I Admit It...I Have A Huge Foot Fetish :)

Here's a couple of my feet .

Vicky

Beautiful! I don't have a foot fetish, but I *love* pedicures! Your pretty toes excited me more than anything I've seen in awhile. Maybe that does mean I have a fascination with pretty feet, hehe.

Beautiful! I don't have a foot fetish, but I *love* pedicures! Your pretty toes excited me more than anything I've seen in awhile. Maybe that does mean I have a fascination with pretty feet, hehe.

lol thanks Tiamo much appreciated ;)

Vicky

Some people take long breaks, but I think he'll be back.

Until then, here's one I took specifically for his thread! I just couldn't find it until you bumped it up Dri!

I always get pedicures and this time I put some art on the toes!

She did a nice job, Tiamo... your feet deserve it!! :)

Thank you ;)

Vicky
Anytime, Vicky!!
neIzD0B.gif

Some people take long breaks, but I think he'll be back.

Until then, here's one I took specifically for his thread! I just couldn't find it until you bumped it up Dri!

I always get pedicures and this time I put some art on the toes!

I'm back for more of the sexiest and tastiest women on Lit. And they are on right here on this thread :D:D:rose::rose::heart: Tiamo Wow you make yourself into a piece of lady-candy and I am dying for a taste! :heart::heart::heart: please insert those tasty painted nails into my mouth now!! :D

Where are all my sexy FootsieBabes? :D:D:D
Won't one of you lovelies please rock my world with a photo? :heart::heart::devil::devil::rose::rose:

I like this sandals...
neIzD0B.gif

fSkZAD6.jpg

Back