not so much stalking as lustfully worshipping your lovely body...:devil::kiss:

Well, whatever semantics you care to use, as long as it's working out for you. :D

See, I know it's unfair on those who might have legitimate questions that they'd rather not blurt out on the board, but I've had too many problems on other forums iin the past with people thinking that sexy pictures = my personal slut that I can demand anything of.

Danke! :kiss:

Well, whatever semantics you care to use, as long as it's working out for you. :D

Indeed it is. Working for me is one way to put it. ;)

I'd like to say that it's different here, but that'd be a total lie.

A lot of your PMs would be nice. But a lot wouldn't be. And there would be a lot of both.

Back