Fingerfucking 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mxa8w9ohHF1t2e9czo1_400.gif
I could go for this right now.

love this thread, something so different about an orgasm with you are fingering and feeling her body completely lose it. then hopefully having the favor returned

Nothing better than standing over my man while he lays in bed, stroking his cock with one hand and finger fucking me with the other... two fingers pounding my hot, sweet pussy, hitting that magic spot with every thrust while I frantically rub my swollen clit. That g-spot orgasm that goes on and on making my legs quiver while my juices rain down on him, but he keeps pounding into me until my clit action and the sight of him furiously pumping his swollen cock as his cum fountains over his hand sends me over the top and I cry aloud as my cunt spasms around his fingers and I have to grab his hand and press it to my pulsing clit. Then I turn and lower myself over him, my now streaming pussy pressed to his mouth and his sticky, softening cock in mine and we lick one another clean.

Finger fucking

I never tried driving and doing it myself but a few
times I have been finger fucked while my
guy was driving or while I was driving! Always hot!

I never tried driving and doing it myself but a few
times I have been finger fucked while my
guy was driving or while I was driving! Always hot!

Give it a try next time on your way home from work and let us know how it when. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back