I Admit It...I Have A Huge Foot Fetish :)

I don't know where blue sky is but I will be happy to stand in
No extra charge

I should put my old profile back up

It mentioned heels
Okay Magicmikeaustin... until Bluesky8888 return you're in charge!! :D ;)

vJZL0jK.jpg

Let's try once again...
neIzD0B.gif

24Pdpcu.jpg

Dri, Dri, Dri, my lord so beyond sexy with these amazingly soft and perfect and oh so suckable toes!! Sorry I haven't been around as much in the past couple weeks, but I am about to change all that just so that I can enjoy more of you in this footsie thread. You make me so.....(I think you know what I'm about to say) :D:D:D:rose::rose::heart::heart:

Dri, Dri, Dri, my lord so beyond sexy with these amazingly soft and perfect and oh so suckable toes!! Sorry I haven't been around as much in the past couple weeks, but I am about to change all that just so that I can enjoy more of you in this footsie thread. You make me so.....(I think you know what I'm about to say) :D:D:D:rose::rose::heart::heart:
Thanks my dear Bluesky8888..... I'll try my best to keep this thread going...
neIzD0B.gif

6RZ9hcz.jpg

Oh my goodness, god bless you for showing all the other lovely ladies of Lit that sharing pics of high heels and sexy toes is the best :D:D:heart::heart:

Your little stripper chick in your signature is a great optical illusion. Sometimes it looks like shes spinning to her left, and other times spinning to her right. I was just watching it for a pretty long time...weed works! :devil::heart::rose:

Oh my goodness, god bless you for showing all the other lovely ladies of Lit that sharing pics of high heels and sexy toes is the best :D:D:heart::heart:

Your little stripper chick in your signature is a great optical illusion. Sometimes it looks like shes spinning to her left, and other times spinning to her right. I was just watching it for a pretty long time...weed works! :devil::heart::rose:
fWbaRJG.gif
... thank you so much for the compliments!!
aG374fX.gif

v4jV201.jpg

Not the greatest pic of my feet.. But hopefully some of you might like it

Just because I felt like taking a random picture..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Dear Bluesky8888,
Did you give up this thread?
mZNh5RC.gif

Maybe he did... let try again!! ;)

mP2QvpN.jpg

OMG me too! Everybody thinks its weird to find a girl that likes feet! Well lots do but they don't admit it! My girl and I love each others feet! I only like girl feet though because I only like girls!

Such cute and sexy pictures in here!

Where is Bluesky8888?
mZNh5RC.gif

Some people take long breaks, but I think he'll be back.

Until then, here's one I took specifically for his thread! I just couldn't find it until you bumped it up Dri!

I always get pedicures and this time I put some art on the toes!

Here's a couple of my feet .

Vicky

Attachments

• Vicky feet 3.jpg
    Vicky feet 3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Vicky feet1.jpg
    Vicky feet1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Vicky feet4.jpg
    Vicky feet4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2