Dirty talk

Dirty talk is the best. I'm done within seconds when it starts. Love it.

Wow..there are many that stand out in my mind.

I think one is many years ago being in a threeway with a former neighbor of ours. She was in a dud of a marriage and one Saturday afternoon, she came by our home. She was gorgeous. Redhead, with large C cup tits about 5'5". Without lengthy details, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. She had watched my husband and I for a bit then our mutual attentions turned to her. I went down on her while he sucked his cock. Finally, he moved over and mounted her. I can still remember her legs spread wide allowing him to take her, her hands had slid up the back of his muscular arms and were gripping his triceps. Fingernails painted red, digging into him a bit. I was laying to their left, propped up, legs spread playing with my pussy, when she glanced over and the reality of it all hit her. She looked me in the eyes and said, " OMG ,you husbands fucking me!!!"..her voice trailed off as she went into orgasms thrusting her pussy up on the length of his cock. I will never forget the expression on her face and the way she said what she said. It was one hell of an experience.

Wow... That's exactly what i was looking for! Sounds incredibly horny.. Did you cum while you watched them?

first time I ever ended up licking the ex's ass she started freaking out. she then grabbed my head and buried it deep between her cheeks. she was getting off like crazy and started screaming "lick my ass you dirty bastard."

the more I licked she harder she bucked against my tongue. she ended up coming so hard and screaming her lungs out calling me every name in the book. and this was from a lady who never cussed or swore one bit. it was a huge turn on. :D

Reserved school counselor wife

My wife is a 53 year old school counselor. She's no prude, as we've swung a bit, and she has a semi-regular black boyfriend in Shreveport (we're in Dallas), but she is not especially prone to really dirty talk or wild sex. But recently she's begun to really get me off as we're fucking, when she'll almost start to refer to her pussy in the third person, such as "Do you like how my pussy is jacking off your cock?", or "My pussy likes sucking your cock almost as much as I do." Amazingly hot and gets me off within seconds every time.

I was on a date with an ex-gf a number of years ago, it was actually our first date, we hit it off at coffee and ended up back in her car listening to music and talking when we started making out, hands started roaming and soon I had her shirt up while she pulled her tits out as I started to suck on them, licking her nipples but it wasn't until I started biting them and pulling on them with my teeth that she started to moan loudly and grabbing my hair and pushing my mouth closer to her while saying "harder....I want to still feel it in the morning." Mmm, fuck yes. Best first date ever.

This thread needs a bump.

I remember the first time my wife talked dirty to me. I generally take a long time to come, and often my wife (who always has come several times already) was getting either sore or tired and wanted to speed things along. I was taking her from behind, she turned her head and out of the blue said, "You love fucking your fat whore wife, don't you?" That made me come instantly, and also opened up the gateway to much more dirty talk.

Wow..there are many that stand out in my mind.

I think one is many years ago being in a threeway with a former neighbor of ours. She was in a dud of a marriage and one Saturday afternoon, she came by our home. She was gorgeous. Redhead, with large C cup tits about 5'5". Without lengthy details, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. She had watched my husband and I for a bit then our mutual attentions turned to her. I went down on her while he sucked his cock. Finally, he moved over and mounted her. I can still remember her legs spread wide allowing him to take her, her hands had slid up the back of his muscular arms and were gripping his triceps. Fingernails painted red, digging into him a bit. I was laying to their left, propped up, legs spread playing with my pussy, when she glanced over and the reality of it all hit her. She looked me in the eyes and said, " OMG ,you husbands fucking me!!!"..her voice trailed off as she went into orgasms thrusting her pussy up on the length of his cock. I will never forget the expression on her face and the way she said what she said. It was one hell of an experience.
Mmmmmmmm so sexy

I love dirty talk, but we tend to do it more by text or phone when we're apart, rather than in person, when visuals take over...

Dirty talk....

A few that stand out in my mind, like many said on here, maybe not that dirty or sexy, but at that moment, in that context....I'll never forget....

1- "........fuck my slutty little mouth". (Jennifer Aniston in horrible bosses, so hot! Lol)

2- pulls his cock out of my mouth, leans down and gives me a gentle kiss before making deep intense eye contact with me....."I want you to swallow my cum.....can you do that for me?" (Me when I was younger with a much older boy)

3- getting fucked in missionary by a complete stranger, I pushed myself up so that we were face to face, looked him straight in the eye and said....."I want you to fill my slutty pussy full of cum". (My first foursome and telling a complete stranger what to do at the request of someone else)

In the middle of fucking just as I was about to cum I asked my live in girlfriend at the time to talk dirty to me so she grabs me by the hair and pulls me closer to her and whispers in my ear "I cleaned the restroom and the kitchen today"

If you haven't cum while laughing hysterically I suggest it highly.

Ha!

In the middle of fucking just as I was about to cum I asked my live in girlfriend at the time to talk dirty to me so she grabs me by the hair and pulls me closer to her and whispers in my ear "I cleaned the restroom and the kitchen today"

If you haven't cum while laughing hysterically I suggest it highly.

Haha! I'm gonna use that one!

don't

Haha! I'm gonna use that one!

Don't use it do it, the restroom is filthy....

Wife was getting ig big time doggy style, she was a bit drunk when she reached between her legs to grab my balls, pinching and pulling them, quiet painful!

I was thinking of how best to say ease up with the balls without killing the moment when she started saying "fuck me you cunt, fuck me hard you dirty cunt, you cunt fuck me"

Not a word she normally uses, and not normal for her to be so demanding in that vocal way but what a turn on, she could of ripped my balls off at the moment :D

I was with an ex boyfriend, and right before he came inside me he tells me, "you're so hot, so wet, so tight" If I hadn't of cum, I would have right there.

But, recently it has to be "you are mine" Still makes me melt a little whenever I hear it.

So I got my tongue up this chick's ass and she turns to me and says, "Hey, do I know you?"

Dice Clay

One of my favorite memories (in my short time of actually having sex) is one time when my FWB and I were hooking up. I was laying on my back, he was pumping a toy inside my pussy, and I had my fingers on my clit. He told me he was going to count down from 20 to my orgasm and I couldn't cum before or afterwards. We were nearing 1 and I was about to cum and he was dragging it out. I was begging "Please don't make me wait" over and over and he goes "You better not fucking cum... I'm starting over." And he did. He got to 5 the second time, and went back to 15!!!! I'm so frustrated, but I started laughing. He goes "Do you think that's fucking funny?" I nearly came right there, but I managed to hold out. When he finally reached 1, you better believe I came harder than I had in my entire life...

One of my favorite memories (in my short time of actually having sex) is one time when my FWB and I were hooking up. I was laying on my back, he was pumping a toy inside my pussy, and I had my fingers on my clit. He told me he was going to count down from 20 to my orgasm and I couldn't cum before or afterwards. We were nearing 1 and I was about to cum and he was dragging it out. I was begging "Please don't make me wait" over and over and he goes "You better not fucking cum... I'm starting over." And he did. He got to 5 the second time, and went back to 15!!!! I'm so frustrated, but I started laughing. He goes "Do you think that's fucking funny?" I nearly came right there, but I managed to hold out. When he finally reached 1, you better believe I came harder than I had in my entire life...

I bet you'll never hear any countdown the same way ever again, huh? ;)

I bet you'll never hear any countdown the same way ever again, huh? ;)

Hahaha, yes, getting wet every time I hear one ;-P

I should mention, this was all while he was laying beside me, mouth right next to my ear, which is easily the sexiest way to dirty talk to someone...

More?

We need more stories about this subject. Since I first experienced it, I don't think I've ever had sex without some level of dirty talk...and there is no such thing as "too dirty."

College GF was very sexual but somewhat inexperienced when we started going out. She knew I loved blowjobs and gradually got better and better at sucking me off. She also knew I loved dirty talk but she just couldn't bring herself to do it... it made her feel slutty and guilty. I didn't push it but I would sometimes talk dirty to her anyway, and it seemed to make her hot.

Then one night we had some fancy party to go to and we were dressed to the nines. She always dressed in a very classy way and looked very refined, upper-class. We had a nice time and a few drinks.

When we got in the car to head home, she leaned over, squeezed my cock through my pants and whispered in my ear: "I can't wait to suck all the cum out of your balls."

A moment I will never, ever forget.

Back