What what, in the butt

base10

Literotica Guru
What's the craziest thing you put in your butthole???

I've used a vibrating prostate massager, and regular butt plugs :D

I've only had two things in my butt:
1. CJ's finger
2. CJ's cock.

I haven't graduated to crazy things yet. Lol

Let's see:
Several woman's fingers
Butt Plug
Vibrating Butt Plug
N Joy Wand - that thing is brutal to the point my ass is soar for 2 weeks. Finally had to just get rid of it.
Several Woman's tongues
Aneros: Helix, Ice, and Vice. Vice hands down the best! As a man you have not lived till you had a prostate orgasm!

Thanks for putting that stupid song in my head

Let me think...

Besides the typical cock/fingers/dildo/plug/toy...when horny, alone and without sex toys (or the real thing):

-Empty beer bottle neck
-Highlighter
-Hairbrush & comb handles
-Razor & toothbrush handles
-Mascara & other makeup tubes
-Banana

Of those, the beer bottle worked best...I should probably get a glass dildo. :D

Your question reminded me that I used to put crayons in there. LOL, now I don't have to, guys are good about offering to put things in there for me.

Loving the variety of objects, love how dirty everybody here is

I'm a great fan of anal play and often use butt plugs, aneros devices, or anal vibrators, but the strangest thing was a frozen hot dog back in my college days.

Vibes

What's the craziest thing you put in your butthole???

I've used a vibrating prostate massager, and regular butt plugs :D

Yup, I got some fun ones. Love to stick one up my ass and edge on Tumblr.

Let me think...

Besides the typical cock/fingers/dildo/plug/toy...when horny, alone and without sex toys (or the real thing):

-Empty beer bottle neck
-Highlighter
-Hairbrush & comb handles
-Razor & toothbrush handles
-Mascara & other makeup tubes
-Banana

Of those, the beer bottle worked best...I should probably get a glass dildo. :D

awesome...butt there was something about banana that made me smile:)

hi

i think nothing feels better than a young endowed virile bbc bareback in the rectum, especially the moment of ejaculation.

I've had nothing in my butt. I'm sure the "Don't knock it til you've tried it " expression applies here. The idea just hasn't appealed to me. Assplay in my marriage is all on my wife. Her ass recently experienced my fingers, tongue, and cock. But I'm the only guy who's ever been in there. Now that we're in this hotwife lifestyle I'm sure another man will eventually get in there.

What I can't remember for the life of me is how I got into ass play. I almost want to say that during a BJ from a GF a finger slip or something.

For me it was a finger in me during a blow job, some of the best orgasms are with things in my butt.
wisk handle, looked like my butt plug so i had to try it.

Back